ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Music Hall, Omaha, NE - June 13, 1964
© World Herald Photos with thanks to Li'l Brian!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: MSG, NYC January 18, 2006 Setlist, reviews and pix Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
January 18th, 2006 05:26 PM
pdog I'm sorry... I couldn't wait any longer!!!

[Edited by pdog]

From Shidoobee!!!

HERE WE GO!!

1} JJF!!! Exile is WOOOOing away!! Keith is on FIRE!!
2}LSTNT!!*swoooon!!*
3} Oh No Not You Again!!
4} Love Is Strong! TOUR PREMIERE!!
5} ROCKS OFF!!
*Mick makes comment that when they do the SuperBowl, Mick is gonna show both his tits..lol*
6} WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!!! ANOTHER PREMIERE!*major swoonage!!!* MMick just screaming BA-BAY!! OMG!! it is beautiful!!
7} Rain Fall Down!! * swoon again!!!*
8} MIDNIGHT RAMBLER!!!!!
9} Tumbling Dice!!
~Intros~
right after Bobby was introduced.. they went into Gimme Shelter!!Will ask Exile to clarify what happened
10} GIMME SHELTER!!!!!!!!
~finishing INtros~ Exile yelling KEEEEEF!!!
Keef talking
*11} This Place Is Empty!! Keef!!
*12} HAPPY!!! Keef!!
13} MISS YOU!!! B stage moves out....
14}b stage~ Rough Justice!!!
15}b stage~ Get Off My Cloud!!!
16}Honky Tonk Woman !!! B stage moves back...
17}Sympathy
18}Start Me Up
19}Brown Sugar
20} You Can't Always Get What You Want
21}Satisfaction
[Edited by Mick, Keith, Charlie & Ronnie]
[Edited by pdog]
January 18th, 2006 05:27 PM
speedfreakjive Are you expecting a blinder tonight P Dog?
I hope there are some more debuts.

[Edited by speedfreakjive]
January 18th, 2006 06:41 PM
Angiegirl Damn, I wish I could stay to watch the set come in, even if it's same old same old.

But it's almost 1 AM and the alarm will cause me a headache in barely 6 hours. I hate that shit.
January 18th, 2006 06:48 PM
charlotte Angie, darling....why did you have to get a job that takes you away from us???

New York summit members...let's take a look at you!!
call me...

[Edited by charlotte]
January 18th, 2006 06:55 PM
Angiegirl I know! Maybe I should ask if I can take nightshifts

At least I'll be here Friday for the second show, as I can sleep all morning on Saturday!! Yay!

Have fun peoples, g'nite, it'll be the first thing I'll do tomorrow morning at work, read this thread...
January 18th, 2006 08:58 PM
Kurtcobainkid87 The anticipation is killing me!!!!!!!!!!
January 18th, 2006 09:38 PM
pdog
quote:
Kurtcobainkid87 wrote:
The anticipation is killing me!!!!!!!!!!

I'm supposed to be in NYC on Friday, here I sit in SF... You wanna talk about anticipation... I'm freaking over here...
January 18th, 2006 09:41 PM
Kurtcobainkid87 That sucks man. I'm really sorry to hear that. I've never flown for a show, then again I'm only 18 too. I'm going to the Chicago shows on the 23rd and 25th, it'll be my third and fourth Stones shows. First time I saw them was at Comiskey Park in 02. I'm pretty excited, it's about all I've thought about during December and January. Well I hope this show starts soon and that things work out ofr you pdog.

January 18th, 2006 09:45 PM
pdog
quote:
Kurtcobainkid87 wrote:
That sucks man. I'm really sorry to hear that. I've never flown for a show, then again I'm only 18 too. I'm going to the Chicago shows on the 23rd and 25th, it'll be my third and fourth Stones shows. First time I saw them was at Comiskey Park in 02. I'm pretty excited, it's about all I've thought about during December and January. Well I hope this show starts soon and that things work out ofr you pdog.

Don't misunderstand, there's no problem, I'm just excited to leave tomorrow.
January 18th, 2006 09:47 PM
Kurtcobainkid87 Oh, great. I'm glad for ya. I know what you mean about anxiety. I don't know how I'm going to make it through three classes on Monday and Wednesday. We'll see, lol.
January 18th, 2006 10:00 PM
Kurtcobainkid87 and so it truly begins, a night of surprises.
January 18th, 2006 10:01 PM
Maxmeister
quote:
pdog wrote:

Don't misunderstand, there's no problem, I'm just excited to leave tomorrow.

I'm just a bit pumped myself. Actually it's more like over the top pumped, which is a good thing.
Tomorrow evening!

Rick
January 18th, 2006 10:07 PM
Daethgod LIS fark yer !
at least the boys are starting to mix it up a bit

January 18th, 2006 10:10 PM
Soldatti Wow, LIS and WAY!
January 18th, 2006 10:37 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is becomimg great as the change in setlist is exciting, in this particular case it so fucking great to see those changes. What a pity I'm not there with the gang and the boyz

BTW, last time they played Love is Strong was in Istanbul at the closing show of the 1998 tour

January 18th, 2006 10:41 PM
pdog This show is just amazing... And I'm only going by the knowledge of how well they played when I saw them so far and this setlist and knowing the energy level in MSG is over the top...
January 18th, 2006 10:47 PM
Kurtcobainkid87 I'd love to see Keith play Little T and A, it might be possible.
January 18th, 2006 11:10 PM
moy

[Edited by moy]
January 18th, 2006 11:11 PM
moy pix AP Photo/Jeff Christensen
January 18th, 2006 11:13 PM
pdog Where those pics from moy?
January 18th, 2006 11:13 PM
moy

[Edited by moy]
January 18th, 2006 11:15 PM
moy
quote:
pdog wrote:
Where those pics from moy?

MSG some minutes ago
January 18th, 2006 11:17 PM
pdog
quote:
moy wrote:

MSG some minutes ago

Wow! Shows not even over and we got the full setlist and pics... What next a review before Satisfactions final notes...
January 18th, 2006 11:24 PM
moy
[Edited by moy]
January 18th, 2006 11:51 PM
GimmeExile Setlist back to 21 songs!

Very unique setlist...anticipating a great boot!
January 18th, 2006 11:52 PM
Brainbell Jangler Congratulations, NYC! A setlist worthy of the greatest city in the world by the greatest rock'n'roll band in the world, the ROLLING FUCKING STONES, BABY!!!
January 18th, 2006 11:54 PM
moy

[Edited by moy]
January 18th, 2006 11:56 PM
moy the last 4 pix by Gary Hershorn (reuters)
January 19th, 2006 12:17 AM
ShaneJazz I love, love, LOVE Worried About You! Great setlist. Love is Strong is a nice surprise over another rendition of YGMR.
January 19th, 2006 01:10 AM
sirmoonie Mick Jagger!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)