ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 2005 Frank Trapper
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Predictions for 2005 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
January 2nd, 2005 07:50 AM
corgi37 Either me or my wife will get a nipple pierced.
January 2nd, 2005 07:51 AM
corgi37 St.Kilda will win the Grand Final.

Not that 98.4% of you know what the fuck i am talking about, and the other 1.6% dont care.
January 2nd, 2005 07:52 AM
corgi37 I will start my own foot-fetish site.
January 2nd, 2005 08:51 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
St.Kilda will win the Grand Final.

Not that 98.4% of you know what the fuck i am talking about, and the other 1.6% dont care.

And I will cut my own bollocks off! LOL!
January 3rd, 2005 10:20 AM
jb Joey will have an Asian message.
January 3rd, 2005 04:26 PM
jb
quote:
jb wrote:
Joey will have an Asian message.

Joey will not post on 1/3/05.
January 3rd, 2005 04:28 PM
jb Irving and Ruth Lipshitz will go to Pumperniks deli for the early bird ....choices include Flank steak, Roasted Chicken, Salmon Crouquets, Beef Knockwurst, etc...comes with a cup of matzo Ball soup and sponge cake for desert...all for $8.95!!!
January 3rd, 2005 04:30 PM
glencar Joshy, I was watching an old episode of "What's My Line" from the 1950's(insomnia!) & one of the guests was a lil old Jewish lady named Gella Block. She was a matzoh ball maker. I think she's still making them!
January 3rd, 2005 04:31 PM
jb I will watch that weird movie 'Powder" again .....I like when the kid brings the dear back to life and makes the redneck feel its pain.
January 3rd, 2005 04:31 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy, I was watching an old episode of "What's My Line" from the 1950's(insomnia!) & one of the guests was a lil old Jewish lady named Gella Block. She was a matzoh ball maker. I think she's still making them!

Kitty Carlisle is the last true New Yorker!!!
January 3rd, 2005 04:32 PM
glencar Uh, wha'bout me?
January 3rd, 2005 04:33 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Uh, wha'bout me?

I guess you bitch and wine enough to be a real New Yorker....
January 3rd, 2005 04:44 PM
glencar That's "whine" you lil Sunshine State fag!
January 3rd, 2005 04:46 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Joey will not post on 1/3/05.

I WILL have a Smelly Ass on 01/03/05 !

JACKY !
January 3rd, 2005 04:53 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
I will watch that weird movie 'Powder" again .....I like when the kid brings the dear back to life and makes the redneck feel its pain.

That movie was either written or directed (or both?) by a convicted pedophile. No, it wasn't Petey.
January 4th, 2005 10:18 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:

That movie was either written or directed (or both?) by a convicted pedophile. No, it wasn't Petey.

It was better than that stupid John Travolta movie where he plays an angel and grows wings....
January 4th, 2005 02:49 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
It was better than that stupid John Travolta movie where he plays an angel and grows wings....

" Mother , Jugs & Speed " ?!?!

http://www.allmovie.com/cg/avg.dll
January 4th, 2005 02:50 PM
glencar Michael.
January 4th, 2005 03:54 PM
Riffhard I predict that after two plus years of posting here I will achieve 1000 posts!

Yay me!!!

Riffhard
January 4th, 2005 05:11 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

" Mother , Jugs & Speed " ?!?!

http://www.allmovie.com/cg/avg.dll

OMG! Joey..."Mother, Jugs & Speed" was on TV the other day...and I started laughing so hard...and Jason just looked at me as if I needed a Tardrite. You just can't explain these RO things to your significant others...they don't "get" it.
January 4th, 2005 05:14 PM
parmeda Joey! ...not a prediction but a FACT!

SANDBERG'S IN, BABY!
January 4th, 2005 05:16 PM
glencar I just read about that, Parmeda. I googled Ryne & he's had a great career & an even more interesting wife. Apparently his wife liked banging several of his teammates. A real "slot."
January 4th, 2005 05:17 PM
parmeda This is true glenny...she is way worse than us RO girls
January 4th, 2005 05:19 PM
glencar LOL It started with Rafael Palmiero then I saw Rey Sanchez then Dave Martinez. She had a thing for the Latinos.
January 4th, 2005 05:25 PM
gypsy
quote:
parmeda wrote:
This is true glenny...she is way worse than us RO girls

Really? Worse than we are? I find that hard to believe. We've done some dirty things...
January 4th, 2005 05:37 PM
Some Guy The Stones new album will be a smash. The new hit song will be heavy on cowbells and falsetto. You heard it here first!
January 4th, 2005 05:57 PM
gypsy As predicted, jb still can't spell. I just saw a post of his on the other page about getting a "message from a hot asian chick." I know he meant "massage." I'm going to call jb, and talk like an Asian chick on his answering machine..."Me love you long time...Jew brother too beaucoup! Too beaucoup!"
January 4th, 2005 06:09 PM
Angiegirl You're a French Asian chick? That'll keep him going for sure.
January 4th, 2005 06:32 PM
gypsy
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
You're a French Asian chick? That'll keep him going for sure.

They speak French in Vietnam, due to the French-Indochina War in the 1940's-1950's.
January 4th, 2005 06:47 PM
Angiegirl Hmmm, true. Funny thing is, I got a Vietnamese friend once in highschool and she flunked French .

So do they speak American as well? Just kidding, don't hit me!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood