ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Todays Header WOW! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
December 22nd, 2004 01:27 PM
gypsy
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Am I the only person who has never seen SBSP??? I feel so left out!!!

As far as today's Header, WHOA!! Methinks the Cardinal was doing just a little partying!!!

LJ.

No. I've NEVER seen SBSP either. I thought I was the only one, until I came across your post.
December 22nd, 2004 01:29 PM
Maxlugar Gypsy I suggest you watch.

One of the funniest shows on TV.

Syph kind of looks like Geddy Lee, no?

December 22nd, 2004 01:30 PM
jb What happened to "Doug" and "Hey Arnold" ..my g-dam kid is alwasy watching Sponge Bob, Jimmy Neutron or "Fairly odd Godparents"!!! As I kid , I enjoyed Speed racer, Gigantor, Underdog, Johnny Quest, etc...todays stuff is crap!!!!
December 22nd, 2004 01:31 PM
LadyJane
quote:
gypsy wrote:

No. I've NEVER seen SBSP either. I thought I was the only one, until I came across your post.

We lead such sheltered lives in the Convent, don't we?!

LJ.
December 22nd, 2004 01:31 PM
glencar Those were the days, my jewish friend. Today's shows are much funnier & better technically but who can deny you your childish memories?
December 22nd, 2004 01:32 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Those were the days, my jewish friend. Today's shows are much funnier & better technically but who can deny you your childish memories?

What was that Chritian based cartoon with the kid and the dog....I liked it!
December 22nd, 2004 01:33 PM
glencar The one with "Davey"? I liked the old Flintstones but not the updated ones.
December 22nd, 2004 01:35 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
What happened to "Doug" and "Hey Arnold" ..my g-dam kid is alwasy watching Sponge Bob, Jimmy Neutron or "Fairly odd Godparents"!!! As I kid , I enjoyed Speed racer, Gigantor, Underdog, Johnny Quest, etc...todays stuff is crap!!!!

He probably wouldn't watch that crap if you were home a little bit more. j/k

Remember Johnny Quest's friend? Hadji (sp)?
I liked Hong Kong Fuey. He would make SBSP his bitch.
December 22nd, 2004 01:39 PM
Maxlugar Dow Jones at 10,801.

Highest it's been in three years.

Ain't George W. Bush great?

CA-CHING!

I love my 401K.
December 22nd, 2004 01:40 PM
glencar They'll never ever accept him, Macky! And that's great in its own way. BTW They're stealing the WA Gov's race but really who cares?
December 22nd, 2004 01:43 PM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Dow Jones at 10,801.

Highest it's been in three years.

CA-CHING!

I love my 401K.

According to my last pay stub, I have paid 213k in taxes!!!
December 22nd, 2004 01:44 PM
glencar More good news:

http://www.usatoday.com/printedition/news/20041222/a_statepop22.art.htm
December 22nd, 2004 01:55 PM
Maxlugar [quote]jb wrote:

It's all for a good cause Joshy!

Look at all those successful government programs that money goes to.

December 22nd, 2004 01:56 PM
telecaster
quote:
gypsy wrote:

He probably wouldn't watch that crap if you were home a little bit more. j/k

Remember Johnny Quest's friend? Hadji (sp)?
I liked Hong Kong Fuey. He would make SBSP his bitch.

Clutch Cargo? JQ was the best of all time.
The moving lips, Paddlefoot, Race Bannon

December 22nd, 2004 02:08 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

I believe BOTH Richard Nixon & Lyndon Johnson were Time Magazine's " Person of the Year " a couple of times --- look where THAT got them .....................

Shiver .................................

W- W- W- What ?!?! .................Oh , sure ! :

http://www.time.com/time/covers/0,16641,1101680105,00.html

Drip ....................

Drip .....................

Drip ......................

" I smell a Draft Ronnie ! "

Joey Nixon !

[Edited by Joey]
December 22nd, 2004 02:12 PM
Joey " Look at all those successful government programs that money goes to. "

<------

http://www.time.com/time/covers/0,16641,1101680412,00.html

[Edited by Joey]
December 22nd, 2004 02:14 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:

It would have been $313k if Gore had won in 2000

jb, just get on the frickin plane after a couple pops at Miami International, then have a couple more on the plane
and the next thing you know you have landed in Chicago

Rocks Off Fest '05 = Chicago
December 22nd, 2004 02:18 PM
gypsy
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]jb wrote:

It's all for a good cause Joshy!

Look at all those successful government programs that money goes to.

I'll tell you where our taxes go---to those twenty-something-year-old skanks with five kids who call for an ambulance to take them to the ER because their babydaddy kicked their finger...and there's not a g-damn thing wrong with said finger.

I like NOT giving them a lead shield to cover their reproductive organs, and then radiating the hell out of them. I'd say 99.6% of them are too stupid to even ask or know about the lead apron.
December 22nd, 2004 02:20 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I'll tell you where our taxes go---to those twenty-something-year-old skanks with five kids who call for an ambulance to take them to the ER because their babydaddy kicked their finger...and there's not a g-damn thing wrong with said finger.

I like NOT giving them a lead shield to cover their reproductive organs, and then radiating the hell out of them. I'd say 99.6% of them are too stupid to even ask or know about the lead apron.

Are you saying , " Put the Dick DOWN ?!?!?! "
December 22nd, 2004 02:38 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Are you saying , " Put the Dick DOWN ?!?!?! "

I'm saying: "Quit reproducing when you are poor. Get a job. Use a condom. Don't sleep around. Use some common sense." If your finger isn't bruised or swollen, and you can still move it all around, you don't call an ambulance and go to the ER. But then again, why should they care? They're not footing the bill--we are.
December 22nd, 2004 02:42 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I'm saying: "Quit reproducing when you are poor. Get a job. Use a condom. Don't sleep around. Use some common sense." If your finger isn't bruised or swollen, and you can still move it all around, you don't call an ambulance and go to the ER. But then again, why should they care? They're not footing the bill--we are.

I feel your pain .

Now , Come To Joey ........................
December 22nd, 2004 02:44 PM
jb A local newscaster once went to the ER with a vibrator stuck up her ass(true story).
December 22nd, 2004 02:46 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
A local newscaster once went to the ER with a vibrator stuck up her ass(true story).

Was she HOT ?!?!?!

http://wgntv.trb.com/news/wgntv-bange-jackiebio,0,7115871.story
December 22nd, 2004 02:47 PM
jb Yes...
December 22nd, 2004 02:50 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
A local newscaster once went to the ER with a vibrator stuck up her ass(true story).

http://www.blueshado.com/recallvibrator.shtml

Vibrator? Somebody say vibrator?
December 22nd, 2004 02:51 PM
jb http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4117383.stm
December 22nd, 2004 02:52 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:

That stuff happens all the time. And the excuses that the patients come up with are so lame. "Umm, I slipped in the shower, and this object went up my rectum."
Yeah, cuz we all keep huge butt plugs and vibrators sitting upright on the shower floor while we're showering.
Just be honest--"Hey, I like vibrators up my ass...unfortunately, this one just happened to get stuck."
I would think you were cooler if you were just honest.
December 22nd, 2004 02:55 PM
nankerphelge Have any of you seen the video of the newscaster from Norfolk Virginia who got all nasty in the news van and one of the camera men filmed it (and got involved too). She was a former Miss West Virginia or something.
December 22nd, 2004 02:56 PM
jb How do they remove the vibrator..is an incision made along the anus and then manually removed?
December 22nd, 2004 02:56 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Have any of you seen the video of the newscaster from Norfolk Virginia who got all nasty in the news van and one of the camera men filmed it (and got involved too). She was a former Miss West Virginia or something.

No , NANKY ....................please share !!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood