ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© 1998 RocknRose
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: memo to TB Stone... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
4th January 2007 09:13 AM
Starbuck lemme get this straight...

you really don't have any dylan??
4th January 2007 09:30 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
lemme get this straight...

you really don't have any dylan??

Jesus! And I was just minding my own business. I do have the new one, which sounds nice, but have only given it a few spins. I have had a greatest hits cd forever and do like whats on it. I also found some CDRs that someone left in a Hostel while traveling through Nicaragua, but my girlfriend could not get past the voice, so they got buried somewhere. Yes, I admit, I do not understand the genius of Bob Dylan.
4th January 2007 09:42 AM
Gazza
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:
Yes, I admit, I do not understand the genius of Bob Dylan.

Disturbing. Thankfully, your taste in women redeems this blemish on your character somewhat.
4th January 2007 09:54 AM
Some Guy the man enjoys the gadonkadonk.
4th January 2007 09:55 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Disturbing. Thankfully, your taste in women redeems this blemish on your character somewhat.

Crap, I knew you would be next. Thanks Bucky!
4th January 2007 09:59 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
the man enjoys the gadonkadonk.

Funny, I never heard that one, had to look it up.

1. gadonkadonk
Refering to the beatiful vision of two nice, big, meaty, round butt cheeks as they bounce from side to side as that fine female strolls along.

"Gadonkadonk" fool... look! Damn!

2. gadonkadonk 9 up, 4 down

An extremely large and bulbous object. Generally referring to a black woman's back side.

That ho's gadonkadonk butt is all up in my face.

Gadonkadonk

4th January 2007 11:37 AM
Starbuck no dylan?

seriously?

and no cash too??

please tell me you like the velvet underground, or we're breaking up!
4th January 2007 11:40 AM
Gazza
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Crap, I knew you would be next.

LMAO. Should I be flattered?
4th January 2007 12:39 PM
Joey " Yes, I admit, I do not understand the genius of Bob Dylan. "

4th January 2007 01:05 PM
Starbuck joey...

certainly YOU have some dylan?
4th January 2007 01:46 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
no dylan?

seriously?

and no cash too??

please tell me you like the velvet underground, or we're breaking up!

I have some Cash and do understand his genius. No Velvet Underground. Don't even know any of the songs, but I like Lou Reed.

We break-up when I say we break-up!
4th January 2007 01:48 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Gazza wrote:

LMAO. Should I be flattered?

Sure!! I'm just glad he did not bring up my lack of Bruce in the collection.
4th January 2007 01:49 PM
Starbuck what?!?!?! no VU?!?!?! are you mad, man?!!

i suppose you are going to tell me next that you've never tasted beer!
4th January 2007 01:57 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
what?!?!?! no VU?!?!?! are you mad, man?!!

i suppose you are going to tell me next that you've never tasted beer!

Yes!! I love beer! Beer is good cheap or expensive. I had 2 Stellas, a New Castle and a Sam Smith Winter Brew just last night.

4th January 2007 02:00 PM
GotToRollMe Aw, come on, cut the kid some slack. It's nothing that can't be fixed with a little "Freewheelin' Bob Dylan," "Bringing It All Back Home," "Blonde On Blonde," "Blood On The Tracks," "Desire," and "Time Out Of Mind,' for starters.

Well, ok, he's got his work cut out for him.
But I have faith in ya, TBS.
Throw me a PM and I'll get ya started in the right direction.

4th January 2007 02:02 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Aw, come on, cut the kid some slack. It's nothing that can't be fixed with a little "Freewheelin' Bob Dylan," "Bringing It All Back Home," "Blonde On Blonde," "Blood On The Tracks," "Desire," and "Time Out Of Mind,' for starters.

4th January 2007 02:02 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Aw, come on, cut the kid some slack. It's nothing that can't be fixed with a little "Freewheelin' Bob Dylan," "Bringing It All Back Home," "Blonde On Blonde," "Blood On The Tracks," "Desire," and "Time Out Of Mind,' for starters.

Thanks GTRM!! That's exactly what Bucky said right before he started this thread and thru me to the wolves.
[Edited by TampabayStone]
4th January 2007 02:22 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Thanks GTRM!! That's exactly what Bucky said right before he started this thread and thru me to the wolves.
[Edited by TampabayStone]

LOL...well, TBS, I promise I won't throw ya to the wolves...can't make any guarantees about those rogue sheep wandering around here though...

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
4th January 2007 03:54 PM
glencar TBS, I must end any posts to you. You are a cretin. I'm sure you don't have any Stones either...
4th January 2007 04:21 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
glencar wrote:
TBS, I must end any posts to you. You are a cretin. I'm sure you don't have any Stones either...

Yes, a cretin for sure. I knew this was going to happen as soon as I read this thread this morning. My Stones cred was going to be questioned. Well JJ can confirm that I have many Stones boots(if he remembers), since he sent me about 1/4 of my collection. Blue, we have only posted together for a short time, but you will miss me if you end this. Think hard about this, don't let this beatiful thing that we share die.

For most me life, I was the most knowledgeable Stones fan I knew. Then one day during the Licks tour I stumbled into Shidoobee and realized that I did not know shit. Now here I am, at RO, with nothing but my keyboard and my word. I am as big of a Stones wacko as most here. Word!
4th January 2007 04:25 PM
glencar Alright, I've reconsidered. Please accept anything that anyone sends you & get over the voice thing. Dylan sounds like Keef is what you have to tell yourself.

BTW I would estimate that the knowledge level here is higher than that of Shidobee. I'd love to see a trivia contest between the boards.
4th January 2007 04:31 PM
TampabayStone Whew! No that was a close one.
4th January 2007 04:34 PM
Starbuck GTRM....

i am sending off a package with said discs tomorrow. you needn't.

this thing needs to be solved. and quick.
5th January 2007 05:52 AM
lotsajizz you REALLY claim to not know any VU songs?!?!?!?!
5th January 2007 07:12 AM
Factory Girl Does TB Stone have any Iggy?

BTw, Ig's taste in the ladies is similar to that of TB Stone.
5th January 2007 09:05 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
you REALLY claim to not know any VU songs?!?!?!?!

Yes, but I have a ton of GD & ABB if that makes things easier to swallow.
5th January 2007 09:09 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Does TB Stone have any Iggy?

BTw, Ig's taste in the ladies is similar to that of TB Stone.

I don't have any Iggy, but I like watching him live and do enjoy what I've heard. Just saw him on VH1 classic perform with Chrissy Hyde. He reminds me of Mick, where he cracks me up at the same time he's got me rockin'. I did not know about his taste in women; It's all starting to make sense.
5th January 2007 09:26 AM
nanatod
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Even though every last note of "Blood On The Tracks" has been etched in my brain for years, the album does nothing for me. Nor does "Desire." Instead, I would add "Highway 61 Revisited" to your list, and the wackiness and hard edge of "Planet Waves."
5th January 2007 09:41 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
GTRM....

i am sending off a package with said discs tomorrow. you needn't.

this thing needs to be solved. and quick.

Excellent. This needs to be nipped in the proverbial bud.
5th January 2007 09:45 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
nanatod wrote:

Even though every last note of "Blood On The Tracks" has been etched in my brain for years, the album does nothing for me. Nor does "Desire." Instead, I would add "Highway 61 Revisited" to your list, and the wackiness and hard edge of "Planet Waves."

Yes. "Highway 61 Revisited" by all means. And why not -"Planet Waves" - may be a bit much for the poor fellow to take in at this early stage, but this is serious. Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead!

Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)