ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Bill Wyman
[
THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hunger Strike ........ ( NSC ) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
February 14th, 2005 04:53 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Oh, you are too kind, glencar. I am flattered by your compliment.

Ho Ho Ho !!! ( In Ed McMahon voice .............)

" You Flatter me Sir ! "

Joey Carson !
February 14th, 2005 05:07 PM
glencar Please, the time for Carson tributes has passed.
February 14th, 2005 05:08 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Please, the time for Carson tributes has passed.

W- W- W- W- What ?!?!

www.JohnnyCarson.com
February 14th, 2005 05:14 PM
glencar Buy the TV Guide yet? I saw it at the doctor's office today. It looked "super-classy".
February 14th, 2005 05:17 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Buy the TV Guide yet? I saw it at the doctor's office today. It looked "super-classy".

Who's on the cover ?!?!?!

Paris Hilton ?!?!?!
February 14th, 2005 05:19 PM
glencar Nope, silly. Who've we been talking about? Are you tired?
February 14th, 2005 05:20 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Nope, silly. Who've we been talking about? Are you tired?

Been shitting liquid all damn day ----- major loss of fluids coupled with benign fasciculations .

Jacky D.
February 14th, 2005 05:22 PM
glencar Oy vey! I've just been chillin'.
February 14th, 2005 05:23 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Oy vey! I've just been chillin'.

Come to Joey ....................

www.HowardStern.com
February 14th, 2005 05:24 PM
glencar I was surprised when I read that XM has several times more subscribers than sirius. Stern hasn't packed 'em in yet.
February 14th, 2005 05:29 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
I was surprised when I read that XM has several times more subscribers than sirius. Stern hasn't packed 'em in yet.

It's Early !!!

Developing .................................

February 14th, 2005 05:35 PM
glencar Stern's going down!
February 15th, 2005 09:41 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Stern's going down!

You make Joey sad .
February 15th, 2005 09:52 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Joey wrote:

Fiji ....................................

Josh wants his copy of " Goddess " back ...............NOW !!!!!!!

Jacky D.

Damn...even when he is not here his jewness manages to usurp the board

I tell you what...tell JB I'll give him Goddess back when the Palestinians have a home

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
February 15th, 2005 09:56 AM
F505
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I tell you what...tell JB I'll give him Goddess back when the Palestinians have a home

What's the connection?
February 15th, 2005 09:58 AM
Fiji Joe Since the real JB has left the building, I have created Bizarro JB...he will just have to do until JB's return...feel free to pose him any way you like...

"Don't cry for me Rocks Off"

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
February 15th, 2005 10:50 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Since the real JB has left the building, I have created Bizarro JB...he will just have to do until JB's return...feel free to pose him any way you like...

"Don't cry for me Rocks Off"

[Edited by Fiji Joe]

While i cannot agree with some of your comments...Bizarro jb has me laughing my ass off this morning!
February 15th, 2005 10:58 AM
Joey " Since the real JB has left the building, I have created Bizarro JB...he will just have to do until JB's return...feel free to pose him any way you like..."

< ----- I would like to suckle off your beer titties

February 15th, 2005 11:00 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Since the real JB has left the building, I have created Bizarro JB...he will just have to do until JB's return...feel free to pose him any way you like..."

< ----- I would like to suckle off your beer titties

please have a sandwich Joey
February 15th, 2005 11:01 AM
Bizarro JB My wife spent $3,000 on shoes last night...Good thing I'm porking my secretary

February 15th, 2005 11:09 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Bizarro JB wrote:
My wife spent $3,000 on shoes last night...Good thing I'm porking my secretary

be careful, we do not want to irritate the moderators
February 15th, 2005 11:16 AM
Bizarro JB
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

be careful, we do not want to irritate the moderators

Are you kidding?...I'm JB...I'm JB goddamnit...I was posting nonsense and emoticons when all of you was nothing...I made ya'll daddio
February 15th, 2005 11:25 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Bizarro JB wrote:

Are you kidding?...I'm JB...I'm JB goddamnit...I was posting nonsense and emoticons when all of you was nothing...I made ya'll daddio

thats better
February 15th, 2005 11:56 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

please have a sandwich Joey

Puggy .................................

I just took a 'Massive ' Dump !

** PHEEEW **

http://www.thewholive.de/1975/

Cassie & Yates ! ™

[ Edited by Timothy Robbins ]
[Edited by Joey]
February 15th, 2005 12:20 PM
Bizarro JB Without a tour or new product for over 7 years, it's hard to keep any board "fresh" ....fortunately, this board, unlike some others, has always been more than just a Stones board...it is a board that can change and adapt to the times and allows us the freedom to post off topic stuff...It is what makes us different than the rest...
February 15th, 2005 12:35 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Bizarro JB wrote:
Without a tour or new product for over 7 years, it's hard to keep any board "fresh" ....fortunately, this board, unlike some others, has always been more than just a Stones board...it is a board that can change and adapt to the times and allows us the freedom to post off topic stuff...It is what makes us different than the rest...

and you can do your paralegal anally while posting :-)

February 15th, 2005 02:52 PM
Joey
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

and you can do your paralegal anally while posting :-)

Hi Jizzy
( Rocks Off Member )
February 15th, 2005 02:56 PM
Bizarro JB SS could have posted more in my absence due to the Hurricane, but chose mot to...therefore, he has lost all credibility with me....No one would have hijacked his threads, yet very limited posting. I guess we(Joey and Josh) are not the real reason he stopped posting and I would like to know the real reason. People have a right to know and instead of blaming us(Joey and Josh), lets find out the real story behind it....
February 15th, 2005 02:59 PM
Joey
quote:
Bizarro JB wrote:
SS could have posted more in my absence due to the Hurricane, but chose mot to...therefore, he has lost all credibility with me....No one would have hijacked his threads, yet very limited posting. I guess we(Joey and Josh) are not the real reason he stopped posting and I would like to know the real reason. People have a right to know and instead of blaming us(Joey and Josh), lets find out the real story behind it....

Fiji .............................................

Would you like to touch my Monkey?

Go Ahead !!! ….. Touch him! Love him! Liebe meine abs-monkee."

Liebe Meine Abs-Monkee !!!

LIEBE MEINE ABS MONKEE !!!!!!!!!

LIEBE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacky ! ™

February 15th, 2005 03:08 PM
Bizarro JB 10k posts is no fantasy ..this is a reality that happened with the love and support of most members here...Joey and I took posting to a new level and i find it interesting that you stopped posting as much when it was apparent you, SS, could not be a member of the 10k club....no one likes a sore loser SS!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood