ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1975 Lynn Goldsmith
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Playoff thread (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
4th January 2007 03:58 PM
chevysales
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
'Phins fans rejoice-Fraud Saban is GONE TO 'BAMA.
He's on a plane as I type this....
And to think him going to the 'Phins was a good idea.
He informed Huizenga by phone, and his assitants by speakerphone, what a quality guy!
I guess Huizenga is an easy target, I should go and shake him down for 4 mil a year....
Good thing is, he will never come to the NFL again with that rep...
[Edited by Nellcote]

wayne made his billions in waste management... satan (as he will be referred to from here on out) was the biggest piece of garbage he ever hauled.

so satan come to recruit your son in your living room and says i will be there for him thru his college playing days... think he will do any recruiting in soflo's hotbead of high school talent? me thinks not.
[Edited by chevysales]
5th January 2007 11:00 AM
Some Guy I like New Orleans this year.
San Diego also.
5th January 2007 11:14 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Falcons are trying to get Steelers coach if he leaves.

Its Ken Whisenhunt..the Pitt Offensive Co-ordinator.....Former Falcon and GA Tech guy....Cowher is announncing his resignation (note not retirement) today instaed of Monday to allow Steelers to get Whisenhunt to stay before Art Blank opens his huge checkbook....Cowher resurfaces in 2008 near his new home coaching the Panthers after Fox is let go for another underachieving year in 2007...Ya heard it hear first.....
5th January 2007 03:25 PM
Nellcote This weekend's results...

Chiefs Ty Law gets in Peyton's head
Seahawks Hasselbeck/Branch beats Romo/TO
Pats Brady big game
Eagles Garcia continues to ride the wave
5th January 2007 04:58 PM
Some Guy The Mannings bore the daylights out of me.
6th January 2007 10:23 AM
fireontheplatter i like both ny teams for tomorrow, but i don't think it is going to happen. the pats and phili are stronger teams. i can't wait.
can u say pizza and beer.......

everybody say ow
6th January 2007 10:34 AM
sweetcharmedlife The Colts win big
The Seahawks win ugly
The Patriots squeak by
Jeffy leads the Eagles over the Giants
6th January 2007 10:47 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
sweetcharmedlife wrote:
The Colts win big
The Seahawks win ugly
The Patriots squeak by
Jeffy leads the Eagles over the Giants

Colts win their last game of the year
Seahawks - goodbye forever "T.O."!
Pats
Giants over Iggles
7th January 2007 09:21 AM
fireontheplatter GO GIANTS

GO JETS

everybody say ow
7th January 2007 04:12 PM
Nellcote GOODBYE J E T S.......BEEN GOOD KNOWING YOU-NOT!!!
8th January 2007 09:56 AM
Some Guy Mistakes happen in this game. Romo may have scored had that sissy ass kicker blocked that man out instead of flailing his arm at him like a little girl. You gotta lay out, dude.
8th January 2007 10:06 AM
Jumping Jack The Falcons hired another college coach. I guess Blank doesn't understand the recent failure rate of college coaches in the NFL.

Hint, dump McKay and Vick and get some lineman that can block and receivers that can hang on to the ball.
8th January 2007 10:19 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
The Falcons hired another college coach. I guess Blank doesn't understand the recent failure rate of college coaches in the NFL.

Hint, dump McKay and Vick and get some lineman that can block and receivers that can hang on to the ball.

100% correct Sir....now fast forward to late Dec 2008 as Petrino announces how much he misses college and is off to....LSU etc.....
8th January 2007 10:23 AM
Some Guy
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
The Falcons hired another college coach. I guess Blank doesn't understand the recent failure rate of college coaches in the NFL.

good one.
8th January 2007 10:27 AM
Jumping Jack I hope he clips Blank for as much as Nardelli did when he leaves.
8th January 2007 10:32 AM
Joey " And thank you, really, for putting this Giant's season out of its misery. I was actually concerned that they might limp along, sadly into the next round and I would have to watch the single most clueless human being in the world yet again try and muster anything other than this face. "

I would like to clutch you to my bosom and oh so softly and gently stroke your young , moist , sweaty , gleaming , glistening , GLISTENING Lil' Nanky forehead and just say , ................. well , .......... " Thanks " for being ............. well ......... The Nanky !

8th January 2007 10:36 AM
nankerphelge Congrats to Philly.

And thanks, really, for putting this Giant's season out of its misery.

Wisdom: if this is your leader, you are fucked!

8th January 2007 01:38 PM
Sir Stonesalot Thanks for the congrats nanky.

The Eagles didn't play as well as they had in past weeks, but well enough to send Eli & Co. to the 1st tee.

I don't know if we have anything for The Saints though. They got some weapons...and with no Lito "Pro Bowl" Sheppard...I don't know if we can stop 'em. Our best chance is to control the ball, keep the defense rested, and the Saints offense on the sidelines as much as possible.

It'll be a close game, but I don't think the Eagles have a chance of winning.

I have also said that before the last 6 games.
8th January 2007 01:42 PM
gimmekeef This just in....Ravens beat Bears in Superbowl...5-3 as Rex Grossman is sacked for a safety in overtime....
8th January 2007 01:48 PM
Sir Stonesalot Who would even want to watch a Ravens v Bears game...except for people in Chicago and Baltimore. That SB match up would have crapper type ratings. Not a very "sexy" game, IMO.
8th January 2007 01:58 PM
Saint Sway the sexy Super Bowl matchup would be the New Orleans Saint Sway's vs. Manning's Colts
8th January 2007 02:06 PM
Some Guy Saints Vs. Chargers.
8th January 2007 03:16 PM
Nellcote We have a tough game this weekend.
We need to stay focused, practice hard this week.
It would be great to have Rodney Harrison back, however, it's not happening.
One game at a time.
Couple of things going for us..

Couple of locker room items to stimulate the team...
Number of players in the Pro Bowl, Chargers-9, Pats-1
Shaun Merriman said at 1/2 time yesterday that he was looking forward to playing the J E T S.
Someone should let him know who won the game yesterday.

Players records:
Brady 11-2 in playoffs, Rivers 0-0
Coaches records:
Belichik 12-2, Schottenheimer 5-12
Pats have won last 3 out of 4 Super Bowls

We march on!
8th January 2007 03:31 PM
Some Guy Patriots are dangerous.
8th January 2007 03:42 PM
Nellcote We need to stay focused, practice hard, make smart plays.
Example, in the 3rd qtr yesterday, Pennington threw a lateral, Colvin blocked the pass, ball tumbled to the ground. CBS focused on Colvin recovering from the tip, thinking the ball was dead, while Defensive Tackle 325 lb Vince Wilfork, picked up the ball, ran like cinder-block 40 yards, with a fumble recovery. CBS missed the entire play, the Jets were caught looking. Pats recovered a turnover, scored 3 points. Smart football.
San Diego will be a challenge.
We soldier on.
8th January 2007 03:52 PM
texile it's goingt obe san diego all the way....
nobody can come close or catch to texas native son tomlinson.
8th January 2007 04:00 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Players records:
Brady 11-2 in playoffs, Rivers 0-0
Coaches records:
Belichik 12-2, Schottenheimer 5-12
Pats have won last 3 out of 4 Super Bowls

We march on!

AMEN & AMEN!!! HALLALULIA!
PREACH IT BOTHER PREACH IT!!!!!
8th January 2007 05:17 PM
fireontheplatter new england for me next weekend please

everybody say ow
8th January 2007 05:19 PM
fireontheplatter how do u people feel about prince performing at the superbowl this year?
think he'll bust out purple rain....or what?

everybody say ouch
8th January 2007 06:03 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
how do u people feel about prince performing at the superbowl this year?

everybody say TBS is the man!

I feel very good about it. Well, ok..TBS is the man.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)