ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1968 Michael Joseph
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A Thread for Joey (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
December 29th, 2004 01:41 PM
Maxlugar Posting as Joey posting as me.

Weird.

December 29th, 2004 02:58 PM
Snappy McJack
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Posting as Joey posting as me.

Weird.

Wait a sec -- are you saying Joey stole your material? Or did he purchase it from you like Peterman did from Kramer on "Seinfeld"?

December 29th, 2004 03:13 PM
Riffhard Long live the joey!
Only joey can cure what ailes us all!
Today I will personaly play Who's Next for young joey!
Ultimatly I'd like to think that joey will be back soon.
Save a prayer for joey tonight. His IBS must be acting up.

Can this message board survive without joey?
Or will it shit the bed like some other Stones boards?
Under no circumstance am I refering any specific board!
Can't all of these boards just get along? I think so!
However,it will require lots of help from joey!

Rational Stones fans should be united by the Stones!
Until we can all put politics aside we are doomed to hate!
Let's sing this all together!
Everybody,brothers,sisters. Who's fighting and what for?
So let's hope joey makes a triumphant return soon!!!

Riffhard
December 29th, 2004 03:18 PM
Maxlugar SWEET, Riffy!
December 29th, 2004 03:18 PM
jb Where's Joey
December 29th, 2004 03:26 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
SWEET, Riffy!

LOL! We need joey around Maxy! Surly you can agree with that? I meant every word of that post!

Riffhard
December 29th, 2004 03:29 PM
telecaster If joey were here he would love this thread
Together we can get through his extended absence
So lets stay calm and hope for his quick return

Come to think of it we are doing pretty well without him
Oh I know, we all miss him but we are doing just fine
Maxlugar taught him everything he remotely knows anyway
I think he even stole some material from me as well
Nebraska is a cold, lonely place to be in the winter
Good thing I am not there now
December 29th, 2004 04:12 PM
Trey Krimsin Tele,

I would like to nuzzle you.

Joeykins!
December 29th, 2004 04:31 PM
gypsy
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Posting as Joey posting as me.

Weird.

" The Joey consistently takes The MaxLugar to School these days and has become THE Definition of ' Cutting Edge ' amongst message board posters whilst Lugar wallows in his own nadir and yearns for a past long forgotten . " ( Jeffrey Borchert -- Senior Editor , Poster's Weekly )

Baby Joe ! ™
December 29th, 2004 06:22 PM
Trey Krimsin
quote:
gypsy wrote:

" The Joey consistently takes The MaxLugar to School these days and has become THE Definition of ' Cutting Edge ' amongst message board posters whilst Lugar wallows in his own nadir and yearns for a past long forgotten . " ( Jeffrey Borchert -- Senior Editor , Poster's Weekly )

Baby Joe ! ™

Gypsy

I would like to rub my erect nipples against yours.

Slots rule you bastards!

The Joey!
December 29th, 2004 06:50 PM
gypsy
quote:
Trey Krimsin wrote:

Gypsy

I would like to rub my erect nipples against yours.

Slots rule you bastards!

The Joey!

You are much beloved by the gypsy!

Come to gypsy!

J Skittles!
December 29th, 2004 07:58 PM
Trey Krimsin
quote:
gypsy wrote:

You are much beloved by the gypsy!

Come to gypsy!

J Skittles!

Gypsy

I would like to caress your sweet bosom.

The ladies love ya, Ronnie!

Trey K!

December 29th, 2004 08:19 PM
gypsy

You make Joey giddy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Developing .........................

{{{{{{{{{{{{ JACKY JACK JACUMBO }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
December 29th, 2004 09:27 PM
LadyJane For my Baby Steelie Magnolia:

Anybody here seen my old friend Steelie?
Can you tell me where he's gone?
He freed lotta people but it seems the good they die young
You know I just looked around and he's gone

Anybody here seen my old friend Tony?
I just looked around and he's gone

Anybody here seen my old friend Santos?
I just looked around and he's gone
Didn't you love the things that they stood for?
Didn't they try to find some good for you and me?
And we'll be free

Some day soon, it's gonna be one day.......

Joey is now standing with his chest heaving and tears running down his cheeks as he thinks of Baby Steelie.............

Slots Rule you friggin' Bastards!!!

Jercee
December 29th, 2004 09:43 PM
Trey Krimsin LadyJane

You are much beloved by Trey.

Come to Trey!

Dig it Ronnie!

Treykins!
December 29th, 2004 10:30 PM
telecaster The first episode of Dallas begins on a cold, winter day, as Bobby Ewing and the new Pamela Barnes Ewing, married for less than 24 hours, drive north in his red Mercedes. When Pammi says the now famous line, "Your folks are gonna throw me off the ranch," Bobby reassures her.
Meanwhile, John Ross Ewing Jr., or J.R., is at the Ewing Oil building in Dallas, watching Cliff Barnes on TV try to hurt the Ewings as legal counsel to a government investigation. His father John Ross Ewing Sr., or Jock, calls and and demands what is going on, and orders him to get Bob back so he can continue his job as Ewing Oil's public relations man. Bobby seals deals for Ewing Oil using the three B's: booze, broads, and booty.
Coincidentally, Pam is telling Bob how he can do much better for himself. She suggests he become an executive.

Jock drives to a barn somewhere on Southfork Ranch. He asks Ray Krebbs, the ranch foreman, if Lucy was taken to school. Ray acts innocent, saying he has not seen her. He orders Ray to make sure she goes to school. In addition, he asks him to tell Pamela Barnes, Cliff's brother, and unbeknownst to them, Bobby's new wife, also Ray's ex-girlfriend, to tell her brother to lay off the Ewings. Ray says he will try on both accounts, and Jock leaves satisfied. A laugh is heard, and Lucy Ewing appears. Ray yells at her for almost getting him in trouble, but she wins. She seduces Ray to call her Pam, and Ray, who is weak at heart, does so, and they make out.
Pam continues to encourage Bobby to become an executive at Ewing Oil. Bobby agrees that he will do so, and he will tell the family tonight when they arrive home.
Ray gets dressed from another one of his and Lucy's rolls in the hay while Lucy looks around with binoculars. She sees Bobby driving up to Southfork, and Pam is with him! She tells Ray, who asks why. Lucy tells him that they are married when she catches a glint of light on Pam's finger. Ray is not happy. Bobby and Pam walk to the door. Eleanor Southworth Ewing, Bobby's mother, answers the door and is dumbfounded. Bobby proudly says that she is his new wife. When she finds words, Miss Ellie scolds her son for marrying a Barnes.
Jock and J.R., watching Cliff on TV anxiously at Ewing Oil, get a call from Ellie, telling them to come home. Bobby is home with a wife, and it is not just anyone.

During the period of the day known as Cocktails, where the extended family sits in the living room, drinking and talking about their days, Bobby tells them how he got married.
"I said 'I love you,' and she said 'I love you,' I said 'then why don't we get married in this charming city of New Orleans.' Pam said 'why Bobby James Ewing, that is the craziest idea I ever heard!' Twenty minutes later, in the Orleans Parish courthouse, we said 'I will' and 'I will,' and that was that."

Sue Ellen, J.R.'s wife, says that she did not think Bobby was so impulsive. Jock rudely asks Pam when Cliff will get off their backs. Ellie scolds him, saying that no business is mentioned at that time of the day, and Bob agrees. Ray comes in. He gives something to Jock, then at Lucy's insistance, he congratulates them and kisses the bride on the cheek. He then leaves.

J.R. offers to show Pam around. Pam, not knowing yet that J.R. is venomous, accepts. J.R. apologizes for his father's behavior. He then tells her about the living arrangements and about how he wants a baby. Pam acknowledges that by saying that she and Bobby also want children. J.R. goes on to tell her about his brother Gary. After softening her up, he purposely calls her Ms. Barnes. Pam tries to leave, but J.R. grabs her and asks if her brother asked her to be a spy, and he bribes her to leave. Pam gets angry and marches off. Bob comes out and reminds J.R. of the no-business rule.
Later that evening, J.R. finds Jock smoking on the porch. J.R. asks him why he does not quit, then tells daddy that he bribed Pam. Jock scolds him, and tells him that he just be more subtle. When J.R. brings up the subject, Jock says he has nothing against Bobby being an executive. J.R. does not have to run things alone. They hear Bobby and Pam playing upstairs, and Jock tells J.R. that he better get busy or they will present him a grandson first. J.R. walks away and meets Ray in the shadows. He tells him that they are a good team, as judged from a weekend in Waco, and they are going to work together to unseat the new couple. Ray agrees to work with him.

December 29th, 2004 10:44 PM
gypsy Victoria Prinipal is one fine piece of ass!

I'd like to get her on " ALL FOURS! " my friend!

Joey Ewing!!!
December 29th, 2004 10:50 PM
LadyJane Tele...lunch at the Cattlemen's Club....

First Bourbon and Branch is on me....

Have your gal call mine...

JockEwing
December 29th, 2004 10:52 PM
Trey Krimsin LJ and Gypsy

I would like to nuzzle both of you.

Oh, wait!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>END TRANSMISSION>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
[Edited by Trey Krimsin]
December 29th, 2004 10:58 PM
telecaster Thanks everyone

I am so excited I am typing with my erect nipples

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
December 29th, 2004 10:59 PM
telecaster BTW, where the fuck is my Avatar?

I feel so naked

tele
December 29th, 2004 11:38 PM
gypsy
quote:
telecaster wrote:
BTW, where the fuck is my Avatar?

I feel so naked

tele

I have your avatar...I stuffed it down my shirt. I dare you to try and get it out.
December 30th, 2004 12:04 AM
telecaster
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I have your avatar...I stuffed it down my shirt. I dare you to try and get it out.

If I know my Avatar, and I think I do, it would rather
be down your shirt than hang out with me.

Is nanky's still down there after the Nankerace episode?

You are the Mother Teresa of homeless Avatar's
December 30th, 2004 12:15 AM
glencar You guys and gals are trying real hard (sniggle!) but I still miss The Joey!

Jercee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
December 30th, 2004 12:22 AM
gypsy I miss him too...and it's obvious jb does too. But I will keep this thread going for the joey.

LadyJane, please check your underwear drawer as I have placed a little something special in there this afternoon ...............

MAO !!!!!!!!!!!™

-----------------------------
D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™
I am proud , just PROUD to call the S.S. and the MaxLugar my friends ! ™
[Edited by gypsy]
December 30th, 2004 12:48 AM
Poplar
Please give Tele his avatar back. I liked him better with it on.

December 30th, 2004 07:26 AM
Maxlugar His Dallas stuff is, believe it or not, 100% original and frankly top notch. His posts as Larry Hagman are very good.

Now that he's not here I'll tell him that.

December 30th, 2004 09:45 AM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:
Where's Joey

Joey has made the transition.
December 30th, 2004 09:47 AM
nankerphelge Never say "transition" to the Joey

Furskee and Starch

[edited by The Jacky]

December 30th, 2004 09:47 AM
telecaster I wonder if joey goes to the bathroom as much when he is on vacation

Maybe work makes him nervous
Page: 1 2 3 4
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood