ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pepsi Center, Denver, CO - February 1, 2002
Steven R. Nickerson - Rocky Mountain News
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Chuck Leavell dead Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
01-22-03 12:45 PM
Joey Steelie says you are a tease and is quite visibly shaken about meeting you again since Cleveland .............................

Joey , JOESY , Joester , JOESKEE , Joeykins , JOESY AND THE PUSSYCATS , Snaggle Joe , JOEY C10 , H.R. Puffin Joe , SNAGGLE JOE , Bunny Joey , RABBI JOE , Hanoi Joey , JOEY CONG , Ho Chi Joe , LBJOEY , SimyJoey , MACHINE JOE , Joey Wonka , JOEY VON KINKILY KINK .

YES

{{{{{{{{{{{{ JACKY JACK }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
01-22-03 02:48 PM
Miss U. That's great news you don't like my avatar, Dandelyin....I must be doing something right.

Your posts are gettin boring, couldn't think of anything more original in your childish flames/harassment?
01-22-03 02:55 PM
Maxlugar I consider you both valued friends and would pay big dollars to see you in bed together.

I beg both of you, please come to Denver.

Come to my Swank Swinging Sweltering Saphic Suite at the Red Lion.

And bring lube.

MAXY!
01-22-03 02:56 PM
LadyJane Hey Dandy!

I'd much rather look at a pic of Mick (and a great one it is MissU.) than your pic of Billy P. And if you were going to select Mr. P, why the hell would you take it from that horrible film "SGT. Pepper's....."

Of course it's just my humble opinion.

LadyJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
01-22-03 03:03 PM
Joey " I'd much rather look at a pic of Mick (and a great one it is MissU.) than your pic of Billy P. And if you were going to select Mr. P, why the hell would you take it from that horrible film "SGT. Pepper's....." "

Ok Ok .....That's enough .......we will settle this whole thing in Denver .

{{{{{{{{{{{ KY JOEY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
01-22-03 03:28 PM
LadyJane Meow! Meow!!

Catfight outside of the Pepsi Center. LOL

LadyJ.
01-22-03 04:17 PM
Dandelion* Hello "Lady Jane". You must be new here. I shall give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you you have no sense of humour rather than the more obvious observation regarding your limited IQ...

Maxy! Miss U is scary! As well as being a 600lb guy. Hate to break your spell...but if it's making little Maxy warm and happy - well...still....ICK!!!! Anyone but "her"....

Are you going to email me the Billy/Mick pics or post them here? Do you think we can get them to move like Joey's pot leaf? Can you imagine? It would be fabulous!

Miss U - kinda interesting that you are refering to a post that got deleted (hmmm.....seems to happen a lot whenever someone says something you don't like....) Do you REALLY email the webmasters all the time to have them take down posts? Yikes!!!!!!!! I'll also add, since I did not want to turn Martha's thread into a flamewar - your post about working with abused children was the scariest thing I've ever seen posted here. Seriously. You haven't been flamed and called a psycho all over the internet for nuthin...
01-22-03 05:04 PM
LadyJane Yes, Dandelion, I am new here. Do you have a problem with new members? Are we not each allowed an opinion? Or is it that you can't take a little of what you dish out?

After all, it's all in fun around here, isn't it? So, play nice. No need to be nasty!!

"Brother's and Sister's why are we fighting?"

LadyJ.

01-22-03 05:37 PM
Dandelion* Okay lady J - welcome - and I hope you caught the clue! Duh! Most of the smartly sane people here have great senses of humour. Have you noticed that a large percentage of the posts are between friends goofing around? I...um...can't believe I'm starting to try and explain this so I'll stop.
01-22-03 07:11 PM
Miss U. LOL, Maxy & Lady Jane!! LJ you do have a great sense of humor. Nice to see someone truly funny!! A word of advice; nothing Dandelion posts is worth reading, LJ.

Maxy, I never want to meet that kid.

You must be daft, Dandelion. Go back & read, your lame post is still there...Apparently you're paranoid or something. Amazing you're still not tired of harrassing & name-calling under all your zillion pseudonyms; so much time wasted, dear. Years of this.
Grow up.
01-22-03 07:29 PM
gypsy Sybil, why do you always assume that everyone else has several different pseudonyms? You've accused me of being at least five other posters on here-which I am not.
Dande is so witty...I love her posts. You don't 'get' her posts, and I doubt you ever will.
01-22-03 07:42 PM
Sir Stonesalot Hey LJ!

You think Dandy's Billy is strange...you should have seen her old avatar...the one of Bill and Mandy's wedding portrait.

It was hilarious. But Billy in Sgt. Pepper's is even more so.

I hope she doesn't follow through on the Billy/Mick cock bumping animation. That is just creepy.

Seriously Maxy, Nasty...think before you act. Remember, you will have to look at that damn thing every day. And you will have no one to blame but yourselves.

I can always bribe Gerardo to make it NOT work. Ever.
01-22-03 08:10 PM
Dandelion* Thank you gypsy and SS. Gyspy - you know it is only one of us talking to ourself/ves and pointing out her insanity - afterall - Miss U is such a wonderful wonderful person - this could only be a conspiracy. What until she finds out we/I is/are really Frank Thoroughgood and we're not really dead!

SS - I WILL make the Mick and Billy manlove groin dance animation work. Then I'll gather stills of the Bill Wyman Monkey Grip videos and do the same for one of my hundreds of aliases that exist only to harass and upset poor old Miss U!
01-22-03 08:10 PM
LadyJane Didn't intend to get into the middle of an apparent well established cat fight.

I'm just here for fun

Too much stress in my world to get angry here!! This is where I come for some much needed laughter.

So, I declare myself neutral territory. Think of me as Switzerland!! LOL

BTW, Dandy--Please go for the Mick/Billy cock bumping avatar. It sounds hilarious.

LadyJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
01-22-03 08:15 PM
Dandelion* Oh no LJ - it's all fun on everyone's part except for the wacko Canuck's. You don't know whether to laugh or shudder....!
01-22-03 09:05 PM
gypsy LadyJane, you'll like it here. You'll also figure out Miss U soon enough.
01-22-03 10:25 PM
Sir Stonesalot LJ missed the whole "sign my petition to dig up Brian" thing.

I can't wait to see what Miss U comes up with this year!
[Edited by Sir Stonesalot]
01-23-03 01:55 AM
Maxmeister [quote]Maxlugar wrote:

Come to my Swank Swinging Sweltering Saphic Suite at the Red Lion.

And bring lube.

And the lube of choice? Astro Glide, of course!

Slip sliding away.

Rick

01-23-03 09:37 AM
gypsy I just bring home Surgilube from work. It's free that way...and it works just the same!
01-23-03 10:13 AM
Joey " I just bring home Surgilube from work. "

Gypsy , it looks like the Denver plans are finally shaping up ................How does the Hard Rock Cafe sound ??????? It really would be THE ideal place because of ................wait ................Oh NO , NOT NOW :

Joey , JOESY , Joester , JOESKEE , Joeykins , JOESY AND THE PUSSYCATS , Snaggle Joe , JOEY C10 , H.R. Puffin Joe , SNAGGLE JOE , Bunny Joey , RABBI JOE , Hanoi Joey , JOEY CONG , Ho Chi Joe , LBJOEY , SimyJoey , MACHINE JOE , Joey Wonka , JOEY VON KINKILY KINK , Joey , JOESY , Joester , JOESKEE , Joeykins , JOESY AND THE PUSSYCATS , Snaggle Joe , JOEY C10 , H.R. Puffin Joe , SNAGGLE JOE , Bunny Joey , RABBI JOE , Hanoi Joey , JOEY CONG , Ho Chi Joe , LBJOEY , SimyJoey , MACHINE JOE , Joey Wonka , JOEY VON KINKILY KINK Joey , JOESY , Joester , JOESKEE , Joeykins , JOESY AND THE PUSSYCATS , Snaggle Joe , JOEY C10 , H.R. Puffin Joe , SNAGGLE JOE , Bunny Joey , RABBI JOE , Hanoi Joey , JOEY CONG , Ho Chi Joe , LBJOEY , SimyJoey , MACHINE JOE , Joey Wonka , JOEY VON KINKILY KINK , Joey , JOESY , Joester , JOESKEE , Joeykins , JOESY AND THE PUSSYCATS , Snaggle Joe , JOEY C10 , H.R. Puffin Joe , SNAGGLE JOE , Bunny Joey , RABBI JOE , Hanoi Joey , JOEY CONG , Ho Chi Joe , LBJOEY , SimyJoey , MACHINE JOE , Joey Wonka , JOEY VON KINKILY KINK Joey , JOESY , Joester , JOESKEE , Joeykins , JOESY AND THE PUSSYCATS , Snaggle Joe , JOEY C10 , H.R. Puffin Joe , SNAGGLE JOE , Bunny Joey , RABBI JOE , Hanoi Joey , JOEY CONG , Ho Chi Joe , LBJOEY , SimyJoey , MACHINE JOE , Joey Wonka , JOEY VON KINKILY KINK , Joey , JOESY , Joester , JOESKEE , Joeykins , JOESY AND THE PUSSYCATS , Snaggle Joe , JOEY C10 , H.R. Puffin Joe , SNAGGLE JOE , Bunny Joey , RABBI JOE , Hanoi Joey , JOEY CONG , Ho Chi Joe , LBJOEY , SimyJoey , MACHINE JOE , Joey Wonka , JOEY VON KINKILY KINK .

{{{{{{{{{ JACKY JACK }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
01-23-03 10:36 AM
gypsy Joey! I have in my possession almost everything to go 3/4 Nolte. I have valium, flexeril, norflex, lortab, toradol, and some other stuff I can't remember. My jaw started hurting really bad (from a car accident a few years ago) at work last night, and the doc hooked me up big time.
So far, no drool. I do have a sudden urge to put on a hawaiian shirt w/ scrub pants.

Developing...
01-23-03 10:39 AM
Joey " My jaw started hurting really bad "

Oh my poor Princess ......................

Come to Denver............................

Come to Joey .............................

We could make a book of records BEFORE and AFTER the Stones hit the stage at the Pepsi Center .

and now .....................an appetizer :

JACKY

01-23-03 03:12 PM
Miss U.
quote:
Dandelion* wrote:

SS - I WILL make the Mick and Billy manlove groin dance animation work. Then I'll gather stills of the Bill Wyman Monkey Grip videos and do the same for one of my hundreds of aliases that exist only to harass and upset poor old Miss U!

I think a certain someone needs to get a life. Jealous to the bone.

Give my regards to Pedophile Pete next time you see him in jail.

01-23-03 03:21 PM
gypsy Perhaps if Dande spent more time on the Brian Jones petition, she would have a life like you.
01-23-03 04:15 PM
Dandelion*
quote:
Miss U. wrote:

I think a certain someone needs to get a life. Jealous to the bone.

Give my regards to Pedophile Pete next time you see him in jail.

You often call people jealous of you. Exactly WHAT would one envy about you? I am quite perplexed, so please enlighten me.

This reminds me of an observation made in a review of that American Idol series that I read recently. It brought up a moment in the program when one of the judges, Paula Abdul, broke the mold a bit and waxed philosophical and asked one of the contestants if they were aware that they sang a song entirely off key - that they appeared tone deaf, yet that they themselves truly believed they had great talent. It appears the self delusion a person clothes themselves in is so thick and DESPERATE that, well, they sort of exist on a different mental plane and cannot/will not see the disconnect with outer reality.

As for the Pete comment - oy. Keep it up in case anyone still has doubts...
01-23-03 04:27 PM
Maxlugar That's pretty funny that Paula Abdul said that though.

Considering her singing abilities, ya know?

"Straight up now, Ronnie!"
01-23-03 04:42 PM
Dandelion*
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
That's pretty funny that Paula Abdul said that though.

Considering her singing abilities, ya know?

"Straight up now, Ronnie!"

I don't think the singing "ability" was her claim to fame. She sort of had one of those 80's Minnie Mouse Madonna like voices, right? At least it was on key though! What a decade...

Hey - where are those Billy and Mick pics?
01-23-03 05:52 PM
gypsy If it helps Miss U to sleep better at night to think that we are all jealous of her, then so be it...
Yeah, Dande, it is reminiscent of those horrid "American Idol" contestants. It amazes me how many of them are so overly confident in themselves. They're living in their own little world, not unlike Miss U.
01-23-03 05:58 PM
Joey OK ...........THAT's ENOUGH !!!!!

Miss U ! .................

Gypsy !...................

Both of you ..............." Come to Joey "

{{{{{{{{ ROCCO JOEY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
01-23-03 06:33 PM
Dandelion* Oh - but what a funny little world that is...

Imagine if she tried out. I can just see it. She'd have bad sitar music playing in the background while she reads her 300 page treatise describing her own personal Brian Jones murder theory, as beat poetry, all while tap dancing on his pool tiles. Then - just imagine the interaction between her and the judges... "Stop harassing me! I'll drown you! You're just jealous you fools! You are all Dandelion!"
Page: 1 2 3

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST