ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1967 Gamma Press with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: XTC Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
13th February 2007 11:11 PM
Sir Stonesalot >Dude. Who invented the Irish Car Bomb? That guy is better than Dean Martin.<

Normally, I would agree with you on this. But the drink in question was invented by some schmoe bartender at one of those fake irish pubs in NYC. I fuckin' hate those places. You know the ones. O'Hurleys or Branigans or Irish Mollys or some such nonsense like that.

Anyhow, that's where the thing came from. I wish like hell that it was sexier than that...but it is what it is.

Anti-climatic.

Oh, I am a fucker. And from you, I take that as a compliment.

C-10!
13th February 2007 11:23 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
>Dude. Who invented the Irish Car Bomb? That guy is better than Dean Martin.<

Normally, I would agree with you on this. But the drink in question was invented by some schmoe bartender at one of those fake irish pubs in NYC. I fuckin' hate those places. You know the ones. O'Hurleys or Branigans or Irish Mollys or some such nonsense like that.

Really? Fuck, I hate it when the corporate alcohol types pervert the purity of hard-core binge drinking.

Damn man, one of my best drinking stories involves Irish Car Bombs. The Cliff's version is my wife announced to a bar of strangers in Boonsmack, Minnesota: "Another round of Irish Car Bombs for the house.....except for those dykes over there." It was fucking hilarious. I was pounding the bar, I was laughing so damn hard my stomach hurt.
13th February 2007 11:30 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
mojoman wrote:

i prefer mojito bro. stream of consciousness feel ya. can't a-bomb my mind like that anymore. it takes a hell of a constitution that this don juan doesnt have anymore..rock on
[Edited by mojoman]

Acid? Its the acid, isn't it?

This other time Moejito, I was torqued on "sid" as we used to call it, fucking torqued - bended, man. Fucking bended. I even took the dose out of my mouth after I was done absorbing it, and pasted it to my nose, and was walking around with it on my nose. I called it "symbolic." I ended up talking to a cop at one of those goofy summer street carnivals with a spent hit of acid on my fucking nose, man. It was fucked up.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)