ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What's happened to RO?? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
01-05-04 05:01 PM
Sir Stonesalot >I am mearly a poop muse...<

No shit, Lambykins.

I'm sorry. You just made that one too easy.

01-05-04 05:05 PM
Lambchop Strain harder!

Oh - god - I'll stop...

hey - does a certain Mr. Brown have a valid e mail address? The one I have bounced saying user doesn't exist.
01-05-04 05:11 PM
LadyJane Ahhhhh...things seemed to have returned to "normal" here at the asylum.

I'm so happy!!

LJ.

01-05-04 05:16 PM
Joey " The one I have bounced saying user doesn't exist. "

Never say , " Bounce " to the Jacky !

JACKY !

01-05-04 05:20 PM
Lambchop What did I miss? Did I miss weirdness? Shit U!!! F#@!#^&*%$K!!! Please provide links. Thanks.
01-05-04 05:22 PM
Joey

www.HoweMilitary.com
01-05-04 05:29 PM
Joey

..........................and I am not your Fu##ing muse .

Your MY fu##ing lead singer !!!!!!!

{ POW !!! - Right in the kisser }

Jacky Watts !
01-05-04 05:46 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Joey wrote:

www.HoweMilitary.com

that's a classic, just like chuck, it keeps on coming, if you like it or not!
01-05-04 05:51 PM
Joey " that's a classic, just like chuck, it keeps on coming, if you like it or not! "

Moonisup !!!!

You MAY touch my monkey this evening !

Abs Shae !

ABS SHAE MONKEE !!!!!!!

01-05-04 05:52 PM
Moonisup well, that a gesture that all rocks off members would like, and I am honored that I may do so!

I have vodka right now (it's 23.55 now) and I'll drink on that!

rik
01-05-04 06:27 PM
gypsy Lamby, check your PM, you saucy little sock.
01-06-04 10:25 AM
Joey

Gyps . , please ...............check your PM !

Thank You For Your Time !

01-06-04 11:08 AM
Jumacfly Seems the board is on top again hu..???
01-06-04 12:03 PM
LadyJane Yes it does, Ju! Yes it does!!!

LJ.
01-06-04 02:23 PM
Sir Stonesalot Lamby...I don't know if Mssr. B is still hooked into the internet. I usually just call him if I need to speak to him.

Sometimes he picks up, sometimes he doesn't. Sometimes he answers his door, sometimes he doesn't. Sometimes he shows up for dinner parties that he was invited to, sometimes he doesn't.

It's just the way he is.
01-06-04 02:24 PM
Joey " Sometimes he picks up, sometimes he doesn't. Sometimes he answers his door, sometimes he doesn't. Sometimes he shows up for dinner parties that he was invited to, sometimes he doesn't.

It's just the way he is. "

sounds like Baby Steelie !

01-06-04 08:54 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:
Speaking of which , If I ever saw Don Henley prancing around Walden Pond I'd push him in.

I would .

Friggin Hippie living , rich man hating , bell bottom brain having , " Oh , I'm so much more virtuous than you " believing , commie cuddling , Ben and Jerry's slurping , Granola Crunching , rain forest tribe hugging , inexplicable afro in the 1970's sporting , Boys of Summer Fondling , VW Van with Peace Stickers all over piloting , " Save the Planet " shrieking , Lenin's preserved corpse caressing , At first sight of Bill Clinton ejaculating , " If you ever come to San Francisco remember to put a flower in your hair " spewing , the world should conserve but my house probably uses more oil , gas and electric than all of you individuals on Rocks Off combined preaching idiot .

Joey,

You are a constant reminder of greatness. MY greatness. Your ability to repost my internet genius after even I have long forgotten it is blessing.

I will never forget me.

Me, me ,me!

I promise to get back in the saddle soon! My job and the little Maxlette have all my time these days!

But this little gem from my past has sparked something...

Developing like Michael Jackson's underage pube-less boyfriend(s)!

MACKY!
01-07-04 06:34 AM
glencar "Developing like Michael Jackson's underage pube-less boyfriend(s)!"

Or Pete Townshend's!

01-07-04 07:13 AM
Maxlugar Both Petey and Mikey are writting new material.

Problem is, they're writting together.

01-07-04 07:21 AM
Zeeta
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]Joey wrote:
Speaking of which , If I ever saw Don Henley prancing around Walden Pond I'd push him in.

I would .

Friggin Hippie living , rich man hating , bell bottom brain having , " Oh , I'm so much more virtuous than you " believing , commie cuddling , Ben and Jerry's slurping , Granola Crunching , rain forest tribe hugging , inexplicable afro in the 1970's sporting , Boys of Summer Fondling , VW Van with Peace Stickers all over piloting , " Save the Planet " shrieking , Lenin's preserved corpse caressing , At first sight of Bill Clinton ejaculating , " If you ever come to San Francisco remember to put a flower in your hair " spewing , the world should conserve but my house probably uses more oil , gas and electric than all of you individuals on Rocks Off combined preaching idiot .

Joey,

You are a constant reminder of greatness. MY greatness. Your ability to repost my internet genius after even I have long forgotten it is blessing.

I will never forget me.

Me, me ,me!

I promise to get back in the saddle soon! My job and the little Maxlette have all my time these days!

But this little gem from my past has sparked something...

Developing like Michael Jackson's underage pube-less boyfriend(s)!

MACKY!

Wow, what a post!

You got me laughing out loud man!
01-07-04 10:44 AM
Joey " Joey,

You are a constant reminder of greatness. MY greatness. Your ability to repost my internet genius after even I have long forgotten it is blessing. "

You make Joey say , huh ?!?!?!

" The guy is developing delusions of Grandeur Ronnie ! "

Jacky Cake !

01-07-04 12:19 PM
telecaster Caution: Reading joey's posts can have the following side effects:

abdominal pain, abnormal heartbeat, accidental injury, acne, allergic reaction, amnesia, back pain, black stools, bleeding, breast enlargement, changes in eyesight, changes in taste sensation, chest pain, constipation, decreased sex drive, depression, diarrhea, difficulty swallowing, distorted facial muscles, dizziness, dry eyes, fatigue, fever, flu symptoms, fluid retention, gas, hair loss, headache, hearing difficulties, heartburn, increased muscle movement, increased sensations, indigestion, inflammation of sinus and nasal passages, insomnia, itching, joint pain, lack of coordination, leg cramps, muscle aching or weakness, purple or red spots on the skin, rash, respiratory problems, ringing in the ears, sensitivity to light, skin irritations, sore throat, strange dreams, sweating, tingling of extremities, unstable emotions, urinary problems, vomiting, weakness, weight gain, weight loss
01-07-04 12:37 PM
Joey " black stools, bleeding, breast enlargement, changes in eyesight, changes in taste sensation, chest pain, constipation, decreased sex drive, depression, diarrhea, difficulty swallowing, distorted facial muscles, dizziness "

Tele .....................................

You make Joey laugh like Hell !!!!!

You are a Treasure and much loved by the Jacky !

" May the Ghost of Jim Davis imbue him tonight Ronnie ! "

Jacky !

01-07-04 01:09 PM
glencar Joey, I feel your pain. Maxy hurt you today, didn't he?
01-07-04 02:18 PM
Joey " Maxy hurt you today, didn't he? "

At first he made Joey very sad .

But then he E-Mailed me and made Joey very glad .

JackyCake !

01-07-04 02:45 PM
gypsy That is an imposter Maxy. Our Maxy knows how to spell "writing." Doesn't he?
01-07-04 03:06 PM
glencar Good catch! That ain't no typo, Macky!
01-07-04 03:07 PM
Joey " Good catch! That ain't no typo, Macky! "

Congratulations on 3550 Posts Blue !

01-07-04 03:11 PM
glencar You're too much, Joey! What is the measure of a man? Surely not the number of posts! Where's Joshy BTW?

Oh & thanks, my square state residing, odd time zone, cake-filled, Who, Steely, Steelie-loving pal!
01-07-04 03:18 PM
Joey " What is the measure of a man? "

Ask Lamby whilst she " Uncakes "

J. Cake !
Page: 1 2 3 4