ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Goin' South routine... Salón 21, México D.F. August 31, 2001
By Juan Trujillo

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: How are you spending Christmas day? Return to archive Page: 1 2
12-24-02 05:23 AM
luxury1 gypsy--what the hell is a symgio....scopey?? Whatever it is, i don't want one. Get the hell outta there.
And tsyi--you just HAVE to make an appearance at Sully's on the 12th--us "old farts" will get you in the door. And you must promise to get me outta the door--that's where I have some trouble.
12-24-02 08:54 AM
Stonesprofessor New bag of Chib+10 inches of snow= ZZZZZZZZZ....actually nice cornish game hen dinner...watch the snow fly....go out and TRY to pick it up!
12-24-02 09:29 AM
nankerphelge I have to work. Yeah that's right, Christmas day and I have to work. And I had travel plans to see family in NY -- now cancelled. God I love the holidays...
12-24-02 02:07 PM
gypsy Hey, Martha! Went to the GI doc today, and he re-scheduled 'til Jan. 6th due to the bad weather and the holidays. I'm sure I'm fine. Just tired, weak, and can't eat.
Luxury1, it's just a procedure where they run a scope through the colon to diagnose ulcerative colitis, tumors, bleeding ulcers, polyps, etc. No big deal. I help doctors do them all the time at work.
12-24-02 03:17 PM
Martha
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Hey, Martha! Went to the GI doc today, and he re-scheduled 'til Jan. 6th due to the bad weather and the holidays. I'm sure I'm fine. Just tired, weak, and can't eat.
Luxury1, it's just a procedure where they run a scope through the colon to diagnose ulcerative colitis, tumors, bleeding ulcers, polyps, etc. No big deal. I help doctors do them all the time at work.

Hi Gypsy! Glad to hear from you. No big deal ehh???? You're talkin to a real scaredy cat when it comes to medical stuff....glad it isn't a big deal for you. Hope you begin to feel a lot better and right away.

Merry Christmas!
12-24-02 04:35 PM
gypsy Thanks, Martha! I think everything will be just fine. The only thing that worries me is that I've gone through every test imaginable, and they still have no idea what's wrong. About five different doctors asked me "Have you been out of the country recently?"..."Are you SURE you haven't been out of the country?" Like I would FORGET some little thing like leaving the country.
Finally went through my mail today and saw your Christmas card. Thanks!
I hope you and Chris have a Happy Holidays!
12-24-02 05:00 PM
Moonisup I will drink irish coffee for 2 days in a row
12-25-02 04:34 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
I will drink irish coffee for 2 days in a row

Wodka...all day long ;-)
12-25-02 08:24 AM
scrotum c10 home Moon, Merry Christmas...just got some expensive Glenfiddich single malt scotch.....I was hoping to send the kids off to Bucky Dent camp and drink a little and listen to some boots..but its pouring rain ....
12-25-02 08:42 AM
Moonisup LOL

I am drinking some Glen Talloch wishey right now, it tastes just nice, hmmmmm old wishkey

Did you recieve my X-mas card?

Rik
Page: 1 2