ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Todays Header WOW! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
December 22nd, 2004 03:06 PM
nankerphelge Sorry Joey -- I don't have it -- you might search some of your favorite websites -- she was a newscaster in Norfolk Virginia and a former Miss West Virginia I believe. Happy hunting!
December 22nd, 2004 03:07 PM
jb
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Sorry Joey -- I don't have it -- you might search some of your favorite websites -- she was a newscaster in Norfolk Virginia and a former Miss West Virginia I believe. Happy hunting!

Did you get your bonus yet? How much?
December 22nd, 2004 03:09 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
How do they remove the vibrator..is an incision made along the anus and then manually removed?

I don't know, jb. You tell me. j/k. Seriously, I'll have to ask. I never have asked before because at work I stay in "all business" mode. But then when I leave work, I tell all my friends about it and we have a good laugh.
December 22nd, 2004 03:15 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Sorry Joey -- I don't have it -- you might search some of your favorite websites -- she was a newscaster in Norfolk Virginia and a former Miss West Virginia I believe. Happy hunting!

Found it !

www.clublez.com/movies/jmh_models/jmh_models_02.htm
December 22nd, 2004 03:30 PM
glencar I've seen a few newscasts in Norfolk & NONE of those women does the news down there.
December 22nd, 2004 03:39 PM
Janis I think Cardinal Fang looks just adorable. Maybe he is just really tired or bored or sick in this picture? This picture makes me forget that I was mad at him for calling me a nut. Syph looks like Marti Frederiksen to me. Syph and Steven look more wasted than Fang IMO. What happened to Stevens hair? My daughter loves Sponge Bob Square Pants by the way. It's a cute show but that Squidworth is annoying! What does a girl have to do to get a copy of this CD, hmmmm?
December 22nd, 2004 03:45 PM
nankerphelge Joey - I'm not sure that is the one -- but I am at work so I can't "verify" that -- but looking ever so briefly at that link, I did not see the person I was referring to!
December 22nd, 2004 03:48 PM
jb
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Joey - I'm not sure that is the one -- but I am at work so I can't "verify" that -- but looking ever so briefly at that link, I did not see the person I was referring to!

Green Lizard time?
December 22nd, 2004 04:09 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Joey - I'm not sure that is the one -- but I am at work so I can't "verify" that -- but looking ever so briefly at that link, I did not see the person I was referring to!

Nanky ........................

Speaking of " at work " :

Is a " Smelly Ass " grounds for termination ?!?!?!

Developing ....................

Stinky ! �
December 22nd, 2004 04:13 PM
jb Rims are the hottest thing going...you ain't nothing without a set of 22's around your hootie..
December 22nd, 2004 04:14 PM
glencar Say what?
December 22nd, 2004 04:15 PM
jb Wheel rims ...a very hot commodity these days..Mr. L just had some nice 19' put on the mercedes...
December 22nd, 2004 04:16 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Rims are the hottest thing going...you ain't nothing without a set of 22's around your hootie..

Josh ...........................

My colleagues here at the office are beginning to complain to human resources about my Smelly Ass .

Developing .....................

Shiver ..................

Frisky ! �
December 22nd, 2004 04:19 PM
glencar Joey, clean up your act. I've had to work with "B.O." people & it ain't much fun.
December 22nd, 2004 04:20 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

My colleagues here at the office are beginning to complain to human resources about my Smelly Ass .

Frisky ! �

Aswk gypsy the preparation for a colonoscopy..it really clears you out....
December 22nd, 2004 04:21 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
Rims are the hottest thing going...you ain't nothing without a set of 22's around your hootie..

You're such a dork. It's hooptie or hoopty (either one works). Ummm, rims were the hottest thing going about 15 years ago. To have nice rims nowadays is just like asking for your vehicle to get stolen/robbed/jacked and/or put on blocks.
For a wealthy JEW lawyer, you sure are an idiot sometimes.
December 22nd, 2004 04:21 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Frisky ! �

You'll probably be written up first
December 22nd, 2004 04:28 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

You're such a dork. It's hooptie or hoopty (either one works). Ummm, rims were the hottest thing going about 15 years ago. To have nice rims nowadays is just like asking for your vehicle to get stolen/robbed/jacked and/or put on blocks.

hooptie is correct....my black employee asked me is she could have a ride in my hoopty...I have 22 inches on the porshe...!!!
glencar I would think if they don't care about him posting here 8/5 they won't care about any odors emanating from said desk.
parmeda
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Here, I thought he was talking about having a long wet tongue and in tight hairy ass.

Go ahead... Google "rimming"

btw...GREAT pic of CFang & Co.
December 22nd, 2004 04:29 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:
hooptie is correct....my black employee asked me is she could have a ride in my hoopty...I have 22 inches on the porshe...!!!

When you roll up to a red light do the rims keep spinning?
December 22nd, 2004 04:29 PM
glencar Next he'll talk about "felching" his windshield...
December 22nd, 2004 04:41 PM
gypsy See, jb, I told you, your rims are a magnet for blackie.
I never do anything to my vehicles to make them stand out because they get stolen or stripped that way.
December 22nd, 2004 06:56 PM
not bound to please
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Go ahead... Google "rimming"

Don't give Joey any more ideas in his simple little head...

December 22nd, 2004 09:55 PM
Sir Stonesalot Here's where you can get the video of the neswcaster chick...for free.

http://www.tgpprofessional.com/celeb155/

Happy Holidays.
December 22nd, 2004 11:20 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the reference header

Syph & Cardinal Fang backstage with Steven Adler 12/2004 talking about Keith Richards and Rocks Off
December 23rd, 2004 01:06 AM
sirmoonie Cool to see the long lost great poster Syphie! Check the GASX3 archs for that guy's absolute brilliance in expository writing. (Thats assuming you don't have some Nazo-fag problem with GASX3 - in that case, just post something here on RO about your menstrual cycle - six o' one......)

Cool to see me main mang Fang too. Trust me, he doesn't look like that at all. (Shhhhh.....like a mutual friend of ours once said, "he looks like Jon Bon Jovi"......shhhhhh....don't tell Gazza)
December 23rd, 2004 09:23 AM
nankerphelge Yep -- that's the one SS -- left center!

December 23rd, 2004 09:49 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
We even elected that witch to the Senate.

I hope you don't mean Chuckie Shumer. I'd like to see him in the Oval Office.
December 23rd, 2004 10:20 AM
Joey
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Here's where you can get the video of the neswcaster chick...for free.

http://www.tgpprofessional.com/celeb155/

Happy Holidays.

S.S. ..................................

You are much loved by the Jacky ! �
Page: 1 2 3 4
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood