ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1975 Lynn Goldsmith
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Playoff thread (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
16th January 2007 06:00 PM
Some Guy Will Saints beat bears?
16th January 2007 09:44 PM
chevysales
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Okay...great game but Shottie takes the fall and deservedly:

1. Goes for it on 4th and 11 early in game with easy field goal starin him in the face
2. Poor use of challenge costs em time out
3. Even then theres 8 seconds left to hit a wideout a few yds up and let him step outta bounds to cut field goal try instead of 54 yds
4. Dumb penalties and early dropped balls are a result of a team not ready for the big stage
5. Defense didnt seem ready on the 2 pt conversion..confused....

Yes and give the Pats their due...they are a great team and have Brady...But Marty is the goat here....

marty doesn't make the offensive calls.. cam cameron does.

marty was calling for a timeout when he saw the lineup on the 2 pointer... the sideline cameras showed it.

give the pats credit they were playing the sidelines... i believe gates blew it when he didn't use his body to get out.

their recievers have been dropping balls all year not as many as seattle but way too many when rivers was throwing them on ropes they were still dropping em.

say what you will but players play the game on the field not coaches... the early drops killed them the lack of cam cameron to allow the league mvp to touch the ball more in second half should get him fired (13 rush all game???. and cam cameron may be the bolts next coach what a joke that is.
[Edited by chevysales]
16th January 2007 09:55 PM
chevysales
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Chevy, show me the last NFL QB who pleaded on TV not to sell tickets to out of towners.
C'mon, this is plain groveling.
WWDD (what would Dan do?)
Just pointing out the facts, Pats have a bit of success vs. Indy. Is a win a win?

yes a win is a win and take it any way it happens thats for sure.

did he do that?

i hadn't heard that one is it on nfl network as i got to see that... he could have tied it into one of his commercials.

that place is loud too... they have been accused more than once of pumping up the volume inside that place.

hey honestly would it be a killer if colts win on a last minute drive with vinetari kicking the winner?

won't happen i don't think it will be close... pats 27 colts 17.

[Edited by chevysales]
16th January 2007 10:06 PM
sirmoonie Game over - Patriots won this one last week. Same with Super Bowl.

Lets look forward to 2007-08 - a season with Nation's Team!
17th January 2007 09:03 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Lets look forward to 2007-08 - a season with Nation's Team!

YES!!!

17th January 2007 09:14 AM
LadyJane I hope the Saints take it all.

I like the whole "Cinderella" stuff.

I shall now go into hiding from my good friends Parmeda and Voodoopug.

LJ.
18th January 2007 12:16 PM
Nellcote It's a good sign when Dan Marino picks the Colts this Sunday, as he did last night on HBO NFL Today.
Out of the Patriots 12 playoff wins, Dan has picked against the Pats 7 times. Even he admitted, this means the Pats will probably win....Thanks Dan!
18th January 2007 12:18 PM
Some Guy I'm feelin Saints Vs. Colts...
That may change but as of now thats where I stand.
18th January 2007 01:16 PM
Jumping Jack Is there a dumber person in the NFL than Michael Vick?

Mike, they don't let you on a plane with a bottle of water so it probably isn't the best place to hide your hash.

D U M B A S S
18th January 2007 01:25 PM
Nellcote No truer words have been spoken.
Seems like his brother is following suit.
18th January 2007 03:17 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Is there a dumber person in the NFL than Michael Vick?

Mike, they don't let you on a plane with a bottle of water so it probably isn't the best place to hide your hash.

D U M B A S S

I caught the tail end of something about this, what'd he do?
18th January 2007 03:23 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

I caught the tail end of something about this, what'd he do?

Put the doobage in a water bottle, then hedged on turning it over, thereby almost guaranteeing that people want to test the thing - dumbass should have just chucked it the second they asked him to. Now he gets a ding ding by the NFL.

In a post 9/11 world, always put your controlled substances in your checked luggage.
18th January 2007 03:27 PM
Some Guy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Put the doobage in a water bottle, then hedged on turning it over, thereby almost guaranteeing that people want to test the thing - dumbass should have just chucked it the second they asked him to. Now he gets a ding ding by the NFL.

In a post 9/11 world, always put your controlled substances in your checked luggage.

He was under pressure and scrambled, tried to throw it in the garbage and it was intercepted by security.

The mans trying to hold him down, it's a c-o-n-spiracy.
[Edited by Some Guy]
18th January 2007 03:34 PM
Saint Sway what you shoot last weekend, SG?
18th January 2007 03:36 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
what you shoot last weekend, SG?

Why must you heckle my Falcons?
18th January 2007 03:37 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Is there a dumber person in the NFL than Michael Vick?

D U M B A S S

No kidding!! He should have just hid his stash in his 9mm.
18th January 2007 03:38 PM
Some Guy Sticky Icky Icky.
18th January 2007 03:40 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Why must you heckle my Falcons?

their bringing sexy back??

[Edited by Saint Sway]
18th January 2007 03:44 PM
sirmoonie The United States lost the War on Drugs years, if not decades ago. Vick is just collateral damage - now forced to endure pointless court costs and hassles, silly reprimands from his employer, talking heads yacking his name, scorn from pissants and geeks - not to mention he probably just lost some fucking qual ass weed ($$$$) to some TSA mope.

Skeechie bon.
18th January 2007 03:46 PM
Saint Sway why fly with weed??

theres always plenty of kind bud awaiting you at your next destination
18th January 2007 03:50 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
why fly with weed??

theres always plenty of kind bud awaiting you at your next destination

Yeah, but you don't necessarily know anyone at the destination. I imagine that's not such a problem for him.
18th January 2007 03:52 PM
Some Guy He has connections where there are none.
18th January 2007 03:52 PM
Some Guy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
The United States lost the War on Drugs years, if not decades ago. Vick is just collateral damage - now forced to endure pointless court costs and hassles, silly reprimands from his employer, talking heads yacking his name, scorn from pissants and geeks - not to mention he probably just lost some fucking qual ass weed ($$$$) to some TSA mope.

Skeechie bon.

my man elevated his game with this post.
18th January 2007 03:58 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Yeah, but you don't necessarily know anyone at the destination. I imagine that's not such a problem for him.

where do you fly to that you dont know anyone?
18th January 2007 04:04 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

I don't have to fly all that much for my job anymore, but I used to have to go all over and I don't feel comfortable trying to find it with out a connection. I had to go to Germany for 3 weeks a couple of years ago, but the good news there was I flew into Amersterdam for a day before flying into Stutgart (crap two yrs and I can't remember how to spell it). So I did end up flying with it that time.

Even when I travelled Mexico and Central America, it made me nervous to try and find it, until I went to Tulum and stayed a while and made some friends.
18th January 2007 04:06 PM
Some Guy I might rent Employee of The Month tonight.
18th January 2007 04:09 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I might rent Employee of The Month tonight.

big night Tater?
18th January 2007 04:10 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I might rent Employee of The Month tonight.

MAtt Dillion?? If that's the one, it was alright.
18th January 2007 04:15 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

MAtt Dillion?? If that's the one, it was alright.

No wrong one. Never seen it, but I did notice that Sway's fav Dane Cook is in it.
18th January 2007 04:26 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Hell yeah, I'm hooked up for good times from one end of the country to the other.

I know The Score.

Shades of Clintonesque. Shades of turbo. Shades of Chuck Muncie.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)