ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1975 Lynn Goldsmith
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Playoff thread (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
14th January 2007 12:24 PM
sirmoonie Something wrong with a game when the kickers score all the points. What an acquo that Vinateri is though.
14th January 2007 01:10 PM
fireontheplatter come on new england.....YOU CAN DO THIS
14th January 2007 07:17 PM
Kilroy Superbowl
New Orleans
vs
San Diego
Prediction
1/14/2007
14th January 2007 08:22 PM
sirmoonie That was the Supe - holy fuck, Pats win again. Unreal.
14th January 2007 08:24 PM
Kilroy Ok I'm wrong, Congratulation New England.
I still think New Orleans is going to win the SB.
[Edited by Kilroy]
[Edited by Kilroy]
14th January 2007 08:24 PM
monkey_man Congrats to the Pats. . . .great fucking game!
14th January 2007 09:19 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
Congrats to the Pats. . . .great fucking game!

yes indeed it was......

for a second tho i thought the 53 yard field goal was going to split the uprights...thankfully it missed by a country mile
14th January 2007 10:35 PM
chevysales san diego blew it... they had em... both qbs with ratings in the mid 50's... eww... too many chances for brady who is the best qb in the game now even when having a bad game!

and marty wtf wasting a timeout on that last challenge...rivers could have gotten them closer for keading to tie it up.

marty gets fired for this and too bad... players win and lose but playing a soft defense before the half allowed the pats that td which was huge to end the half... undisciplined crap with the headbutt.

LT goes off on patsies hobbs making fun of merriman dancin' on logo after game... great for winning teams looks like saints and pats for super bowl. bears aren't about to win a points fest with orleans.

heres a shocker... manning doesn't choke and he does just enough while his defense wins it for him against pats... na can't happen.

nellcotes a happy camper
[Edited by chevysales]
14th January 2007 10:58 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
chevysales wrote:

heres a shocker... manning doesn't choke and he does just enough while his defense wins it for him against pats... na can't happen.

nellcotes a happy camper

Yeah, Nellie is happy - his team just won another Supe. Colts don't have a chance - it will look close, but they will never really be in it at the end. Fucking Pats, damn, dang.
15th January 2007 08:37 AM
Nellcote Typical Patriot football, two 1/2's of the game, two teams show up. Schotzy is without a doubt the most clueless head coach ever seen. Where was Merriman, still thinking he was playing the J E T S? Reche Caldwell had telephone calls all week from The Bolts, saying they had made Super Bowl plans. The city of San Diego actually made plans for a Super Bowl parade.
Pats returned at 5A today.
San Diego is now in the rear-view mirror.
We are focused on Indy.
Who needs Viniteri?
We've got a kicker who has not missed in the playoffs?
Peyton, you may know us, you might remember what is coming, but you do not know what is coming...
Belichick & Brady, when they are on, they are on...
15th January 2007 10:58 AM
Some Guy Patriots are dangerous.
15th January 2007 11:03 AM
lotsajizz yup, I hate 'em but they're goin' all the way again
15th January 2007 11:11 AM
Some Guy Don't count out the Colts
15th January 2007 01:01 PM
chevysales
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Don't count out the Colts

well that depends if their defense shows up... and peyton doesn't have nightmares about having to go thru the pats again... i would like to see peyton at leaast get to the super bowl but this year ain't looking so good...
15th January 2007 01:21 PM
Nellcote Please present four valid reasons why the Colts should not be counted out vs. the Pats.
Valid reasons.
I'm waiting.
15th January 2007 01:25 PM
gimmekeef Okay...great game but Shottie takes the fall and deservedly:

1. Goes for it on 4th and 11 early in game with easy field goal starin him in the face
2. Poor use of challenge costs em time out
3. Even then theres 8 seconds left to hit a wideout a few yds up and let him step outta bounds to cut field goal try instead of 54 yds
4. Dumb penalties and early dropped balls are a result of a team not ready for the big stage
5. Defense didnt seem ready on the 2 pt conversion..confused....

Yes and give the Pats their due...they are a great team and have Brady...But Marty is the goat here....
15th January 2007 01:41 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Okay...great game but Shottie takes the fall and deservedly:

1. Goes for it on 4th and 11 early in game with easy field goal starin him in the face

One of the dumbest calls I've ever seen. Be "aggressive", as Schottwad said they were trying to do, in any other area of the game - never pass up points in a situation like that - never.
15th January 2007 02:00 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

One of the dumbest calls I've ever seen. Be "aggressive", as Schottwad said they were trying to do, in any other area of the game - never pass up points in a situation like that - never.

Rivers is a first year starter and ya dont put him in those spots...4th and 11???????.......idiotic
16th January 2007 12:16 PM
Joey
quote:
chevysales wrote:

marty gets fired for this and too bad... players win and lose but playing a soft defense before the half allowed the pats that td which was huge to end the half... undisciplined crap with the headbutt.

Poor Marty Shot - and - a Beer Meister

...can not even win just " One " for the Love Child .
16th January 2007 01:30 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:

Poor Marty Shot - and - a Beer Meister

...can not even win just " One " for the Love Child .

Your posting of late has taken on elements of inner cityism.
16th January 2007 02:24 PM
Joey " Your posting of late has taken on elements of inner cityism. "

I am now a Black Man ( See : Black Phil Lynott )

Joey " Octavious " Washington !

[Edited by Joey]
16th January 2007 02:53 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Your posting of late has taken on elements of inner cityism. "

I am now a Black Man ( See : Black Phil Lynott )

Joey " Octavious " Washington !

[Edited by Joey]

I'll give you Black Phil (Ode), but please don't steal my Ockty from me - with respeck to postagism, those were some of my finest hours!
16th January 2007 04:20 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Please present four valid reasons why the Colts should not be counted out vs. the Pats.
Valid reasons.
I'm waiting.

1. Home field advantage.
2. Peyton is due.
3. On any given Sunday...
4. Shiot happens.
16th January 2007 04:26 PM
Nellcote Some Guy, you are capable of a better reply than hope.
16th January 2007 04:27 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Some Guy, you are capable of a better reply than hope.

not really.
The Patriots frighten me.
16th January 2007 04:43 PM
Nellcote To see Peyton Manning, shilling the ticket buyers not to sell their tickets to brokers, for fear that they will fall into the hands of Pats fans, is really remarkable.

The Pats have their work cut out for them.
The hours in the bunker in Foxboro started when the plane landed yesterday @ 5AM.
We need to continue the march.
We are facing a formidable opponent, one who we know, one who has seen us play, but does not know which Patriot team will show up to play.

Some facts which will hopefully assist...

Brady in his career, is 10-0 in domed stadiums, 7-0 in overtime games.
Last time Pats played at RCA Dome, in 2003, held Indy from scoring at the 1 yard line, 4 and out, to win the game.

Great football teams don't just happen.
They are built.

On To Indy......
16th January 2007 05:37 PM
chevysales
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
To see Peyton Manning, shilling the ticket buyers not to sell their tickets to brokers, for fear that they will fall into the hands of Pats fans, is really remarkable.

The hours in the bunker in Foxboro started when the plane landed yesterday @ 5AM.
We are facing a formidable opponent, one who we know, one who has seen us play, but does not know which Patriot team will show up to play.

Last time Pats played at RCA Dome, in 2003, held Indy from scoring at the 1 yard line, 4 and out, to win the game.

They are built.

On To Indy......

hey brady is tappin' giselle the sports illlustrated model now... nice.

and it wasn't manning who started this thing many teams have implored there fans not to sell... has been all over this year...heck patsies pull season tix from people putting them for sale on stub hub and craigs list... with robert kraft leading the way.
16th January 2007 05:42 PM
chevysales
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Please present four valid reasons why the Colts should not be counted out vs. the Pats.
Valid reasons.
I'm waiting.

1- their run defense stuffed larry johnson and jamal lewis.

2- good fast outside pass rushers

3- peyton might show up

4- there runners doing quite well against stout defenses

5- they have won inspite of peyton... he is not asked to do it all anymore

6- they finally have been able to play some defense... 8 men in the box and still make plays in the backfield.

***** now do i think they will win? hell no... but hey any given sunday.

good luck my pats fan friend... afc east baby
[Edited by chevysales]
[Edited by chevysales]
16th January 2007 05:44 PM
chevysales
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
To see Peyton Manning, shilling the ticket buyers not to sell their tickets to brokers, for fear that they will fall into the hands of Pats fans, is really remarkable.

They are built.

On To Indy......

hey with regards to the last line...you stuffed them when they had both tite ends out and mcginnis faked the injury timeout.
16th January 2007 05:58 PM
Nellcote Chevy, show me the last NFL QB who pleaded on TV not to sell tickets to out of towners.
C'mon, this is plain groveling.
WWDD (what would Dan do?)
Just pointing out the facts, Pats have a bit of success vs. Indy. Is a win a win?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)