ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Bill Wyman
[
THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hunger Strike ........ ( NSC ) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
February 14th, 2005 11:14 AM
Joey
Hello My Stonesian Buttercups .......................

I just wanted to take a quick moment of your time and announce that I am hereby going on a ' Hunger Strike ' until our dearest Stones' Brother Josh comes back to " Rocks Off " -- the most compelling , illuminating & prodigious of message boards on the net .

Please Feel Free to join me in this most worthwhile of causes .......

" I'M GOING TO THE PLACE WHERE THE TOUGH GUYS GO AND COME OUT
EVEN TOUGHER". "OOOOOOHHHHHHHH I'M PRISON BOUND I DID A CRIME ONE TO
MANY TIMES!" "OOOOOOHHHHHHHH I'M PRISON BOUND...." ( Social D )

Jacky D.

http://www.interference.com/u2114161/index.html

[ Edited by Timothy Robbins & ]

[Edited by Joey]
February 14th, 2005 11:17 AM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

I just wanted to take a quick moment of your time and announce that I am hereby going on a ' Hunger Strike ' until our dearest Stones' Brother Josh comes back to " Rocks Off " -- the most compelling , illuminating & prodigious of message boards on the net .

lease Feel Free to join me in this most worthwhile of causes .......

What about dinner tonight at Uncle Morty's???!!!
February 14th, 2005 11:24 AM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

What about dinner tonight at Uncle Morty's???!!!

Gyps .....................................

My family and myself went to " Fleming's Steakhouse " last night for their " Prime Rib Special " ( for 29.95 includes Caesar's salad , two sides , and dessert ) . I also consumed a bottle of " Murietta's Well , 1999 Cabernet Sauvignon " ( eighty dollars ) all by myself ---- Had a ' serious ' bloated belly all morning until just a few minutes ago when I ..................

*************** END TRANSMISSION *****************

Jacky Distortion " D. "
February 14th, 2005 11:56 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Please Feel Free to join me in this most worthwhile of causes .......

" I'M GOING TO THE PLACE WHERE THE TOUGH GUYS GO AND COME OUT
EVEN TOUGHER". "OOOOOOHHHHHHHH I'M PRISON BOUND I DID A CRIME ONE TO
MANY TIMES!" "OOOOOOHHHHHHHH I'M PRISON BOUND...." ( Social D )

Jacky D.

http://www.interference.com/u2114161/index.html

[ Edited by Timothy Robbins & ]

[Edited by Joey]

i commend your efforts, together we can do this...this is all our fault!
February 14th, 2005 12:07 PM
Fiji Joe Joey wrote:

"My family and myself went to " Fleming's Steakhouse " last night for their " Prime Rib Special " ( for 29.95 includes Caesar's salad , two sides , and dessert ) . I also consumed a bottle of " Murietta's Well , 1999 Cabernet Sauvignon " ( eighty dollars )"

Damn Man!...Arby's got 5 for $5.55...you got hosed
February 14th, 2005 12:10 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Joey wrote:

"My family and myself went to " Fleming's Steakhouse " last night for their " Prime Rib Special " ( for 29.95 includes Caesar's salad , two sides , and dessert ) . I also consumed a bottle of " Murietta's Well , 1999 Cabernet Sauvignon " ( eighty dollars )"

Damn Man!...Arby's got 5 for $5.55...you got hosed

Fij...................................

Cover up them's Beer Titties Man !!!!!!

Damn .

Joey D.
February 14th, 2005 12:11 PM
Fiji Joe And for the rest of us...who are none to happy to see the gerry-curled one's departure...let us feast...

February 14th, 2005 12:14 PM
Fiji Joe
"Stop pouting JB...I'm friggin' hungry"
February 14th, 2005 12:32 PM
Joey

Everything drowns in the Ocean of my Big , White , Hairy , Stinky , Smelly ................ASS ! ™
February 14th, 2005 12:32 PM
gypsy Man, that Jew could post like a mother fucker. I miss him.
February 14th, 2005 12:33 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Man, that Jew could post like a mother fucker. I miss him.

Come To Joey ................................
February 14th, 2005 12:35 PM
glencar Miss him? Not a bit. Pass the burgers, please!
February 14th, 2005 12:36 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Miss him? Not a bit. Pass the burgers, please!

You are Sassy ! ™
February 14th, 2005 12:41 PM
glencar You betcha, beeyatch! Now listen, Joey. Joshy is sorely missed especially when reading the latest thread titled "Ron Wood." That turd of insipidness could use a little squirt of jb sauciness. But there ain't no use in cryin' as a certain old man would say. sassy!
February 14th, 2005 01:02 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
You betcha, beeyatch! Now listen, Joey. Joshy is sorely missed especially when reading the latest thread titled "Ron Wood." That turd of insipidness could use a little squirt of jb sauciness. But there ain't no use in cryin' as a certain old man would say. sassy!

HOpefully this hunger strike will bring josh back! The board does miss his highly controversial postings, and Joey is much better operating with Mr. Boca Raton then with me as I am not as experienced of a sidekick for Mr. Joey.
February 14th, 2005 01:10 PM
glencar I know what the others said "elsewhere" but take my word, the Joey/Joshy thing hit several stale bumps in the road during its time. You're doing fine. It takes time to master posting with Joey. Look to gypsy...
February 14th, 2005 01:23 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
I know what the others said "elsewhere" but take my word, the Joey/Joshy thing hit several stale bumps in the road during its time. You're doing fine. It takes time to master posting with Joey. Look to gypsy...

but i always will be viewed as a "less expensive" replacement to Josh....as was said on another board, I may be the Sammy Hagar of this Van Halen! Gypsy is truly an inspiration! With Josh back, i would kindly step aside and resume my previous role. My time will come, but it may not be here yet.
February 14th, 2005 03:02 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
I know what the others said "elsewhere" but take my word, the Joey/Joshy thing hit several stale bumps in the road during its time. You're doing fine. It takes time to master posting with Joey. Look to gypsy...

Oh, you are too kind, glencar. I am flattered by your compliment.
February 14th, 2005 03:12 PM
Fiji Joe The Joey/Josh thing was stale...like Happy Days during the Chachi years...

It needed to be exterminated...
February 14th, 2005 03:34 PM
glencar Feej, why the Joshy hate? His jewicity?
February 14th, 2005 03:36 PM
Fiji Joe No, not his jewness...just the fact that he can't keep his jewness out of a conversation...
February 14th, 2005 03:42 PM
Fiji Joe
"Take it from me...the Joey/Josh thing is tired...dog tired"
February 14th, 2005 03:49 PM
glencar But you still like Joey, right?
February 14th, 2005 03:52 PM
Fiji Joe Unless he tells me he's a jew too...actually, I think I already know that he pretends to be one....Joey's cool...stale...but cool

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
February 14th, 2005 04:06 PM
voodoopug Hunger Strike was a cool song by "Temple of the Dog"....remember them?
February 14th, 2005 04:07 PM
glencar Oh yeah! Mix of PJ & Soundgarden. I loved that song.
February 14th, 2005 04:13 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Oh yeah! Mix of PJ & Soundgarden. I loved that song.

PJ did that song at a few songs on their last tour...great stuff
February 14th, 2005 04:14 PM
glencar I ahve recorded the 2 CDR's & will get them out tomorrow as today I woke up late.
February 14th, 2005 04:26 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
I ahve recorded the 2 CDR's & will get them out tomorrow as today I woke up late.

That is why you are the best!
February 14th, 2005 04:51 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
The Joey/Josh thing was stale...like Happy Days during the Chachi years...

It needed to be exterminated...

Fiji ....................................

Josh wants his copy of " Goddess " back ...............NOW !!!!!!!

Jacky D.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood