ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pepsi Center, Denver, CO - February 1, 2002
Steven R. Nickerson - Rocky Mountain News
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Chuck Leavell dead Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
01-23-03 09:49 PM
gypsy She would school the judges on the jajoukans. Whether they liked it or not.
[Edited by gypsy]
01-24-03 06:42 PM
Miss U. You really *are* obsessed with me, huh? Almost like the way Gypsy is obsessed with Anita, except in a hateful way.

Pretty darn scary!

Is this what Stones fans are about? Outta be proud, Dande!

01-24-03 06:44 PM
Dandelion* Keep going Miss U - say more! This is VERY interesting...
01-24-03 07:05 PM
~AzQb

hey Dande*!

Is MaXY gonna hook you up with the dancing Billy ?

I wait in cOmPlEtE anticipation--yer avatars should win awards i'm serious

~RoTfLmAo~!
01-24-03 08:18 PM
gypsy Miss U, I am not obsessed with Anita. I happen to have an Anita group. Big fucking deal. I don't come around here trying to force everyone to like Anita. I don't have Anita petitions. You're the one that is obsessed---with a dead person at that.
And, get this through your fat head---NOBODY is jealous of you. I've seen your pictures. Mostly taken from far away, mostly looking like they're from the '80's.
01-24-03 10:46 PM
~AzQb

hey gypsygirl

...i'm so glad i don't have to do the OnlineTherapistFaceYerself&GetHelp&MaJoRMeDsThing anymore...i tried for over two bloody years with this one

thank you!

~
01-24-03 11:29 PM
Dandelion*

Annie - it's hopeless. Unless the men in white suits get a call to snatch her up. I wonder if that's what happened to Flynn. Perhaps we could get her turned onto something else.

Hey Miss U - what do you think of Tom Jones? Ever check out his fan messageboards? I hear they're really good...

Gypsy - obviously this is a huge case of projection. She can't tell the difference between a slightly eccentric interest and hobby with whatever the hell it is she has going on in her head. I suppose she'd say the same thing about the Unholy Trinity as well - afterall - they host this place - must be something wrong with them, right? Oh but wait - doesn't Miss U have an elaborate Brian Jones site, messageboard, Stones Toronto group and all that? You know - her own messageboard that she gets flamed on as much as she does here. That was some good reading when I caught wind of it at the beginning of the tour! Is it still around?

01-25-03 08:55 AM
gypsy Let's see: wasn't Miss U being really greedy w/ her top-secret Toronto rehearsals info? I can't remember much from it. I was just concerned for Keith & Mick's safety, because she practically accused them of standing on Brian in the pool on that fateful July night/morning. It never dawned on me that, being the way she is, she would become starstruck by one of them--especially MICK.

Annie & Dande, we've got to find seven more Stones girls to make up a female equivalent of the C10. We must usurp their power.

01-26-03 10:26 PM
Dandelion* Yeah - it spilled over here and I checked it out. Weird. Don't go to her sites though, someone posted something about her site having weird "malicious cookies" or something bizarre like that. It fits. I ain't that curious. Saw the car wreck and moved on...

We do need a girls C10. "C" will never be the same again.
01-27-03 07:32 AM
Maxlugar The sexual tension between you girls is palpable, noble, slightly ambiguous and very delicious.

I would like to be a fly on the wall at YOUR C10 meetings.

What would the "C" stand for anyway???

Developing.........

MACKY!
01-27-03 10:30 AM
gypsy Maxy, the sexual tension between you C10'ers is EXTREMELY strong. Don't try to deny it. I sense it...we all sense it.
I know, I know...you REALLY want a good ol' catfight, but it's not going to happen.
01-27-03 10:55 AM
Dandelion* What do you think the "C" stands for?

It's just a small line to make the "C10" the "G10" - and I think that line WAS crossed....

01-27-03 11:01 AM
gypsy The Battle of the Sexes is on.
01-27-03 11:17 AM
Joey " I know, I know...you REALLY want a good ol' catfight, but it's not going to happen. "

Actually , I was hoping for a Three-some in Denver ...................

Now all of you ..............." Come to Joey " !

I feel your pain ..................I feel your tension .................. I ......I .......I :

I feel I must get up and go to the bathroom . Please excuse me ..................

" Help Me Ronnie , Help Help Me Ronnie "

JACIMBO !

Page: 1 2 3

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST