ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1967 Gamma Press with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: XTC Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
13th February 2007 01:21 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

Well, tell them I apologize. I didn't mean to upset anyone.

Its just that I'll wager Sting digs XTC. That Moby guy does to, I reckon.
13th February 2007 01:23 PM
Starbuck
quote:
Its just that I'll wager Sting digs XTC.

now that is hitting below the belt.
13th February 2007 01:27 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

now that is hitting below the belt.

I got lit last night. Fucking lit. Bar tab was like $90.

Howe come we don't have a drinking thread around here, no mores? They drinking thread was cool because it was about drinking.
13th February 2007 01:38 PM
pdog Is there a God?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
13th February 2007 01:52 PM
monkey_man This thread is a dumping ground . . .

13th February 2007 02:06 PM
gypsy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I got lit last night. Fucking lit. Bar tab was like $90.

Howe come we don't have a drinking thread around here, no mores? They drinking thread was cool because it was about drinking.

The drinking thread used to blow doors. It needs to be revived.
13th February 2007 02:07 PM
pdog Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
13th February 2007 05:37 PM
Sir Stonesalot Just for the record.

I invented the drinking thread.

That makes me better than Al Gore.

And I value that.
13th February 2007 05:39 PM
gypsy
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Just for the record.

I invented the drinking thread.

And I value that.

I knew that. That's one of the reasons why I've always had a crush on you.
13th February 2007 06:06 PM
pdog Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
13th February 2007 06:08 PM
Saint Sway the drinking thread was banned for ruining the ozone
13th February 2007 06:10 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
the drinking thread was banned for ruining the ozone

Are beer burps really the cause of global warming?
13th February 2007 06:50 PM
Starbuck you people are sickening! you've taken a purely good XYC thread and turned it into this!

so what is the deal with "i value that"? is it the new signature signoff, like the annoying ", Ronnie!" at keno's?
13th February 2007 06:59 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Its just that I'll wager Sting digs XTC.

Dunno about Sting, but Stewart Copeland does...

13th February 2007 07:13 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
you people are sickening! you've taken a purely good XYC thread and turned it into this!

so what is the deal with "i value that"? is it the new signature signoff, like the annoying ", Ronnie!" at keno's?

I invented the ".......Ronnie!" dealie at Keno's.

And I value that.
13th February 2007 07:27 PM
pdog Everyone is better than Al Gore, I value that, Ronnie!

Anyone ever take LSD and Ectasy at the same time?

if you haven't, i say make the time one night soon. It should be done before you die, or you never really lived!
13th February 2007 07:46 PM
Sir Stonesalot I've never done X.

Blow was the designer drug du jour when I was hanging out in clubs and stuff. I guess I missed it by a year or two.

Is it any good?
13th February 2007 07:54 PM
pdog
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I've never done X.

Blow was the designer drug du jour when I was hanging out in clubs and stuff. I guess I missed it by a year or two.

Is it any good?

I'm no expert, i did X about 20 or so times, mixed it with LSD like 4 or 5... Never had a bad time with either...
Now cocaine, that's the reason I don't do drugs anymore... I would've lasted along time on just junk, when i discovered mixing it with coke, i hit bottom in less than a year...
13th February 2007 08:21 PM
sirmoonie Acid blows doors. I'll never forget the time I was on acid and drove a golf ball about 2.5 miles right into the cockpit window of a B-52 coming in for landing at Davis Monthan Air Force Base. Nobody tripping with me believed me, but I saw the damn thing go right into that plane. Right into that goddam giant ass plane. I was jumping up and down about it for the rest of the day, until I started crashing real bad. I always had problems coming down on acid. Shrooms were okay, but coming down off acid was a real crash and burn type sitch. You have to have an appropriate degree of poise and moxie to come down off acid.
13th February 2007 08:46 PM
pdog You come down off it....?
Oh shit!

This explains alot...

I need to rethink alot of stuff!
13th February 2007 08:56 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
pdog wrote:
Everyone is better than Al Gore, I value that, Ronnie!

Anyone ever take LSD and Ectasy at the same time?

if you haven't, i say make the time one night soon. It should be done before you die, or you never really lived!

Is ecstasy the same thing as MDMA? If it is, I did it a long time ago. If it isn't, it's on my to-do list!
13th February 2007 08:58 PM
pdog
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Is ecstasy the same thing as MDMA? If it is, I did it a long time ago. If it isn't, it's on my to-do list!

Same... although nowadays it's not the RX version that stuff was... That was some good shit!
13th February 2007 09:00 PM
sirmoonie Yeah, you got to come down off acid eventually. At least I do. Because of employment. The employers I've had get all pissy when you're all tweaked out at work, giggling at the walls, brain all fucking mangled and torqued up, dilated eyeballs, breath reaking of stale acid, shooting corrupted DNA all over the men's room and stuff like that. You got to come crashing down off acid to be able to do your job in the proper manner. Its just the nature of things.
13th February 2007 09:17 PM
pdog I got a review at Ziff Davis, it was all good except the part about how I was always trying to catch my own hands....
13th February 2007 09:46 PM
sirmoonie Another time me and my bestest buddy were in Vegas, buzzing on the Strip one morning, and he says to me "Watch, I bet that dude sitting on the corner has some acid." My buddy is crazy, he could be sitting in a church and he would find some way to either get arrested or high. Or both. Lo and behold this one guy who happens to be sitting on the corner of Strip and Tropicana says "Yeah, I got lysergic, how much you want?" We hit two each, and were fucking flying and frying in like 15 minutes. Vegas on acid is not to be believed - it can't even be explained to people who have done it. I think we walked up and down the Strip from Tropicana to Sahara at least 20 times that day, just tripping out to all hell.

Great fucking day, I'll remember it forever. I wish I was in my 20s again. Age and geeky responsibilities have ameliorated my ability to abuse acid in the way I wish to.
13th February 2007 09:55 PM
mojoman
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Another time me and my bestest buddy were in Vegas, buzzing on the Strip one morning, and he says to me "Watch, I bet that dude sitting on the corner has some acid." My buddy is crazy, he could be sitting in a church and he would find some way to either get arrested or high. Or both. Lo and behold this one guy who happens to be sitting on the corner of Strip and Tropicana says "Yeah, I got lysergic, how much you want?" We hit two each, and were fucking flying and frying in like 15 minutes. Vegas on acid is not to be believed - it can't even be explained to people who have done it. I think we walked up and down the Strip from Tropicana to Sahara at least 20 times that day, just tripping out to all hell.

Great fucking day, I'll remember it forever. I wish I was in my 20s again. Age and geeky responsibilities have ameliorated my ability to abuse acid in the way I wish to.

fear and loathing
13th February 2007 10:31 PM
Sir Stonesalot I also invented the "simulshot".

That makes me better than Howie Mandell.

And Gypsy has a crush on me.

That makes me better than Brian Bosworth.

And I value that.

13th February 2007 10:32 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
mojoman wrote:

fear and loathing

Yeah, those guys were tweaking on even harder stuff, incredible as it may seem that there is anything harder than acid.

At least on acid, nothing ever appears that doesn't exist, like lizards eating your neck or midget Nazis climbing up your leg with k-bars in their mouths. I couldn't handle that, even if I knew it was the drugs. I'd freak, they would have to strap me to a gurney and intravenous me with all kinds anti-psychotics if I saw a fucking midget ass Nazi crawling up my leg. You know what I mean, mojo? Moe joe? Joe moe. Moe-boey. Moji joji. Fujiskai mama san, whackie smackie, walkie talkie, sanamanbeech!
13th February 2007 10:34 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I also invented the "simulshot".

That makes me better than Howie Mandell.

And Gypsy has a crush on me.

That makes me better than Brian Bosworth.

And I value that.

Dude. Who invented the Irish Car Bomb? That guy is better than Dean Martin.

I can't believe you scored Gyps. Fucker.
13th February 2007 11:05 PM
mojoman
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Yeah, those guys were tweaking on even harder stuff, incredible as it may seem that there is anything harder than acid.

At least on acid, nothing ever appears that doesn't exist, like lizards eating your neck or midget Nazis climbing up your leg with k-bars in their mouths. I couldn't handle that, even if I knew it was the drugs. I'd freak, they would have to strap me to a gurney and intravenous me with all kinds anti-psychotics if I saw a fucking midget ass Nazi crawling up my leg. You know what I mean, mojo? Moe joe? Joe moe. Moe-boey. Moji joji. Fujiskai mama san, whackie smackie, walkie talkie, sanamanbeech!

i prefer mojito bro. stream of consciousness feel ya. can't a-bomb my mind like that anymore. it takes a hell of a constitution that this don juan doesnt have anymore..rock on
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)