ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks TT!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Last Contest of 2002 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
12-27-02 11:07 AM
nankerphelge Yeah Freddie Mercury had one huh?!

But so did Charlton Heston in the 10 Commandments!

I dunno -- I guess it's not the size of the gnarly staff that counts -- it's the magic in it!!
[Edited by nankerphelge]
12-27-02 11:09 AM
Maxlugar I'm going to have to go with the Hot Chick on this one SS'y and keep my Gnarly, Hard Wooden staff!

And my long pointed hat.

So there!
12-27-02 11:10 AM
Nellcote SS, saying yes is easy. These are the Champions, right?

Coming in with something we all do not have is harder.

I'm certain I can come in with something.

12-27-02 11:32 AM
Sir Stonesalot Nelly!

I had a great idea!

How about a bottle of Rebel Yell?

The bet will be for a bottle of Rebel Yell!?! Good for you?
12-27-02 11:37 AM
gypsy I bet sasca is quite the fondue enthusiast.
12-27-02 11:41 AM
Sir Stonesalot No Maxy NO!

It's an evil she-devil chick trick!

She's trying to make you look like a Flaming Queen!

The whole snow prince schtick...it's so GAY. Please, stop before you embarrass yourself.
12-27-02 11:41 AM
Nellcote Keith's fav 70's elixir!
Great idea-
You is on, brah!
12-27-02 11:55 AM
Maxlugar I thought everyone loved the Snow Prince bit!

I have some thinking to do.

I'll be back later.

12-27-02 02:52 PM
Cant Catch Me Awww, Maxie, did you have to mention your apartment? See, I considered but decided against comparing Fredi (his preferred nome de plume) with specific posters here. But now ... since you sort of opened that can of worms ... here goes. Poor little guy, he's got his love for the Stones and his boundless devotion to Rocks Off, but he can only admire from afar the manly physique of Fiji Joe, the smoldering good looks of JB or the Joey's lightning sense of quirky humor, and he'll almost certainly never attain a cool bachelor's pad in the city like Maxie. So, when you're relaxin' in your stylish digs Mr. Lugar, remember that there are poor souls out there who only dream of having their own Maxie pad.
12-27-02 03:00 PM
Maxlugar You make Maxy say "Huh?"

When did I mention my apartment.

My swinging apartment days are over. But the Queens '96 - '00 posts live on in various file cabinets in Joey's swank Nebraska farm shack.

12-27-02 03:03 PM
jb Well thank you "can't catch me"...In my time , I was a looker...times have changed unfortunately....
12-28-02 03:20 AM
Cant Catch Me Sorry, Maxy, I musta' read your post wrong, I thought you said you'd used several of Christopher Lowell's tips in decorating your apartment. And you just seemed like the type that would have a swank apartment, or bachelor's pad, in the city. So, whaddya' live in, a cardboard box on a steam grate or a baronial mansion in Connecticut or maybe you live in the box during the week and in Connecticut on the weekends?
12-28-02 09:46 AM
Factory Girl Can't Catch Me-why did you take down pic of Fredi? His furry and frightful demeanor is most amusing. Can you bring Fredi back?
12-30-02 03:33 AM
Cant Catch Me Fredi'll be back, I promise, just wait and see. I'm actually turning his care over to Sir Stonesalot, I just hope the little guy doesn't bolt in terror at the thought of being "owned" by a guy in a metal fetishist's outfit with a huge gaping tongue on his chest.
12-30-02 04:17 AM
gypsymofo60 Shit! I'm otherwise involved for a couple of weeks, and I miss all this. Damn!....... Hey! What no Smithy?....The Patti Smith Award for intellectual poseur of the year, tsk, tsk. How about The Axl?....The Angry Young Poster Of The Year....And SS, what awards ceremony would be complete without the BONO; The Sanctamonious Fuckwit Of The Year Award?.....Shucks! Maybe next year, ciao!
Page: 1 2 3