ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Werchter Park, Werchter 5th June 2007
© and thanks to coowouters
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Congratulations To Sir McMoonieCain Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
5th March 2008 02:56 PM
Dan All the Neocons were apparently backing McCain for president about ten years ago.
5th March 2008 03:08 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

The economy is in much better shape than it was when I was growing up...and it will take a lot to make it worse...if my wants were as reasonable as those of my parents, I would have no worries...but, like everyone else, I'm greedy...I don't have a lot of sympathy for government employees bitching that they're going to lose their $400,000 home...Now, if they were bitching about losing their $125,000 home, I'd have some concern

Isn't the real problem that it is the same home, they paid 400k for and it's now valued at 125k and that no interest loan is not such a great idea now? Hello HSCB Bank, we got another default.
5th March 2008 03:09 PM
pdog
quote:
Dan wrote:
All the Neocons were apparently backing McCain for president about ten years ago.

Wasn't McCain still to young to collect SS benefits then?
5th March 2008 03:10 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Dan wrote:
All the Neocons were apparently backing McCain for president about ten years ago.

True...McCain marks the first president to run on the 100 more years of war platform...He also stands a chance of being the first presidential nominee to lose to a black man, a woman or both...If that happens, he can expect a lot of snickering behind his back at the country club

5th March 2008 03:13 PM
Joey " ...If that happens, he can expect a lot of snickering behind his back at the country club "

5th March 2008 03:15 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

Isn't the real problem that it is the same home, they paid 400k for and it's now valued at 125k and that no interest loan is not such a great idea now? Hello HSCB Bank, we got another default.

No...that's not the problem at all...you gonna tell me you don't know tons of people who got in way over their head on their homes?...Who agreed to loans that if they had thought about at all, they wouldn't have taken?...I sure as hell do...It didn't take Greenspan to see this coming...The damn of it is...I have the sneaking suspiscion that I'm going to have to pay my money to help these retards keep their homes...Thanks retards...and fuck you retards
5th March 2008 03:18 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

No...that's not the problem at all...you gonna tell me you don't know tons of people who got in way over their head on their homes?...Who agreed to loans that if they had thought about at all, they wouldn't have taken?...I sure as hell do...It didn't take Greenspan to see this coming...The damn of it is...I have the sneaking suspiscion that I'm going to have to pay my money to help these retards keep their homes...Thanks retards...and fuck you retards

No, I don't personally know alot of those types, b/c the housing market here isn't as volitile. BUT!!! We passed on doing this, knowing the risks, and now in the next two years should be able to buy a home, in a place like Austin, if we move there, for a mageable price and a low monthly mortgage.... thanks retards!
5th March 2008 03:20 PM
Starbuck
quote:
have to pay my money to help these retards keep their homes...

yes, i will run on a "no retards" platform. this means joey and TTM will be forced out. pug is already gone, so i know the system is working.

"Yes, we ban!"
5th March 2008 03:26 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

No, I don't personally know alot of those types, b/c the housing market here isn't as volitile. BUT!!! We passed on doing this, knowing the risks, and now in the next two years should be able to buy a home, in a place like Austin, if we move there, for a mageable price and a low monthly mortgage.... thanks retards!

Absolutely...my experience was similar...I watched people making half of what I was, moving into homes worth twice as much as the one I was living in, with two or three new cars in the driveway...none of this surprises me...if people have 30 or 40 K to throw down on a home now, they'll make bank in a few years...
5th March 2008 03:47 PM
Starbuck the people are definitely retards...that is a question not up for debate.

however, what happens if we don't bail the retards out? or, more accurately, bail out the banks that lent the retards money?
5th March 2008 03:47 PM
pdog
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

yes, i will run on a "no retards" platform. this means joey and TTM will be forced out. pug is already gone, so i know the system is working.

"Yes, we ban!"

Here it is folks, the liberal authoritarian you hear so much about!!!
5th March 2008 03:50 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
however, what happens if we don't bail the retards out? or, more accurately, bail out the banks that lent the retards money?

Folks that are shorting the hell out of this market are gonna get filthy rich. . .fuck the bailouts!
5th March 2008 03:54 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Folks that are shorting the hell out of this market are gonna get filthy rich. . .fuck the bailouts!

Word... This could be my big chance to get rich... I gotta drive home and tell Wilma!!!

Fred Flintstone
5th March 2008 03:59 PM
Dan
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I remember 5 years ago or more, my mom telling me all her co-workers are eventually going to lose their houses, and now it's happening.
5th March 2008 04:19 PM
pdog Now that the retard-in-chief has endorsed the older-than-dirt guy, will the geeks be unified?

Photobucket
5th March 2008 04:22 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:
Now that the retard-in-chief has endorsed the older-than-dirt guy, will the geeks be unified?

Photobucket

Let's not get too excited about McCain...Don't forget...this is the man who lost to the retard...and is about to get endorsed by the retard...and by all accounts, including his own, is running on a platform of 4 more years of retard
5th March 2008 04:26 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Let's not get too excited about McCain...Don't forget...this is the man who lost to the retard...and is about to get endorsed by the retard...and by all accounts, including his own, is running on a platform of 4 more years of retard

Are you calling him McSame?
5th March 2008 04:28 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

Are you calling him McSame?

Yes...Only more McTarded
5th March 2008 04:30 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Yes...Only more McTarded

McSame
McTarded
McRINO

Hello President _________ (insert nigger or bitch) !
5th March 2008 04:35 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:

McSame
McTarded
McRINO

Hello President _________ (insert nigger or bitch) !

Hello President, Patsy Fall-Person
Photobucket
[Edited by monkey_man]
5th March 2008 04:50 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Hello President, Patsy Fall-Person
Photobucket
[Edited by monkey_man]

It all has the real conservatives licking their chops for 2012

5th March 2008 05:06 PM
Starbuck feej...your political commentary as of late is much more rational, anti bush and therefore sane. what gives? has fleabit discovered your password?
5th March 2008 05:24 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
feej...your political commentary as of late is much more rational, anti bush and therefore sane. what gives? has fleabit discovered your password?

Don't confuse my pointing out the very obvious shortcomings of the zionist controlled McCain as an endorsement of the alternatives...the alternatives, as it relates to the key issues, are worse...much much worse...and you will see this should they prevail...and I would have to know nothing of their ability to accomplish what they speak of to make this statement...they very well may do just that...that isn't the problem in this election...the problem isn't candidates delivering on the issues they speak of...the problem is the issues they do not speak of...such solidarity between parties to not speak of these issues should concern you...but that assumes you yourself have some notion as to what the key issues are...you haven't shown many anything in that regard
5th March 2008 06:49 PM
Starbuck
quote:
but that assumes you yourself have some notion as to what the key issues are...you haven't shown many anything in that regard

indeed...i am too busy teaching and rocking to pay attention to the race right now...my current lifestyle (correcting, taking away ipods/cellphones, doing lines in the bathroom at "stub and herbs" with various members of the minneapolis chapter of the hell's angels) leaves me little time for current events.

i will save the homework for the general election.

5th March 2008 07:06 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

indeed...i am too busy teaching and rocking to pay attention to the race right now...my current lifestyle (correcting, taking away ipods/cellphones, doing lines in the bathroom at "stub and herbs" with various members of the minneapolis chapter of the hell's angels) leaves me little time for current events.

i will save the homework for the general election.

Well perhaps I can save you a little trouble on that front. So far Hillary has propossed roughly 900 hundred billion in new spending. Obama has propossed roughly 980 billion in new spending. To date neither has mentioned anything with regards to how they plan on paying for any of this.

Unless, of course, you consider "taxing the rich" as some kind of magic bullet. The fact that "taxing the rich" always leads, and I do mean always leads, to taxing everyone. This fact dosen't seem to bother the uninformed amoung us. If you think that Bill Clinton's largest tax hike in the history of the USA was something,.....well,....you ain't seen nothing yet! Should one of these Marxists get into the WH we are all screwed, rich and poor alike.

Riffy

[Edited by Riffhard]
5th March 2008 08:43 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Well perhaps I can save you a little trouble on that front. So far Hillary has propossed roughly 900 hundred billion in new spending. Obama has propossed roughly 980 billion in new spending. To date neither has mentioned anything with regards to how they plan on paying for any of this.

If the last 7 years have taught us anything, it's that it doesn't matter one bit how much a president and his administration spends of the taxpayers' hard earned $$$$$. Furthermore, the last 7 years have taught us, a president and his administration don't even need to mention anything with regards to how they plan on paying for any of it. In fact, the last 7 years have taught us, if someone else suggests that they should have a plan, and are crazy enough to propose one, they get labeled a RINO or a liberal or some other term.

Such decisions were made long ago, and can't be changed now for the sake of geekism. Well, they can, but its disingenuous. It might even be gay.
5th March 2008 08:46 PM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Unless, of course, you consider "taxing the rich" as some kind of magic bullet. The fact that "taxing the rich" always leads, and I do mean always leads, to taxing everyone. This fact dosen't seem to bother the uninformed amoung us. If you think that Bill Clinton's largest tax hike in the history of the USA was something,.....well,....you ain't seen nothing yet! Should one of these Marxists get into the WH we are all screwed, rich and poor alike.

Riffy

[Edited by Riffhard]

Those numbers aren't big, considering the war in Iraq costs $275 million per day. Do you know what that costs breaks down to, to every household in America a day... way more than helathcare and education... for me it is an ends justifying the means. Seriously, you get your war, I get healthcare and education... fuck it, it's only money! If our kids are worth it, then our kids are WORTH it, right?
5th March 2008 08:57 PM
Riffhard
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

If the last 7 years have taught us anything, it's that it doesn't matter one bit how much a president and his administration spends of the taxpayers' hard earned $$$$$. Furthermore, the last 7 years have taught us, a president and his administration don't even need to mention anything with regards to how they plan on paying for any of it. In fact, the last 7 years have taught us, if someone else suggests that they should have a plan, and are crazy enough to propose one, they get labeled a RINO or a liberal or some other term.

Such decisions were made long ago, and can't be changed now for the sake of geekism. Well, they can, but its disingenuous. It might even be gay.

So true! I mean why would anyone call a guy a RINO just because he thumbs his nose at the entire conservative base on issues like illegal immigration,tax cuts,nonsensical bullshit global warming conspiracy theories,shutting down Gitmo,slamming waterboarding even though it has saved lives by the hundreds,teams up with the likes of those other conservatives like Kerry,Kennedy,Feingold on bullshit law,...... I mean how can anyone call this man a RINO?

I mean it all seems so obvious when you throw your moonie speak into the equation! Thanks Moonie!

Riffy
5th March 2008 09:06 PM
robpop Some say if Obama gets the nomination he will get wacked. Take him on the death pool.
5th March 2008 09:13 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

So true! I mean why would anyone call a guy a RINO just because he thumbs his nose at the entire conservative base on issues like illegal immigration,tax cuts,nonsensical bullshit global warming conspiracy theories,shutting down Gitmo,slamming waterboarding even though it has saved lives by the hundreds,teams up with the likes of those other conservatives like Kerry,Kennedy,Feingold on bullshit law,...... I mean how can anyone call this man a RINO?

I mean it all seems so obvious when you throw your moonie speak into the equation! Thanks Moonie!

Riffy

No. Holy Marigold, no.

Back up. Try to think chronologically.

Read what you wrote first. Think about the wayward point you tried to express.

Then read what I wrote second. Assume it was a response to what you wrote first.

Then read what you wrote third. Read it in slow motion. See? See where that went? You threw a mormball and didn't even know it.

Okay now, try again. Get closer to the keyboard if you need to.
Page: 1 2 3 4

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)