ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Stones are Dead Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
12-18-01 05:43 AM
adam krupa AZQB - you find people going to school with famous people mad!!! - and here you are posting messages on the Rolling Stones messages board..hmmm
12-18-01 05:55 AM
Jane Wyman Me for instance, I went to school with Mariska Veres from Schocking Blue (famous nr hit: Venus)... A real bitch...
Adam, which famous persons were in your class?
12-18-01 06:42 AM
~AzQb

...it's just simply not the same, darling. You just don't know ; )

~A
12-18-01 07:41 PM
adam krupa what?? I think you've smoked too much grass mate - you should slow down on that at your age
12-18-01 07:51 PM
The Eggman Mariska Veres from Schocking Blue

still not the same as Neil Young (me) and Van Morrison
12-18-01 08:10 PM
Gazza George Best was probably the greatest footballer of all time though - maybe means bugger all in North America (unlike the rest of the world) but I'd take him over Van any day - like neil young too though!
12-18-01 09:49 PM
FujiSaki Adam:

There ain't nothing special about the Stone Roses. I can think whoever and whatever I want is shit and I still get rock music a helluva a lot more than you do. ALL guitar based riff rock bands owe a huge debt to the Rolling Stones. Neither the Stone Roses nor the cute lil band you manage could ever out do the masters and is, in essence, deriative.
12-19-01 02:17 AM
Jane Wyman Maybe not the same but she had better looks, Eggman!
12-19-01 09:00 AM
~AzQb
quote:
adam krupa wrote:
what?? I think you've smoked too much grass mate - you should slow down on that at your age

"He who isn't busy living is busy dying" BD

You don't know, and never shall, so leave any bizzare posts from me well enuf alone. I DO so appreciate it. You have simply NO idea.

BestREgards~
12-22-01 12:35 PM
F505 Went to school with Johan Cruyff...

(The eggman and the damage done)

12-27-01 11:29 PM
Briansrevenge Man, with that shit on your website you have the nerve to question the Rolling Stones' relevance...Motherfucker please! I got a spider monkey who creates better images than yours whilst he's in a fit of rage tossing shit on the walls! You're a sad dude. Get a real job, then you might understand the Stones
12-29-01 04:10 PM
Miss U. Went to same school as Alanis Morrissette, Brian Adams, & Tom Green. Sad truth.
12-29-01 04:55 PM
The Eggman Same school as them?
thats a pretty popular school

I saw that schoo, on an episode of Tom Green
01-07-02 04:12 PM
adam krupa Sluuurrrrpppp - some of you live in the past like your in a time warp or something. Even if the band that I managed were twice as good as the stones (which they are)you wouldn't be able to see it because you are the total antipathy of what the stones are all about and that is...expression!but some of you on here are so fucking boring it's incredible, at least I've got some method in my madness, why are you here? to enjoy someone elses average (on the whole) creativity, that aint the rolling stones, that is boredom.
01-07-02 04:49 PM
moy one question, please answer: how did you get here?

searching the net? someone gave you the link? a link in other site? how adam? i don't know how if you think we are so fucking boring you're here and put a death thread back to life
01-07-02 05:08 PM
Gazza >but some of you on here are so fucking boring it's incredible,

if you dont like it,then leave....dont let the door hit you on the arse on the way out

>at least I've got some method in my madness, why are you here?

Its a Stones board and we..uh...like the Stones.More to the point why are YOU here??
Youre a bit full of your own self importance if anything..

>to enjoy someone elses average

average to what - YOURS?

>(on the whole) creativity, that aint the rolling stones, that is boredom.

Not half as boring and pointless as dropping in now & again to a board for a band you DONT like and using it as an vehicle to promote your own (unrelated) website and some band youre attempting to manage/promote (again - unrelated to anything here). Do you try this on fansites of other artists too - and if so,whats the point?
Why not go somewhere you find more exciting? like your own head....

01-07-02 07:12 PM
adam krupa You are about as intelligent as the real Gazza.
01-07-02 08:28 PM
Gazza Go and fuck yourself
01-07-02 11:18 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hey Adam if you want to get banned just let us know in private LOL, please don't add more bullcrap.

I don't understand what do you want, but you are going too far
Page: 1 2 3

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.