ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

NYC January 2006
© Getty Images with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ten records I wouldn't never had bought Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
January 20th, 2006 07:35 AM
RSRTG I have Back in Black on vinyl in very good condition....chucked it on the turn table over chrissie and how anyone can say they wished they had never bought this album is beyond me...and I aint a HUGE ac/dc fan.........and while I'm at it, Wish you Were Here is a fantabulastic album too.....but hey....these are my own personal opinions.
January 20th, 2006 08:13 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
Jair wrote:

Dear lotsajizz, good morning!
Are you talking to me, to jj or about the AC/DC album?

I'd like if might clarify, cuz I didn't like the idea to be called full of shit. Nuthing polite from you, if was the case.

And guten tag to you too Jair...no, 'full of shit' was not directed to you! It WAS directed to the poster who said Stones fans should/could not like ACDC's Back In Black!! That is a position full of shit.
With respect to you, I just called your selections 'misplaced'....see the above posts if you doubt me.
I think you're nuts not to dig ACDC, but NOT full of shit.
Are we clear/cool?

btw, I love your nation!!!
January 20th, 2006 11:55 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
glencar wrote:
The Pluto Probe is taking off!

Great...how do these f'inn NASA guys keep wastin our money?.Now they launch something thats of no real value and will take 7 years to get there!..Nice job security I guess.These guys shoulda had their pins pulled after the first shuttle blow up.....Billions wasted....what have we ever got out of the space race?..Tang??? and no one drinks that shit anymore!....
January 20th, 2006 01:00 PM
Jair
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

Are we clear/cool?

Cool/clear, indeed - Love yours too!

January 20th, 2006 01:02 PM
Jumacfly Jair have you heard the song?? shitty sound but...
January 20th, 2006 01:05 PM
Jair
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Great...how do these f'inn NASA guys keep wastin our money?.Now they launch something thats of no real value and will take 7 years to get there!..Nice job security I guess.These guys shoulda had their pins pulled after the first shuttle blow up.....Billions wasted....what have we ever got out of the space race?..Tang??? and no one drinks that shit anymore!....

Its burning, not wasting!!!
January 20th, 2006 01:06 PM
Jair
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Jair have you heard the song?? shitty sound but...

Not yet, really, still in the job -- no soundboard here

Details please?!

Ps - Hey, did you see I'm with Egon's Banana?

Til Tuesday only

[Edited by Jair]
January 20th, 2006 01:11 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
Jair wrote:

Not yet, really, still in the job -- no soundboard here

Details please?!

Ps - Hey, did you see I'm with Egon's Banana?

Til Tuesday only

[Edited by Jair]

It's a one take from the last rehearsal of my band
our sax player sucks so we ll probably have to fire her very soon , sadly cuz she s a nice girl.

ps: I ve seen the banana,Egon asked you to take care about her I guess
what a beautiful family you do!
January 20th, 2006 01:20 PM
Jair
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

It's a one take from the last rehearsal of my band
our sax player sucks so we ll probably have to fire her very soon , sadly cuz she s a nice girl.

ps: I ve seen the banana,Egon asked you to take care about her I guess
what a beautiful family you do!

Yes, I know, we're 01 big happy family. Thanks for the cumpliments.

Looking forward to hear your band, mate! Thanks!
Wait for reviews, however

Hey Ju, think twice about the girl. You know, a girl is always a girl. Unless you replace her for a hotest one! Then, count with my aproval.

Btw, if you want to, I can call her to anounce the bad news.
Just gimme her phone number!

"Miss, you're fired! You suck!!
Now, just walking away, dont look back and desapear.
You can back after finish the sax school or, at least, do a decent blow-job

January 20th, 2006 01:47 PM
Jumacfly OMG Jair I won t never talk to her like that!!
she s got 2 more rehearsals to show us she gots...balls
January 20th, 2006 02:07 PM
Egbert
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

And guten tag to you too Jair...no, 'full of shit' was not directed to you! It WAS directed to the poster who said Stones fans should/could not like ACDC's Back In Black!! That is a position full of shit.
With respect to you, I just called your selections 'misplaced'....see the above posts if you doubt me.
Are we clear/cool?

I think JJF was misunderstood - what he most likely means is that no Stones fan should have BIB on a list of albums they regretted buying.
January 20th, 2006 02:10 PM
lotsajizz if that's the case, he is right and I am sorry....it just did not come out that way though.....

January 20th, 2006 02:32 PM
caro ROTFL! I look at the title of the thread, the words "OK Computer" start flashing in red letters inside my mind, I read the first three posts and Radiohead is mentioned in each one of them!
This being said, it isn't like I think "OK Computer" is a bad album. I just didn't get into it at all. When I finally gave up and brought it to the second-hand shop, the cashier skimmed through my bunch of old CD's and it took him less than a second to spot that album and put it in the these-ones-are-cool-I'll-pay-you-1-euro-for-it pile. And I grinned and thought "oh, another stupid teenager is going to buy it for 2 euros in the hopes of looking cool because he listens to cool bands"!
[Edited by caro]
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)