ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Music Hall, Omaha, NE - June 13, 1964
© World Herald Photos with thanks to Li'l Brian!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: MSG, NYC January 18, 2006 Setlist, reviews and pix Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
January 19th, 2006 01:47 AM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Mick Jagger!

Who the fuck is Mick Jagger?
January 19th, 2006 01:58 AM
JuanTCB This is my 17th show and probably the best.

They were fucking ON FIRE.

Ronnie . . . Jesus Christ Almighty . . . every solo he played he absolutely NAILED. I'm not kidding. He is a skinny, greasy bastard. That Strat was FILTHY. And he busted out the silver Zematis for the first time that I know of since '82.

You know you're in for a good night when Keith is the weakest link - and Keith was fine tonight.

Except for "This Place Is Empty", which just sucked. Minus Ronnie's lap steel parts, of course. He's a very tasteful drunk guy, that Ron.

Set list, performance, venue - you name it, it was a perfect show.

Because tonight was Ronald Wood and his Rollin' Stones Live At The MSG!

January 19th, 2006 03:56 AM
Angiegirl Cool set! I also like that Mick is really thinking ahead in planning his wardrobe malfunction. Always best to be prepared.
Ah damn, I wish I was in NYC...
January 19th, 2006 05:14 AM
moy

January 19th, 2006 05:37 AM
FotiniD You lucky cats that made it to MSG. The setlist is a wonder all by itself, it sounds like the boys were on a rather good night, Mick looks great. I'm green with envy
January 19th, 2006 06:13 AM
Flairville Worried About You! Yes! Gazza you got one hell of a set last night. Have a blast all of you.
January 19th, 2006 06:18 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
Congratulations, NYC! A setlist worthy of the greatest city in the world by the greatest rock'n'roll band in the world, the ROLLING FUCKING STONES, BABY!!!

so why did a shithole like NYC get it?

January 19th, 2006 06:21 AM
corgi37 That is one hell of a set list! LIS!!! Cant wait for the racecourse show here in Melb.
January 19th, 2006 06:53 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The lack of reviews from the gang is a good symptom: the show and/or the post party were great. Anyway I wanna hear something people!!
January 19th, 2006 06:55 AM
charlotte wake their asses up!!!!!!!!!
January 19th, 2006 07:39 AM
speedfreakjive Fabulous setlist, we just need Rip This Joint for ONNYA now, I know thats off ABB, but i'm tired of it. A choice from ABB could be Driving Too Fast.

We need some more pics of Keith!
[Edited by speedfreakjive]
January 19th, 2006 08:35 AM
gimmekeef Someone over at Shidoobee reports they played Sway twice during the soundcheck..???......Friday show perhaps!
January 19th, 2006 08:46 AM
Madafaka Awesome setlist!
January 19th, 2006 08:53 AM
BillyBoll Come on you bastards.

Get your hungover, dance wasted, rock and rolled arses out of your beds and tell us what it was like!
January 19th, 2006 09:23 AM
SweetVirginia -------------
It was amazing. Here are some of my pix:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
-----------------------
January 19th, 2006 09:43 AM
charlotte Excellent pictures!!! Thanks!!!!!
January 19th, 2006 09:53 AM
Lazy Bones Those are terrific. Thanks for sharing!
January 19th, 2006 10:17 AM
jaggergurl WOW!! GREAT PICS!!

THANKS for sharing!!

What a great night for a bunch of great fans in NYC last night!! YAY!!
January 19th, 2006 10:18 AM
throbby
January 19th, 2006 10:23 AM
throbby
January 19th, 2006 10:24 AM
parmeda Throbby's postin'....this is gonna be good!
January 19th, 2006 10:26 AM
throbby Hey Parmeda! I've got a lot of photos and one hell of a headache but what a fucking show!
January 19th, 2006 10:30 AM
charlotte outstanding!!!!! a New Yorker has risen!!!!!!! Thanks for the effort Throbby!!!!!!
January 19th, 2006 10:32 AM
LadyJane Morning Kids!!!!

Guess I'm the first one up!!!

Amazing night!!! There is no venue like MSG. You can feel the magic.

Everything was great...the preparty, the show, the postparty!!!!

Pics and more to follow..

Now if you'll excuse me..I must rid myself of this hangover so I an start all over again.

My room overlooks Times Square....wonder where the rest of the lunatics are??? Time to wake them up!!!

Bye for now!!!

LJ

N
January 19th, 2006 10:33 AM
throbby
January 19th, 2006 10:39 AM
scope I'm awake. Just barely. Got home at 3:30 this morning. Trying to upload some pics for you all, but the brain is moving real slow.

It was a great show. We were wondering before the show what song we would talking about afterwards saying 'I can't believe they played that'. No one thought of those 2 new premieres. Incredible job throughout by all, including Ronnie who wasn't bad. The energy of an MSG can not be put into words. You gotta be there. Those of you ccoming in for tomorrow, are in for a real treat.

Gotta got take some more aspirin. Be back later for more.
January 19th, 2006 10:48 AM
parmeda
quote:
throbby wrote:
Hey Parmeda! I've got a lot of photos and one hell of a headache but what a fucking show!

Take a boat-load of aspirin, babe and start downloading!

I already KNOW it was a great fucking show, lol
January 19th, 2006 10:48 AM
throbby
January 19th, 2006 10:54 AM
throbby FUCKIN'A! GLIMMER TWINS '06

January 19th, 2006 11:04 AM
Nellcote Throbby, thanks for these great phtotos.
I notice Mick is wearing the same shirt
in this Glimmer Shot as he had on the
B Stage @ Giants.
His wardrobe people must prevent this repitition!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)