ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Mick first TV appearance
Click here for some more and visit Dhalgren (aka, Catherine) new website
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[
Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sorry Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
03-19-03 10:06 AM
jb Max...can you believe the stuff they post;yet they are not "temporarily" suspended.
03-19-03 10:10 AM
Maxlugar Josh I can not believe what they write over there.

They are communists and Islam coddlers.

03-19-03 10:40 AM
jb "Jair Motta"..you seem to have an agenda to cause a rift between me and my fellow board friends...With only 17 posts, it is apparently clear that you don't understand the underlying friendships and bond b/t many of us posting here . Yes, I went too far with the particular post in question, but compared to some other posts I've read, it was quite innocuous, albeit in poor taste. Very few here, including Gerado, Jaxx, and I think Gazza(?), would like to see me permanently banned. Most of this nonsense has arisen in the context of the current world situation, and really is not what this board has been about these past few years.
You seem rather jealous, or at a minimum, envious, that I have been welcomed back by so many ....You obviously are not aware of the friendships I have built beyond the board, and your apparent desire to have others shun me simply won't work. Yes, you have some allies as evidenced by some of the posts I saw upon my initial suspension(MarthaMYDear, Sir Moonie, and a few others), but you are in a small minority as reflected by the overwhelming support, and dare I say love, my fellow board members have expressed to me both public and in private.
Finally, while I have been made painfully aware of how the administrators feel about certain of my posts, I will continue to post provacative, informative, and amusing items which have and continue to add to this boards legend. If I go to far, I shall only have myself to blame, but I also must be true to myself and the many members here who expect nothing but the best from me...I will not let them down. I therefore, would appreciate your apology.

[Edited by jb]
03-19-03 10:53 AM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Josh I can not believe what they write over there.

They are communists and Islam coddlers.

GET IT ON RIDER!

03-19-03 12:36 PM
Maxlugar Keno banned me Steelie!

And that guy Pdog threatend my life!

03-19-03 12:38 PM
telecaster
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Keno banned me Steelie!

And that guy Pdog threatend my life!

Maxy you really get banned??
03-19-03 12:40 PM
nankerphelge So much for POOP eh Maxy!

This getting banned thing is the latest rage!

03-19-03 12:40 PM
Factory Girl Max, are you banned from Gasx3? What happened and when? Please provide a descriptive narrative! TIA!
03-19-03 12:43 PM
Joey " Maxy you really get banned?? "

Yes , for shoddy posting ................

{{{{{{{{{{ CA - RACK }}}}}}}}}}}}

" Base Hit Ronnie "

Stones !

Jacky !
03-19-03 12:45 PM
Factory Girl Joey, what will you do to get banned??
03-19-03 01:02 PM
Maxlugar POOP, if you recall, was a policy I instated for THIS board. I care about THIS board.

Talk of war does not count. I think that is different than politics.

Although, Tom Daschle would beg to differ.

{{{{ CA-RACK!!!}}}}

BUNT!

M!
03-19-03 01:12 PM
Factory Girl Maxy, I think you're only Ban-mongering.
03-19-03 01:20 PM
Riffhard Yeah welcome back Josh! Good see to see you around again!

Now Max tell us the truth. Did Keno really ban you? If so I find that the height of hypocrisy. The shit that those SOBs post makes me sick! That Pdog is a real prick. If Lew banned you and not PShit then I will be doing my best to get banned from that site as well! I read the thread that you are referring to and I'm shocked that these jerks never get called on their shit. It would seem that if you are liberal you can say anything and get away with it over there. To the point of threatening bodily harm.

If you really got banned then I will have to act accordingly. I will post a verbal MOAB. I don't like what has become of Gasx3 lately. All politics aside. If you dissagree with their far left view of the world they will flat out attack like a pack of wolves. Well the hell with that shit! I'm gonna MOAB thier asses! I'll most likely be banned,but what the fuck? Everyone seems to be doing it these days! You mess with one RO'er you mess with us all!

Riffhard
03-19-03 01:21 PM
jb I'm sorry Max.
03-19-03 01:24 PM
steel driving hammer I think Starbuck over at Gasland is really Tom Puffy Daschle.

G X 3 used to be a really great board.

I think this is the latest photo of PdogSF...

03-19-03 01:25 PM
glencar Keno is a far leftist. Anyone can see that Joshy should get banned frequently from every board but I lurked at Gas-X yesterday & I didn't see anything over the line from Maxlugar. What a travesty of justice!
03-19-03 01:27 PM
Factory Girl I think Max is spinning tall tales of ban-mongering.
03-19-03 01:32 PM
nankerphelge I went to Tom Dasholes Senate web site yesterday.
The first paragraph on his site says how "if the President goes to war we will support the troops...blah blah blah. I tore him a new asshole (which is difficult given he's all asshole).

03-19-03 01:33 PM
glencar Daschle is a punk ass bitch. Let's see how fast it backpedals...
03-19-03 01:35 PM
Maxlugar Riffy,

I tried to post two messages. One, a completely level headed response to pdogs threat on my life. The other was a respose to the Highwire thread. It was a fully Stones related nice post. Both were "connection refused" or some such langage.

Riffy, pdog first called me a lazy, cowardly yellow such and such for supporting the war but not serving in the armed services. I responded by telling him that living in NYC and being for the war is justified as we are offical targets here and I called him a pussy. Yeah I know it was wrong but I was mad. I get mad when people outside of NYC minimize the horror we went through and continue to feel. He then lashed into me with a harsh, homicidal teenage type "come to SF and I'll kick your ass" type post that I was stunned.

Did you see that post? I tried to respond but couldn't.

Anyway, I'm banned. But really, I don't call for anyone to go get banned over there because of me. I respect Keno's will and will not try to post there anymore. I just hope pdog calms down before he has a heart attach.

03-19-03 01:42 PM
Moonisup Phogd is he an american? if he is, he should support your guys over there, I hate it, when people, from one country are pissing on their guys in another part of the world that's a shame
03-19-03 01:46 PM
glencar Pdog is a moron. I've just read some of that exchange & Maxy was a gentleman. Whatever bad stuff he posted must have been removed. Keno is a sight I'll visit even less frequently now.
03-19-03 01:49 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
Phogd is he an american? if he is, he should support your guys over there, I hate it, when people, from one country are pissing on their guys in another part of the world that's a shame

He doesn't have the slightest clue when it comes to Politics.

What A Shame, he always wants to start a fight...

If you post over there, you might wake up in the morning and find your poor self dead.

Ya'll heard what I said...

03-19-03 01:52 PM
Moonisup
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
If you post over there, you might wake up in the morning and find your poor self dead.

Ya'll heard what I said...

I'll keep that in mind hahaha

03-19-03 01:56 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Moonisup wrote:

I'll keep that in mind hahaha

Don't worry Rik,

I don't think PgodSF's missles can reach Holland...lol
03-19-03 02:12 PM
Joey " I respect Keno's will and will not try to post there anymore. "

You make Joey cry and snort snot !

03-19-03 02:19 PM
glencar I just started posting again at Keno. I'd gotten bored months ago & hadn't posted tehre for about a year but what the heck? This "p" is a real tool & he might be fun to play with. I bet he's really from outside America...
03-19-03 02:23 PM
Factory Girl glencar, what is your handle at gasx3?
03-19-03 02:25 PM
jb It's funny how this made it's way into my apology thread.
03-19-03 02:25 PM
Jair Motta JB

I don't know you (and thank god I don't need it) & most important: I don't believe you wrote all that shit (that long & stupid msg), to me.

Like I said before, thank god the Stones are not like you. Gee! what a moron you are, JB.

Your life must be a hell to you loose your time writting shit all day long. Get a job, Beavis!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST