ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Werchter Park, Werchter 5th June 2007
© and thanks to coowouters
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Congratulations To Sir McMoonieCain Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
4th March 2008 09:49 PM
pdog May the force be with you...
Now... Will Ron Paul run as a libertarian?
4th March 2008 11:45 PM
the good McCain is a great man and he will make a great US president. I don't think the democrats realize what they are up against.
5th March 2008 12:08 AM
pdog
quote:
the good wrote:
McCain is a great man and he will make a great US president. I don't think the democrats realize what they are up against.

I'll take any of the remaining three, and probably won't bitch for over a year about one of them, just from relief...
McCain, IMO, can't beat Obama... He can Beat Hillary.
5th March 2008 01:06 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

I'll take any of the remaining three, and probably won't bitch for over a year about one of them, just from relief...
McCain, IMO, can't beat Obama... He can Beat Hillary.

Yup, Arizona's conservative Senator, the excellent John McCain is on his way. A president we don't have to be embarrassed about. It sickens me to think of the opportunities wasted over the last 7 years with that fucking idiot George Walker Bush III and the dopes who inflicted his useless ass on us. John McCain blows doors. He is intelligent, hard working, knowledgeable, principled, and conservative. Basically everything the current president is not.

I think its the opposite PDog, Obama can't beat any Republican candidate - everyone with reservations about a black guy in office, and they are many, will vote. McCain, however, will have a tough time beating Bill Clinton's wife. He'll have to shake off association with George Walker Bush III and run against Bill Clinton at the same time - tough balancing act to run for 6 months.
5th March 2008 07:45 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
5th March 2008 08:45 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
the good wrote:
McCain is a great man and he will make a great US president. I don't think the democrats realize what they are up against.

an old man, older than his years, increasingly dominated by his wife, with ideas of committing US soldiers to Asiatic tribal conflicts for the next century? I think they realize....
5th March 2008 08:55 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
with ideas of committing US soldiers to Asiatic tribal conflicts for the next century?

Get used to it....and kiss the boys goodbye.
5th March 2008 09:08 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

......increasingly dominated by his wife, .......

Love that new one. Which Bush Geek radio host did you get it from? Hannity?
5th March 2008 09:13 AM
Ten Thousand Motels I think the republicans are scared that McCain might actually do the right thing. Sometimes an honest politician actually does slip up through the cracks.
5th March 2008 10:03 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Johnny Rocco: You'd give your left arm to nail me wouldn't you? I could see the headlines now, 'Local Deputy Captures Johnny Rocco'. Your picture'd be in all the papers. You might even get to tell on the newsreels how you pulled if off, yeah. Listen hick, I was too much for any big city police force to handle. It took the United States Government to pin a rap on me. And they won't make it stick. You hick, I'll be back pulling strings to get guys elected mayor and governor before you get a ten buck raise.
5th March 2008 10:07 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Let me tell you about Florida politicians. I make them, I make them out of whole cloth, just like a tailor makes a suit. I get their name in the newspaper. I get them some publicity and I get their name on the ballot. Then, after the election, we count the votes, and if they don't turn out right, we recount them again until they do --Edward G. Robinson to Humphrey Bogart in Key Largo
5th March 2008 10:20 AM
Joey " McCain is a great man and he will make a great US president. I don't think the democrats realize what they are up against. "

< -- Frig Me !!! : Toss in a recession AND " Five - Dollar - A - Gallon " Gasoline this summer and you got yourself a Democratic Victory of the HIGHEST ORDER in the fall !

Concur Lil' Fella ( Lil' Fijikins )

*** Everybody say , " Owwwww !!!! "

***** OOOOOooooowwwwwwwwwwww !!! *****

LBJOEYKINS !

[Edited by Joey]
5th March 2008 10:37 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
5th March 2008 10:39 AM
Joey

< --- politics ain't ' Bean Bag '

You tell 'em Lil' Fella ( Oh , Lil Fiji )

5th March 2008 10:42 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Joey wrote:
< --- politics ain't ' Bean Bag '

5th March 2008 11:04 AM
Factory Girl
quote:
Joey wrote:
"Concur Lil' Fella ( Lil' Fijikins )

*** Everybody say , " Owwwww !!!! "

***** OOOOOooooowwwwwwwwwwww !!! *****

[Edited by Joey]

Joeykins, that's hardly a presidential pose... It makes me think of dog molestation...yikes.

[Edited by Factory Girl]
[Edited by Factory Girl]
5th March 2008 11:37 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

an old man, older than his years, increasingly dominated by his wife, with ideas of committing US soldiers to Asiatic tribal conflicts for the next century? I think they realize....

Common ground...he is a pawn of the zionist elements...have you seen his list of foreign policy advisors?...It's referred to in the beltway as "McCain's List"...Don't be fooled by the token Mormon Scowcroft...He's what the yids call a "red herring"

Henry Kissinger
William Kristol
Robert Kagan
Randy Scheunemann
Gary Schmitt
Stephen Biegun
Brent Scowcroft
Robert Zoellick
Eliot Cohen
Robert Kimmitt
Andrew Krepinevich
Bernard Aronson
Lorne Craner

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
5th March 2008 11:49 AM
Fiji Joe There are rumblings of a possible Obama-Clinton ticket...They're calling it the "dream team"...I'm calling it "Flapjacks and Cooch"

5th March 2008 12:22 PM
Joey " ... I'm calling it "Flapjacks and Cooch" .. "

5th March 2008 12:41 PM
Starbuck I hereby declare my candidacy for president of the board! my campaign promises:

-a beer in every fridge
-subsidized "spice" channel
-a fence to keep out the shidoobeeans
-send the armed forces to shatter don henley's kneecaps
-a govt built condo for every couchie

Starbuck 2008: "Si, se piddle!"
5th March 2008 12:49 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Love that new one. Which Bush Geek radio host did you get it from? Hannity?

nope...mades dat wun up on me own

seriously, she's scary
5th March 2008 01:33 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
I hereby declare my candidacy for president of the board! my campaign promises:

-a beer in every fridge
-subsidized "spice" channel
-a fence to keep out the shidoobeeans
-a govt built condo for every couchie

Starbuck 2008: "Si, se piddle!"

An empty Beatles suit
5th March 2008 01:46 PM
Starbuck so i don't have your vote?
5th March 2008 01:58 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
so i don't have your vote?

Despite you saying nothing, and providing no details as to how you intend to pay for these populist promises, you do have my vote...Yes we can!
5th March 2008 02:18 PM
the good
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

You don't understand the dynamics that will emerge during this race. Unless the economy totally tanks, he will wipe the floor with Obama or Hillary.
5th March 2008 02:19 PM
Open G-Strings
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Despite you saying nothing, and providing no details as to how you intend to pay for these populist promises, you do have my vote...Yes we can!

Blondie,

You're so sweet you deserve five slaps all the time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AAbTRZlN5w&feature=related
5th March 2008 02:40 PM
pdog
quote:
the good wrote:
. Unless the economy totally tanks, he will wipe the floor with Obama or Hillary.

What's your def. of totally tanking, b/c I'm making less money and everything is costing me more. I have a good job to gauge how people are spending, b/c I'm service industry and a contractor, so basically self employedd and I'm able to talk to hundreds of people a week about politics, economy or music, which is more fun...

FYI, the economy is in bad shape and getting worrse.
5th March 2008 02:43 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
the good wrote:

You don't understand the dynamics that will emerge during this race. Unless the economy totally tanks, he will wipe the floor with Obama or Hillary.

This is only half true...Being an old school white man, he will not wipe the floor with that black man or woman...he will pay a non-living wage to either a black man or a woman to wipe the floor for him

We shall overcome...

5th March 2008 02:49 PM
Joey
quote:

Starbuck wrote:

-

W- What ?!

www.EaglesBand.com

" BEST HENLEY YET RONNIE !!!! "

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY CAKES ! ™
5th March 2008 02:52 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

What's your def. of totally tanking, b/c I'm making less money and everything is costing me more. I have a good job to gauge how people are spending, b/c I'm service industry and a contractor, so basically self employedd and I'm able to talk to hundreds of people a week about politics, economy or music, which is more fun...

FYI, the economy is in bad shape and getting worrse.

The economy is in much better shape than it was when I was growing up...and it will take a lot to make it worse...if my wants were as reasonable as those of my parents, I would have no worries...but, like everyone else, I'm greedy...I don't have a lot of sympathy for government employees bitching that they're going to lose their $400,000 home...Now, if they were bitching about losing their $125,000 home, I'd have some concern
Page: 1 2 3 4

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)