ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Tony Gale with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: HalfTime Show Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
6th February 2007 08:55 AM
Gazza
quote:
sweetcharmedlife wrote:

Yeah but gazza. Come on. Medleys in general suck.(except for the stones If you can't Rock me/Get off my Cloud medley). He had 12 mins. He could have ran through 3 killer versions of his own songs.

1. he did 2 'killer' versions of his own songs that I could hear, so being concerned about the third one is a bit pointless. I happened to like it, anyway. I didnt know the Foo Fighters song, but it was enjoyable.

2. I happen to like contrary maverick bastards who follow their own muse and do what they want to do. Genius makes it's own rules.

3. The 'If You can rock me/cloud' medley DID suck.
6th February 2007 09:39 AM
GotToRollMe This was one killer performance. His guitar playing is unparallelled. I've seen him live - in 1985 during the Purple Rain tour - and it was one of the best shows I've seen by anyone. I loved his cover of the Foo Fighters song too.

6th February 2007 09:45 AM
Some Guy Prince-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYXUZ-jBPg4
6th February 2007 09:57 AM
GotToRollMe LOL! Classic!
6th February 2007 12:49 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
pdog wrote:
And he could've brought up Justin and Britney too!
I'm not a Prince fan by any stretch... I know this: He has talent, and he ia a pure artist, in the sense, he does what he feels like doing, not what he thinks people want to see him do.... Sets him light years past The current Stones mindset! If Jagger had those balls, we'd see a much more cooler Stones show, and far from a stadium size show...

quote:
JB wrote:
Very much a dying breed...........and most are U2/Macca fans in disguise.........................I hope the young people eho make fun of them are shipped off to Iraq............

Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)