ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Tonight: Carlo Little Memorial Gig
7.30 PM at York House, Richmond Road, Twickenham, London
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ninea abs shae monkey!!!!!!!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
17th March 2006 11:29 AM
jb http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst-nws-ouch17.html
17th March 2006 11:30 AM
egon Happt St Pat My jewish wealthy lawyer friend

17th March 2006 11:32 AM
jb
quote:
egon wrote:
Happt St Pat My jewish wealthy lawyer friend

Thank you Egon...........how is the Amsrterdam Summitt shaping up...also, how is 2nd show selling? Any better than initial 8k figures? Regards-Wealthy, Jew, Lawyer.
17th March 2006 11:33 AM
speedfreakjive
quote:
jb wrote:
http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst-nws-ouch17.html

Thats disgusting, poor man.
17th March 2006 11:35 AM
Joey " Man severs own penis, throws it at officers "

" Before cops threw the book at him, Jakub Fik threw something unusual at them -- his penis.

Fik, 33, cut off his own penis during a Northwest Side rampage Wednesday morning. When confronted by police, Fik hurled several knives and his severed organ at the officers, police said. Officers stunned him with a Taser and took him into custody.

"We took him out without any serious injury, with the exception of his own," said Chicago Police Sgt. Edward Dolan of the 16th District.

Doctors at Northwestern Memorial Hospital reattached Fik's penis Wednesday, sources said. He was listed in good condition Thursday, according to hospital spokesman Andrew Buchanan, who declined to comment further.

Smashing car windows

Fik, who lives in the 5400 block of W. Berenice, is charged with two counts of aggravated assault and one count of criminal damage to property, said Officer Laura Kubiak. He told paramedics he was distraught over problems with his girlfriend in Poland, Dolan said.

Police arrived on Fik's block at 8:20 a.m. Wednesday after receiving reports he was smashing car windows, Dolan said. Fik then broke into a house down the block. A group of six or seven officers assembled in front of the house, Dolan said.

The occupants were not home, he added.

Fik was bleeding when the officers arrived and may have already cut off his organ, Dolan said.

"At that point, this guy came running out, naked, with a handful of knives . . . and started throwing knives at the police officers that were 10, 20, 30 feet away," Dolan said.

Fik threw his penis during the confrontation, too, Dolan said. He then went back into the house and re-emerged with "another handful of knives," Dolan said.

Dolan sneaked to the side of the bungalow's front steps and stunned Fik with the Taser. Fik fought back when officers went to restrain him, Dolan said.

"About 10 feet from the front porch, right on the sidewalk, was his penis," Dolan said.

Dr. Greg Bales, associate professor of urology at the University of Chicago, said severed penises are uncommon but surgery usually works.

"As long as the penis is placed on ice and reattached within a few hours, the success is usually pretty good," Bales said. "

[Edited by Joey]
17th March 2006 11:37 AM
egon
quote:
jb wrote:
Thank you Egon...........how is the Amsrterdam Summitt shaping up...

It is not.....yet.
17th March 2006 11:38 AM
glencar Egon, hopefully you'll make the LOndon shows!
17th March 2006 11:39 AM
jb I like that picture of us!!!
17th March 2006 11:39 AM
Break The Spell Gives a whole new meaning to the cops saying "would you please put the 'weapon' down and put your hands where I can see them".
17th March 2006 11:40 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Egon, hopefully you'll make the LOndon shows!

I will come to London if I can get seats in first 3 rows...is this possible as don't the Euros have what's called a "pitch" for up front General Admissions? Please advise immediately..thanks
17th March 2006 11:41 AM
egon
quote:
glencar wrote:
Egon, hopefully you'll make the LOndon shows!

Gleny, are you trying to kill me?

It's true that i am richer than jb,
but currently my cash has been invested in several
interesting projects (internet, network marketing
and someting called a pyramide game)
17th March 2006 11:42 AM
egon
quote:
jb wrote:
I like that picture of us!!!

I like us!
speedfreakjive
quote:
jb wrote:

I will come to London if I can get seats in first 3 rows...is this possible as don't the Euros have what's called a "pitch" for up front General Admissions? Please advise immediately..thanks

I don't think so. Just seats.
jb
quote:
egon wrote:

I like us!

In lauderdale, a woman promised to masterbate to me after show!!!! I got horny, but lil JB was with me!!!
17th March 2006 11:44 AM
glencar
quote:
egon wrote:

Gleny, are you trying to kill me?

It's true that i am richer than jb,
but currently my cash has been invested in several
interesting projects (internet, network marketing
and someting called a pyramide game)

Now why would I kill my only operative in France?
17th March 2006 11:45 AM
egon goddamn, it seems i'm going to the uk... as well
17th March 2006 11:46 AM
glencar I love you! Now I will amke sure I meet you & we will share many beers together. Joshy will be there too.
17th March 2006 11:48 AM
egon let's see how amsterdam shapes up..
shoud this turn into a omaha (see maxlugar.com), i may just switch to the UK.
17th March 2006 11:53 AM
glencar I had already bought tix to London & I can only get so many days off in the summertime. If I'd known about A-dam earlier, I'd have planned for there instead.
17th March 2006 11:54 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I had already bought tix to London & I can only get so many days off in the summertime. If I'd known about A-dam earlier, I'd have planned for there instead.

Please answer the front row question!!!!!!!!!
17th March 2006 11:58 AM
glencar I don't think they have front row seating but that idiot Freaky says they do. When I was there in the past, it was standing only on the pitch. Those who arrived early got front row spots for cheap. Such a bargain!
17th March 2006 12:01 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I don't think they have front row seating but that idiot Freaky says they do. When I was there in the past, it was standing only on the pitch. Those who arrived early got front row spots for cheap. Such a bargain!

I am not standing in line to get first few rows....There is no broker/scalper system to buy front row tickets???? Gazza must know...I thought Wembley had seats in the front!!!(?)
17th March 2006 12:01 PM
glencar No, not when I was there. They are rebuilding it though. Twicks had seats.
17th March 2006 12:03 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
No, not when I was there. They are rebuilding it though. Twicks had seats.

I was told this one does as well..........I am not flying 8hrs to be in the back/middle/side of a stadium...
17th March 2006 12:04 PM
glencar Joshy, I bought teir seats which will totally blow but I will still see my fave band & London ain't no dive.
17th March 2006 12:08 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy, I bought teir seats which will totally blow but I will still see my fave band & London ain't no dive.

There must be premiun seating available..the wife gave O.K. for family trip, but I must be up front....Ninea!!!
17th March 2006 12:13 PM
glencar The first show has sold out. Stub hub maybe?
17th March 2006 12:14 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
In lauderdale, a woman promised to masterbate to me after show!!!! I got horny, but lil JB was with me!!!

?????

Howe many drinks did that take jb?

BTW, say goodbye for me to all your family and friends in the great state of Israel thanks per Iran

And I am being sincere

They are down to hours now

Thank Jesus they don't have a long range missile YET that can reach Chicago etal

Thank Jesus once they launch we will throw 50 tactical nukes on them via our Sub sitting of their coast

[Edited by telecaster]
17th March 2006 12:16 PM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:

There must be premiun seating available..the wife gave O.K. for family trip, but I must be up front....Ninea!!!

I KNEW it...I KNEW you'd keep on going.

If Baby Brooke needs a Nanny or maybe two....I know gypsy and I would be happy to work pro bono.

LJ.
17th March 2006 12:18 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I KNEW it...I KNEW you'd keep on going.

If Baby Brooke needs a Nanny or maybe two....I know gypsy and I would be happy to work pro bono.

LJ.

Hello LJ!!! Hope all is well.............Brooke, sadly, has infant GERD which is very painful...we are trying some baby antacids but so far nothing works..she has, thankfully, gained 3 lbs!!! Doctor says she will eventually grow outof it....
Unfortunately, you will probably be in Amsterdam when we need you
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)