ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Todays Header WOW! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
December 22nd, 2004 04:04 AM
Dead Flower This picture is different from the one Cardinal Fang sent me. Nice to see Fang & Syph here at Rocks Off. Looks like you two were having a little bit of fun with Steven Adler I love the Stones tribute CD you guys did. My buddy liked it so I made a copy for him. Hope you don't mind. Can't wait to see you guys live.
December 22nd, 2004 08:02 AM
Maxlugar Truly a great shot.

Was Steven Adler there with his Adler's Appetite?

I heard he had a stroke. Stroke or no stroke, the guy has an amazing looking wife. I love G 'N' R and always thought he was treated harshly even though he was messed up towards the end.

Anyway, Fang and Syphy, I await my free copy of your Stones tribute CD. Also, I want to know when you will be playing in NYC so I can go meet you two.

If you would like me to warm up the audience, I can send my WB ch 11 performance of CYHMK at MSG.

FREE!

M!

December 22nd, 2004 09:20 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The "Unathorized Rolling Stones" has hired Cardinal Fang to be a substitute "unauthorized Keith Richards".

A public thank you for the CD too
December 22nd, 2004 09:45 AM
Maxlugar I'm not sure I'm all that comfortable with the look in Fangs eyes as he leans into Steven. Is he reaching for his butt with his right hand?

And is that eye liner I see?!

Developing....

December 22nd, 2004 09:56 AM
Riffhard Yeah what up with that? Fang had that all American folk look down with the picture of him with an acoustic guitar across his lap sitting crosslegged in a field. Almost like a young John Denver.

Now he kinda resembles Lou Reed circa 1969 during the Warhole era. Howe could that be? He's rockin all the same I'm sure.

Riffhard
December 22nd, 2004 09:59 AM
telecaster
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Yeah what up with that? Fang had that all American folk look down with the picture of him with an acoustic guitar across his lap sitting crosslegged in a field. Almost like a young John Denver.

Now he kinda resembles Lou Reed circa 1969 during the Warhole era. Howe could that be? He's rockin all the same I'm sure.

Riffhard

LOL, I was thinking the same thing. Fang is cool ala John Denver or ala Iggy Pop

Am I the only person on the planet that finds "Spongebob Gaypants" highly disturbing?
December 22nd, 2004 10:36 AM
Maxlugar [quote]telecaster wrote:

Am I the only person on the planet that finds "Spongebob Gaypants" highly disturbing?

Nah I love SBSP!

Squidward is a total 'mo though.

December 22nd, 2004 10:40 AM
Riffhard Yeah Squidward is very fey. There can also be no doubt that Mr. Crabby is jewish. Which is strange considering his kosher status as a crab and all.

Riffhard
December 22nd, 2004 10:41 AM
telecaster Plankton rocks!
December 22nd, 2004 10:41 AM
nankerphelge Patrick is my favorite!

December 22nd, 2004 10:59 AM
egon nank,

it's the 31st! happy new year.
NOW.... meet me in the drinking thread!
December 22nd, 2004 11:01 AM
mac_daddy
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Yeah what up with that? Fang had that all American folk look down with the picture of him with an acoustic guitar across his lap sitting crosslegged in a field. Almost like a young John Denver.

Riffhard

i thought that pic of cf had him sitting with an electric...

____

isnt steven adler a little young to have had a stroke..?
December 22nd, 2004 11:13 AM
Sir Stonesalot Is it just me, or does Jimmy look really fucked up? Par-Tay!

I got no problem with eye liner. Especially if you are gonna be under stage lights.

Stones tribute CD???

Ever watch Spongebob while you were all messed up on chemicals? Very psychotronic.

If they live under water, how can they build fires? How do they have electricity without electrocuting everyone? How can they go to a lake? How do they take showers and baths? How is Mr. Crabs' daughter a sperm whale? Why doesn't Plankton just get someone to buy a crabby patty for him? Why can they show bare cartoon butt, but Howard Stern can't show bare hot chick butt? How come Merman & Barnacle Boy can breathe under water, but Sandy Squirrel has to wear a diving suit? And where did she get a squirrel sized diving suit anyway? Where are all the fuckin' sharks at?
December 22nd, 2004 11:31 AM
Maxlugar All questions me and my wife laugh about, SS'y.

I love the Mermaid Man and barnicle Boy ones.

That's Ernest Borgnine and Tim Conway.
December 22nd, 2004 11:32 AM
Saint Sway anytime your photographed with a brain dead, ex-member of GnR and YOUR the one that looks really whacked, then you know its probably time to try and sober up
December 22nd, 2004 11:40 AM
luxury1 cool pic. Makes me want to be there.......

P.S. I, too, was shocked by the Cardinal Fang transformation. Is his band Angels in Wonderland?
December 22nd, 2004 11:42 AM
jb
quote:
jb wrote:
http://www.desertwebcenter.com/YouNeverWalkAlone.html

For my baby syphy and fangy!!!
December 22nd, 2004 11:44 AM
Joey " You'll Never Walk Alone "
( Tony Santos )

" When you walk through a storm

hold your head up high

And don't be afraid of the dark.

At the end of a storm is a golden sky

And the sweet silver song of a lark.

Walk on through the wind,

Walk on through the rain,

Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown.

Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart

And you'll never walk alone,

You'll never, ever walk alone.

You'll never, ever walk alone. "

......Fade to Baby Steel Magnolia !!

December 22nd, 2004 11:45 AM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:
" You'll Never Walk Alone "
( Tony Santos )

" When you walk through a storm

hold your head up high

And don't be afraid of the dark.

At the end of a storm is a golden sky

And the sweet silver song of a lark.

Walk on through the wind,

Walk on through the rain,

Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown.

You'll never, ever walk alone.

You'll never, ever walk alone. "

......Fade to Baby Steel Magnolia !!

December 22nd, 2004 11:54 AM
luxury1 and Pssssssssssssssst...... Spongebob is make-believe. Anything is possible in make-believe land.
I watch the show for the solid work ethic message. Little dude is just so thankful to be slinging burgers. Love the effort he puts into life. HOwe can you boys be concerned about where Sandy bought her diving suit?? (smacks of the nerds in the AV Club overanalyzing everything.....)

The episodes when he is learning to drive with Mrs. Puff have me in tears.
December 22nd, 2004 11:54 AM
Joey
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
and Pssssssssssssssst...... Spongebob is make-believe. Anything is possible in make-believe land.
I watch the show for the solid work ethic message. Little dude is just so thankful to be slinging burgers. Love the effort he puts into life. HOwe can you boys be concerned about where Sandy bought her diving suit?? (smacks of the nerds in the AV Club overanalyzing everything.....)

The episodes when he is learning to drive with Mrs. Puff have me in tears.

Hi luxy1

Joey2
December 22nd, 2004 12:00 PM
jb Sponge Bob is queer.
December 22nd, 2004 12:04 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Sponge Bob is queer.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 22nd, 2004 12:11 PM
telecaster Am I the only person that likes Plankton?

Two years ago my ding-bat girlfriend wanted SBSP crap
for Christmas

So I got her the boxers, the pajamas, the fluffy slippers, the stuffed SBSP doll, the memo pads, the sheets, the pillow cases, the comforter, the ..............

Anyway, our sexlife took a dramatic turn "south" so to speak

I hate that show, make believeland or not

Spongebob & U2

On the list
December 22nd, 2004 12:26 PM
LadyJane Am I the only person who has never seen SBSP??? I feel so left out!!!

As far as today's Header, WHOA!! Methinks the Cardinal was doing just a little partying!!!

LJ.
December 22nd, 2004 12:37 PM
egon
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Am I the only person who has never seen SBSP??? I feel so left out!!!

Same here LJ! then again it's the 31st of december so who gives a F anyway?!
December 22nd, 2004 12:40 PM
jb Merry X-mas to my gentile friends!!! I hope you catch that fantastic holiday show 'The Riverdance"!!!!
December 22nd, 2004 12:44 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Am I the only person who has never seen SBSP??? I feel so left out!!!

As far as today's Header, WHOA!! Methinks the Cardinal was doing just a little partying!!!

LJ.

I too have not seen any eps & I don't think I'll be seeing the movie that just came out. I have seen some video of Patrick & he's kind of funny. I imagine that's about what Joey's like.
December 22nd, 2004 12:46 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:

I too have not seen any eps & I don't think I'll be seeing the movie that just came out. I have seen some video of Patrick & he's kind of funny. I imagine that's about what Joey's like.

Sponge Bob is only on in "Blue" states.
December 22nd, 2004 12:47 PM
glencar Mo, I live in the bluest of states. We even elected that witch to the Senate.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood