ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1968 Michael Joseph
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A Thread for Joey (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
January 3rd, 2005 04:31 PM
glencar Joshy, I say you should earn less & post more. What's another $15K when there's a whole board to conquer?
January 3rd, 2005 04:37 PM
Joey
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
He bought a Ronnie Wood painting

JOEY HANGS TOWNSHEND PORTRAIT BY RONNIE WOOD IN TOILET
CNN NEWS 27/12/2004 13:52

Stones fan veteran Joey has paid out on a Pete Townshend painted by RONNIE WOOD - and hung it in his lavatory.

With the financial help by Florida lawyer and full time roomate JB, JoJoJo-Joey purchased one of Wood's murals - which sell for around $57,000 (GBP30,000) each - at THE ROLLING STONES guitarist's exhibition at The Gallery in London's exclusive Mayfair area.

The oil-painted faces of other rock stars including BILL WYMAN, JOHN LYDON and JIM MORRISON are also gracing the walls of the exclusive art venue.

But despite the high price tags and the hype surrounding Wood's portraits, Joey has decided his cloakroom is the ideal location for his giant image.

Joey's boyfriend JB says, "Joey has already purchased one of Ronnie's paintings of Pete. It's in Joey's home in Nebraska. We've put it in the toilet. I know that sounds bad but it's not an insult, honestly... Now he gets sticky fingers more often."

"It's just that people have got time to sit down and contemplate it there."
27/12/2004 13:52

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]

Here I Is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello My Stones Brothers and Sisters ....................................................

Thought I would stop by and have a " Quick One While the Webmasters are Gone ! "

Excellent Post Voodoo --- Could you please buy/send that portrait of " The Petey " for me ?!?!

Think of it as a " Belated Christmas Gift !!! "

" Stones Rule You Friggin Punk Ass , YA PUNK ASS Bastards ! "

JACKY !™
January 3rd, 2005 04:38 PM
jb JOey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've missed you so...I hit 12k!!!!
January 3rd, 2005 04:40 PM
gypsy Oh, Joeykins! I knew you'd drop by. I just knew it! I would like to clutch you to my bosom, and...

*********ABRUPT END OF TRANSMISSION*******************
January 3rd, 2005 04:41 PM
glencar New year, same old Joey. And I think we're all happy about that!
January 3rd, 2005 04:41 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Oh, Joeykins! I knew you'd drop by. I just knew it! I would like to clutch you to my bosom, and...

*********ABRUPT END OF TRANSMISSION*******************

Amen Gypsy------------------------------------------>
January 3rd, 2005 04:42 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
JOey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've missed you so...I hit 12k!!!!

Babe ..............?!?!?!

BABY JOSHY ...........................?!?!?!

Is that really you ?!?!?!

Congratulations on 12K my brother -- sorry I missed such a historic occasion but I's been's aways .

Tomorrow I go back to work after ten days off --- I bet I have over two hundred and fifty E - Mails waiting for me .

Shiver ..................................................................................

The horror ..............................

THE HORROR ..............................................................

" Stones Rule You Punk Ass Bastards --- Ya PUNK ASSES !!! "

Cassie & Yates !
January 3rd, 2005 06:26 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

I bet I have over two hundred and fifty E - Mails waiting for me .

Sadly, they're all junk e-mails containing false information about making your penis 3 inches larger.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood