ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Bill Wyman
[
THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hunger Strike ........ ( NSC ) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
February 15th, 2005 03:08 PM
gypsy I'm sorry, Bizzaro jb, but you're just not making enough spelling errors. You've got to make several really bad spelling error to be believable. Plus, you have to describe your clothing as though you're reading the item description straight from a catalogue. jb doesn't ever say, "I bought a $500 shirt." He says, "I went to a very exclusive store and purchased a light-blue suede button up shirt by D&G for $1200/40% off! I will wear it tonight with my $850 D&G tan linen pants, when I take the wife and kids out to dinner at Boca Raton's most extravagant restaurant, where the meals cost at least $100 per person."
February 15th, 2005 03:14 PM
Bizarro JB Interesting article in the New York Times magazine yesterday about the spilt in the Orthodox Lubavitch movement. Specifically, there is a division among the followers of the late Rebbe Sneeshon....there are the "messianist" and "anti-messianists" ...the messianists beleieve the rebbe was the messiah and shall return...the antimessianists find this belief contrary to long standing jewish beliefs and a major rift has occurred in the lubavitch community in Crown Heights, Brooklyn...
February 15th, 2005 03:51 PM
Joey
quote:
Bizarro JB wrote:
10k posts is no fantasy ..this is a reality that happened with the love and support of most members here...Joey and I took posting to a new level and i find it interesting that you stopped posting as much when it was apparent you, SS, could not be a member of the 10k club....no one likes a sore loser SS!!!

Man , there is some weird sh## going on around here .................

Best to be a gross , retarded , kitty picture poster

W- W- W- W- W- What ?!?! ..............Oh , OK ! :

!!!!
[Edited by Joey]
February 15th, 2005 03:57 PM
Cafe Hostess Jill [quote]Joey wrote:

Man , there is some weird sh## going on around here .................

Best to be a gross , retarded , kitty picture poster

W- W- W- W- W- What ?!?! ..............Oh , OK ! :

Weird shit indeed. joey thanks for standing me up last night on Valentines Day. I waited at the Arby's until 11pm. I know the minuted on your phone are all used up but you could have found a way to call.

Asshole
February 15th, 2005 03:58 PM
Joey

" Weird shit indeed. joey thanks for standing me up last night on Valentines Day. I waited at the Arby's until 11pm. I know the minuted on your phone are all used up but you could have found a way to call. "

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 15th, 2005 03:59 PM
Bizarro JB Joey, I was shopping at "Loehmans" in Boca raton yesterday. They often carry high end designer clothes for a 1/3rd of the price. I struck up a conversation with the undercover security guy who knows me from past visits. We often talk about the various females shopping about...Yesterday, for some reason , the subject of anal sex came up. He told me it was particularly pleasurable for the female to experience orgasm while at the same time having her ass fucked....I pretended to be naieve on the subject, and unquired on how to get it in, particularly when your friend is all of 94 lbs and really "small"...He answered almost spontaneously as follows"use your pinky first, pointer finger next ,and gallons of lubrication, then just put it in slowly".....
February 15th, 2005 04:00 PM
Joey
quote:
Bizarro JB wrote:
Joey, I was shopping at "Loehmans" in Boca raton yesterday. They often carry high end designer clothes for a 1/3rd of the price. I struck up a conversation with the undercover security guy who knows me from past visits. We often talk about the various females shopping about...Yesterday, for some reason , the subject of anal sex came up. He told me it was particularly pleasurable for the female to experience orgasm while at the same time having her ass fucked....I pretended to be naieve on the subject, and unquired on how to get it in, particularly when your friend is all of 94 lbs and really "small"...He answered almost spontaneously as follows"use your pinky first, pointer finger next ,and gallons of lubrication, then just put it in slowly".....

!!!
February 15th, 2005 04:06 PM
Bizarro JB I use my wifes asthma inhalers for a quick rush...too bad they got rid of seldane..that was a great drip...
February 15th, 2005 04:07 PM
Joey
quote:
Bizarro JB wrote:
...too bad they got rid of seldane..that was a great drip...

******** BLANK STARE **********

[Edited by Joey]
February 15th, 2005 04:18 PM
Bizarro JB
February 15th, 2005 04:25 PM
Joey
quote:
Bizarro JB wrote:

February 15th, 2005 05:34 PM
glencar
quote:
Bizarro JB wrote:
Interesting article in the New York Times magazine yesterday about the spilt in the Orthodox Lubavitch movement. Specifically, there is a division among the followers of the late Rebbe Sneeshon....there are the "messianist" and "anti-messianists" ...the messianists beleieve the rebbe was the messiah and shall return...the antimessianists find this belief contrary to long standing jewish beliefs and a major rift has occurred in the lubavitch community in Crown Heights, Brooklyn...

I gotta go with the messianics on this one!
February 15th, 2005 05:39 PM
Fiji Joe I must say...the Bizarro JB experiment is going quite well...it's like he never left...and he can go on forever...he has over 10,000 archived posts worth of material...keeping him in context is another matter all together...

February 16th, 2005 08:21 AM
Fiji Joe I take that back..actually...after you sort through all the one word posts and the emoticons...that's leaves about 27 posts...not a very impressive body of work for three years
February 16th, 2005 09:36 AM
Joey " I must say...the Bizarro JB experiment is going quite well...it's like he never left...and he can go on forever...he has over 10,000 archived posts worth of material...keeping him in context is another matter all together... "

Fiji ........................................

I have been informed by EXTREMELY reliable sources that our Baby Josh is NOT a fan of " Bizarro JB " .

Word !

" Stones Rule You Punk Ass Bastards ! "

Jacky ! ™
February 16th, 2005 09:38 AM
Joey " I take that back..actually...after you sort through all the one word posts and the emoticons...that's leaves about 27 posts..."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will continue to have benign fasciculations, stomach pain, flank pain, and stress related disorders !
February 16th, 2005 10:19 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:
" I must say...the Bizarro JB experiment is going quite well...it's like he never left...and he can go on forever...he has over 10,000 archived posts worth of material...keeping him in context is another matter all together... "

Fiji ........................................

I have been informed by EXTREMELY reliable sources that our Baby Josh is NOT a fan of " Bizarro JB " .

Word !

" Stones Rule You Punk Ass Bastards ! "

Jacky ! ™

I too have heard these same rumors!
February 16th, 2005 10:33 AM
Bizarro JB Please...can we have quiet...it is now time for Bizarro JB's obligatory morning greeting...

Without further delay...ladies and gentlemen...Tee Hee
February 16th, 2005 10:37 AM
Joey " Without further delay...ladies and gentlemen...Tee Hee "

< ---------------------

Why ?!?! ..................Why ?!?!

[ Edited by Tim Robbins ]
[Edited by Joey]
February 16th, 2005 10:50 AM
Bizarro JB I have appreciated the many PM I have received over the years in which many of you have encouraged and supported me...while not condoning many of my posts, the people here, with limited exceptions, seem to be able to except me and have made me feel wanted....I am a very lonely man..despite my wealth, family, secretary,etc...I am unfulfilled...I am generally unhappy and depressed and without this format, I fear what would happen to me.
February 16th, 2005 10:51 AM
Fiji Joe Straight up BJB...tell it like it T I is
February 16th, 2005 10:54 AM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Straight up BJB...tell it like it T I is

Josh is not going to like this one BIT !!!!!!
February 16th, 2005 10:54 AM
Gazza
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
I must say...the Bizarro JB experiment is going quite well...it's like he never left...and he can go on forever...he has over 10,000 archived posts worth of material...keeping him in context is another matter all together...

well it never stopped him before!
February 16th, 2005 10:57 AM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:

well it never stopped him before!

Gazza ............................

We missed you at THE BRAZEN HEAD last Friday Evening .

" Acoustic Groove " performed two sets and your pint of Guinness ( carefully poured over a twelve minute period by Bartender Shannon ) sat ' untouched ' at the bar throughout the entire evening .

Why ?!?!

WHY ?!?!

" Stones Rule .............You Bastards ! "

JACKY ! ™
February 16th, 2005 11:05 AM
Bizarro JB Weekends are for special times with wife , kids, and secretary. By thw way, I am actually going to the Kiss/Aerosmith concert this Friday...
February 16th, 2005 11:06 AM
Gazza sorry Joey.

I like to give it longer to 'settle' than that.

Maybe next weekend?
February 16th, 2005 11:09 AM
Bizarro JB I'm just glad that Kath51 and KR210 stopped posting here...the way they followed me over was a little "creepy".
February 16th, 2005 11:10 AM
Bizarro JB I'm so thrilled she stopped posting here...She really didn't fit in IMO....she needs a more "mature" format.
February 16th, 2005 11:11 AM
Joey
" I like to give it longer to 'settle' than that. "

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 16th, 2005 11:12 AM
Joey
quote:
Bizarro JB wrote:
I'm just glad that Kath51 and KR210 stopped posting here...the way they followed me over was a little "creepy".

!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood