ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks TT!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Last Contest of 2002 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
12-24-02 07:43 AM
luxury1 Ha--that was so great. You win it all, baby
12-24-02 10:23 PM
Fiji Joe Can't Catch Me...after that post and your vehement attack on "the beautiful people" I can conclude but one thing...you are one dumb and ugly sum bitch...

Now, which one of your awards do I get?...

12-24-02 10:25 PM
Fiji Joe BTW..If you think you got a shot at the most pompous poster whilst JB is still alive, you're out of your big-word using mind!
12-25-02 12:34 AM
~AzQb

God, i love this place ~!

~RoTfL,sPjRlSs
12-27-02 01:08 AM
Cant Catch Me

Why, no, Fiji, my appeal wasn�t merely self-aggrandizing, although I understand your reaction since most of us naturally put ourselves first. No, I was speaking on behalf of my little friend Frederico here and others like him who aren�t as winsome or as witty as the rest of us. I�m not asking for money, either, since Frederico�s already got plenty of Marmoset Chow, clean bedding, fresh litter and all the chew toys and other material baubles a little guy could ever want. No, it�s the repeated rebuttals he gets here instead of the respect and recognition he so earnestly craves from his peers that keep him awake nights sobbing in frustration. The brave little fellow has learned to shrug off the uncouth laughter and stares he gets when we�re in public, but the cold shoulder he gets here, where he yearns the most for acceptance, is just too much for him to bear. When I hear his pitiful whimpers, it pierces my heart like a sharp object penetrating my ventricular muscles. Admittedly his posts are difficult to decipher since, bless his little eager-to-please soul, he�s constantly wiping spittle from the keyboard with his paws, I mean hands, which turns everything he�s written into something like this: IKJHY[polooiGBKOIM JKOIJ-56ygtbv i976tgfhbYTGB*yhb. But that doesn�t diminish his love for the Stones and the Rocks Off community, a love that�s been unfortunately and callously rejected so far. So, no, I�m not just angling to win a prize for myself to flesh out my meager Stones CD collection, just trying to win an equal footing on this board for my furry friend and all the other less fortunate folks out there who crave just one thing, and that is to be heard and respected by you and me, their peers.
12-27-02 01:15 AM
Soul Survivor im not even gonna get involved because I really want to win something, so laying low gets you out arguments and such
12-27-02 01:21 AM
Nasty Habits You know, if an infinite number of Fredericos sat an an infinite number of computer keyboards, eventually they would type out the complete works of Joey.

[Edited by Nasty Habits]
12-27-02 02:09 AM
sirmoonie Can't Catch Me, you have just come out of nowhere and become a poster of legend.

You are like a Cinderella story in this Sir Stonesie saga.
12-27-02 07:41 AM
Maxlugar Frederico looks like just the man we need to gather wood in the wilds of Asheville for our fire circle this summer.

I wonder if he is Ok to let him do it alone or if he needs a leash though. Will he run away?

I'll make a leash just in case.

12-27-02 07:49 AM
nankerphelge Look at the resemblance between Freddy and CCM's avatar!! Aside from the full body waxing, there is a striking similarity!

12-27-02 07:58 AM
Maxlugar Frederico seems to be "Vogueing" too. So figure that is his best shot.

Look at that pout!

He's bunking with Joey down at Casa De Habits.
12-27-02 09:25 AM
Sir Stonesalot Do we have an official Rocks Off mascot? You know, like Penn State has the Nittany Lion. Do we?

Well, I, for one, think we should make little Freddy Furface the official Rock's Off mascot. We can take him to official Rock's Off gatherings, put his picture on T shirts and coffee mugs, even keychains!

Next year instead of handing out Nolte's...perhaps we'll be handing out Freddy's.
12-27-02 09:43 AM
Maxlugar I second the mascot thingy!
12-27-02 10:05 AM
Factory Girl If he's the Rocks Off Mascot, why not call him "the Rocky"?

12-27-02 10:10 AM
Sir Stonesalot Rocky? WTF?

His name is Fredrico...Freddy.

12-27-02 10:12 AM
Nellcote I place for nomination the name of Freddy for Rocks Off Mascot. Is there a second?
12-27-02 10:26 AM
Sir Stonesalot Nelly, WTF?

It's over and done....I nominated, Maxy seconded.

Day late, and a dollar short dude.

BTW, make sure the Pats got that Super Bowl trophy all nice and shined up. We got a special place for it in Philadelphia....
12-27-02 10:29 AM
Maxlugar Yeah what the hell?

I seconded it already!

Doesn't ANYONE besides Joey read my posts???

Maxy, The Glittering Snow Prince (Holding optional Sparkly Wand way up high)
12-27-02 10:43 AM
Nellcote Find some damsel to whip me, please!

I'm battling some Chilean on the phone, for over 30 mins, thus I was distracted.

SS, the trophy stays in NE, as the Pack will butt kick the J E T S, the Phins will have their usual road December blues. NO hfa for your Eagles!

12-27-02 10:46 AM
luxury1 Oh Max, ditch the wand, please. I can't take the visual.
12-27-02 10:48 AM
Sir Stonesalot Oh really nelly? So you ready to put up or shut up?

My Eagles vs your Pats. Whichever team goes farthest wins.

I'll put up a video of either the Fleet Center or Gillette.

What are YOU gonna put up?
12-27-02 10:52 AM
jb Dolphins shall prevail this weekend....I've got a lot riding on this one.....
12-27-02 10:54 AM
Maxlugar I'm told the wand accentuates my eyes.
12-27-02 10:54 AM
nankerphelge Yeah Max -- the whole wand thing has that Glinda, the good witch of the North feel about it!!

12-27-02 10:59 AM
Maxlugar But I'm a snow prince!

Surely I need some kind of wand or a staff...

Hey, a Staff!

Thanks!

Maxy, The Glittering Snow Price (with optional gnarly, hard wooden staff) Now THAT'S cool!
12-27-02 10:59 AM
Sir Stonesalot Maxy,

As a your good pal, and C10 brother in Stones, Meat, Fire, and Milk Stout, I feel I gotta tell you.....

The wand thing is really gay.

REALLY gay.

Like Richard Simmons and Christopher Lowell type gay.

Eeeeeeeewwwwww.
12-27-02 11:00 AM
nankerphelge Nuthin' like a gnarly staff, I always say
12-27-02 11:02 AM
Sir Stonesalot Nope. Still gay.

Way gay.

12-27-02 11:05 AM
luxury1 a hard gnarly staff?? NOT GAY--go with it Max.
12-27-02 11:06 AM
Maxlugar Wait a minute!

What the hell is wrong with Christopher Lowell?!

I've used numerous tips of his to complete my kick ass basment bar/ fondue area.

Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned the Fondue area?

But it's FAB-U-LOUS!
Page: 1 2 3