ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With Mari Ann Moller @ the premier of Roman Polanski's "Cul de Sac"
Đ 1966, 2002 Associated Newspapers Archives

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith's health Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
02-02-04 12:07 PM
Pattie

I was over at shidoobee, there was an article about Keith on vacation on Turks and calcos. He was in the bar everyday getting really drunk. How long will he keep this up? He was pissed every day during the most recent tour wasn't he? I mean he's 60
02-02-04 12:35 PM
scratched He's been pissed every day since he was 25! Why start worrying now?
02-02-04 12:38 PM
Pattie
He's so much older now.
02-02-04 12:39 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Pattie wrote:

He's so much older now.

We all are.
02-02-04 12:40 PM
Pattie
I can't believe he made it to 60.
02-02-04 12:43 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Pattie wrote:

I allmost made it to 30.
02-02-04 12:45 PM
Pattie
yeah! looking good SSC!
02-02-04 12:46 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Pattie wrote:

yeah! looking good SSC!

Gegegege thankx !
02-02-04 12:46 PM
Joey " yeah! looking good SSC! "

Oh , Pattie :

Jacky !

02-02-04 12:47 PM
scratched
quote:
Pattie wrote:

That's why he's celebrating.
02-02-04 12:50 PM
Pattie
yeah, I'm almost there Joey..
Don't you guys think that itīs incredibly dumb to spend every day of your vacation getting drunk out of your mind? especially if you've done it every day for 60 years.
02-02-04 12:50 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Pattie wrote:

yeah, I'm almost there Joey..
Don't you guys think that itīs incredibly dumb to spend every day of your vacation getting drunk out of your mind? especially if you've done it every day for 60 years.

I did that when I was 15.
02-02-04 12:51 PM
Pattie
My point exactly SSC
02-02-04 12:53 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Pattie wrote:

My point exactly SSC

And 16.
02-02-04 12:55 PM
scratched He's probably just letting his hair down. He's just come off a long tour and what better way to relax than being in the bar.
02-02-04 12:55 PM
Pattie Doesn't it bother you that he drinks so much?
02-02-04 12:56 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Pattie wrote:
Doesn't it bother you that he drinks so much?

I start every day with some red wine.
02-02-04 12:56 PM
Pattie
yeah,he's been on a very stressful tour, come on! he was drunk and stoned the entire tour
02-02-04 01:07 PM
scratched
quote:
Pattie wrote:
Doesn't it bother you that he drinks so much?

He probably doesn't drink that much. As Keith himself says, "Who knows what I'm really drinking?". Most of its to keep up his image.
02-02-04 01:14 PM
Joey " Don't you guys think that itīs incredibly dumb to spend every day of your vacation getting drunk out of your mind? especially if you've done it every day for 60 years. "

No .

No I do not !
02-02-04 01:16 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Is Joey 60 yet?
02-02-04 01:33 PM
Joey " Is Joey 60 yet? "

02-02-04 01:36 PM
Jaxx keith has spent his life time partying to the max. he's lucky to have made it to sixty. patti hanson has been a good influence on him, but old habits die hard.

let the guy drink to his heart's content. i'd rather see him do that than "get back on the horse with no name" if you catch my "drift".
02-02-04 01:39 PM
Monkey Woman "The horse with no name"... So that's why Keith called it "horse"! I wonder where the nickname comes from?
02-02-04 01:47 PM
Pattie
Heroin? I don't know what's worse , a shot of smack a day of 15 bottles of vodka. I think his liver is on prozac; "why have you done this top meeeeee, what did I ever do to you! you joker, you theif, you decietful rocker"
02-02-04 01:54 PM
scratched
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
"The horse with no name"... So that's why Keith called it "horse"! I wonder where the nickname comes from?

Once you're on, you can't get off.

Probably.
02-02-04 02:08 PM
Honky Tonk Man Has it not occured to anyone that it's not too late for Keiths drinking and smoking habbit to catch up with him?

Alex
02-02-04 02:10 PM
Jaxx IMO heroin is worse. very very addictive and taken intravenously, tho i have seen folks snort it as well.

"Who lives longer? the man who takes heroin for two years and dies, or a man who lives on roast beef, water and potatoes 'till 95? One passes his 24 months in eternity. All the years of the beefeater are lived only in time" Aldous Huxley

02-02-04 02:32 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
scratched wrote:

Once you're on, you can't get off.

Probably.

Ahhh! Yes, I see now.

BTW, thanks for the Aldous Huxley quote, Jaxx. It's what makes heroin so alluring and frightening. In other words, "Never try it, it's too good!" And then it's too late... Keith is very lucky.

I also read in the infamous Tony Sanchez book (and in a few others) that Mick occasionnaly snorted a little heroin too in the early '70s, for instance at Nellcote. I'm impressed that he managed to stop before getting hooked! And he drew the line at needles. Maybe the sight of Keith, Marianne, Keith Moon and sundry others helped him restrain himself. It's sometimes useful to be a control freak.

[Edited by Jaxx]
02-02-04 02:41 PM
Joey " ................or a man who lives on roast beef, water and potatoes 'till 95? One passes his 24 months in eternity. All the years of the beefeater are lived only in time "

Jesus , I bet THIS guy is " Caked ! "

Poor Lamby .............she'll be " Uncaking " for days and days and days ........................................

Shiver ........................................

For My Baby : " Stones Rule ! " .....Oh , " You Bastards ! "

Jercee Cakes !
Page: 1 2 3 4

BEST VIEWED HIGH