ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones American concerts Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 22nd, 2004 04:39 PM
Lil Brian
quote:
Joey wrote:
Warren Buffet and the rest of the city STILL feels bad about the incident and plan to make it up to the boys when they play here at our brand spanking new, Twenty Thousand seat , State-of-the-Art, QWEST CENTER ARENA next year .

The STONES make a triumphant return to the Cornhusker state in 2005! That is one fine holiday wish!!

I would very much like to nibble your ankles if this comes true...
December 22nd, 2004 04:49 PM
Lil Brian I believe our boys have played in Nebraska twice, once at the Music Hall ('64) and the other time at the Omaha Civic Auditorium ('66). I would very much like to learn more about both of these performances as I was sadly not in attendance. Are these set-lists known to anyone?
December 22nd, 2004 04:56 PM
glencar Yes.
December 22nd, 2004 04:57 PM
Lil Brian
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes.

Thanks!
December 22nd, 2004 05:00 PM
glencar LOL I was going to retieve them for you from the set lists page of this site but no luck just yet.
December 22nd, 2004 05:07 PM
Lil Brian Thanks again! lol
Actually I think I've seen the one from '66 somewhere but never anything about the earlier one. They really should return sometime before they're done.
Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood