ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Somewhere in Germany - 1982
© L. Tobis with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Random You Tube Pt II Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
6th February 2007 07:17 PM
Riffhard We need a man like this again! We need him right now! Listen to this and imagine if only a man of this caliber were alive today. Bubba paled,and paled in a huge way,to this great man!! So too does George W. Bush for that matter.

The Greatest President In Our Lifetime

Riffy
6th February 2007 10:37 PM
ComeAsYouAre http://youtube.com/watch?v=NAW0wnj0Xi8&mode=related&search=#
6th February 2007 10:52 PM
pdog Sex...Sex...Sex....

Serious WTF? !!!

Time to make that throat clearing sound when you feel uncomfortable...

A Liitle Bit O' Whore In Every Girl!!!

[Edited by pdog]
6th February 2007 11:00 PM
pdog hell hath no fury....
7th February 2007 12:02 AM
sirmoonie I posted this on Couch once, but its worth another.

The greatest athletic performance ever? Yes, its the greatest athletic performance ever.

7th February 2007 11:54 AM
sirmoonie Haha! Shades of WKRP. Anyone know where I'm coming from?

This blows doors - Youtube is the mongo.

7th February 2007 12:12 PM
Saint Sway for a bunch of dirty hippies, these guys sure can bring the rawk!

7th February 2007 12:13 PM
Saint Sway same bunch of dirty hippies conjuring up the ghost of Lowell George in the recording studio....

7th February 2007 12:16 PM
Saint Sway ck this...

Rich Robinson's bringin the Keef Riff Hard. Big time.
Meanwhile his brother howls like Steve Marriott.

thats a potent combo Hoss

8th February 2007 05:15 PM
glencar Julie Andrews!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AE847UXu3Q
9th February 2007 01:19 AM
pdog for Our Loving Cup Partydoll Meg....

It gets worse...

P.S. for Meg, a few weeks ago we shot a scene with Jello Biafra, he's onboard for the sequel. I saw 1/2 of the edited film, no sound edits on it yet, it looks pretty god, so with the remaining and sound, this might not be as bad as the first movie... The script for the third movie is being written, and Jello will be onboard to play a much larger part... It's fun what you can do in your spare time and very little money... The goal is to be so offensive, vulgar and just plain stupid that Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly's butts clench up...
9th February 2007 05:49 AM
Nellcote
[Edited by Nellcote]
9th February 2007 07:39 AM
PartyDoll MEG Was just listenin' to him last night. Thanks, Nelly!!

I'll have to listen to it at home though..Youtube is blocked here at work. I've tried front door, back door, windows, and the chimney to try and get in...DAMN!!!!
9th February 2007 07:47 AM
Nellcote Rory!
He's the tools!
Irish Tour-74, listening right now....it's Friday..
Too Much Alcohol...
Enjoy the ride....
9th February 2007 07:58 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
pdog wrote:
for Our Loving Cup Partydoll Meg....

P.S. for Meg, a few weeks ago we shot a scene with Jello Biafra, he's onboard for the sequel. I saw 1/2 of the edited film, no sound edits on it yet, it looks pretty god, so with the remaining and sound, this might not be as bad as the first movie... The script for the third movie is being written, and Jello will be onboard to play a much larger part... It's fun what you can do in your spare time and very little money... The goal is to be so offensive, vulgar and just plain stupid that Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly's butts clench up...

Damn, I missed this last night P...You know the drill..I'll watch it when I get home!!!!!!
9th February 2007 05:04 PM
PartyDoll MEG Home

OK...Rory..great stuff, Nelly!!

Pdog...I did ask to see your movie didn't I? Enjoyed the first..ahh the second was a little too much blood and guts for my Taste!!
9th February 2007 09:10 PM
Nellcote Bahston
Early 70's
Friday Night
Cases of Maximus Super
Several Bottles of Tango
At least 50 people in a sand pit, bonfire lit..

They were about THE best

Take me back.......

9th February 2007 09:12 PM
Nellcote SNL, from the 80's....Still got it...

One things for sure....

9th February 2007 09:16 PM
Nellcote The Dick...

9th February 2007 09:21 PM
Nellcote Juke Joint Jimmy & The Houseparty Rockers....

9th February 2007 09:25 PM
Nellcote Times are tough.....

9th February 2007 09:32 PM
Nellcote For Moonie....

9th February 2007 10:00 PM
Nellcote
9th February 2007 10:27 PM
Bloozehound all

my

friends

know

the

low

rider

9th February 2007 10:45 PM
PartyDoll MEG Thanks for the Bruce, Nelly....oh and J. Geils and Company ain't bad either!
9th February 2007 10:53 PM
pdog
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Home

OK...Rory..great stuff, Nelly!!

Pdog...I did ask to see your movie didn't I? Enjoyed the first..ahh the second was a little too much blood and guts for my Taste!!

I'm not in many blood scenes, except the very end of the movie where we kill a bunch of retarded zombies... I'm not a writer, just a willing friend of the writers... They're really proud of the gore, and that clip is nothing....
9th February 2007 11:01 PM
PartyDoll MEG well...P...did you ever think you'd be in a movie about a giant turd named, PoopMan?!!
9th February 2007 11:22 PM
PartyDoll MEG Nelly..Do you have this show for your viewing pleasure? (I've got it... but its PAL)

10th February 2007 01:36 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
For Moonie....

Cheers, backatcha!

10th February 2007 02:54 AM
Bloozehound Nice moonster!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)