ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Christmas Greetings from Kaliningrad, Russia!
© Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Media's Bias Proven Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
December 21st, 2005 07:11 PM
glencar You once told me you were a genius but I've yet to see evidence...I'll see if FOX has the story.
December 21st, 2005 07:52 PM
Some Guy It's Iran. We zip in, we zip out.
December 21st, 2005 07:55 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
jb wrote:

Go fuck yourself.........
[Edited by jb]

_______

Given the rather limited scope of your responses, you may be in need of a Parens Patriae, yes?

Perhaps young Joey can meet that need.

I know of several excellent and highly qualified lawyers who can be of assistance in setting that up for you.
December 21st, 2005 08:00 PM
glencar You've gotten somewhat tiresome. This spat between you & Joshy is no fun to watch.
December 21st, 2005 08:43 PM
corgi37 Yes it is! Butt out. If i was a Yank, i would be a Democrat. But, like our Labour Party, those Dem's are just weak as piss. Too many ineffectual hanger's on. People like Sharpton & Jackson, who i assume, provide some black votes, should be told to go away. They've had their time. They are yesterdays men.

Here, MY Labour party is run by professional politicians, political advisers, and union officials. It used to be the workers party. Our greatest Prime Minister (Chifley) was a train driver. Those days are gone. And, the conservative Liberal Party is firmly entrenched after 10 years, and probably will be for another 4.

I love watching Fox on our cable. Those "chicken hawks" are so amazinginly funny to watch. I have also noticed Australia gets mentioned a hell of a lot more lately. Either its because we are part of the idiocy in Iraq, or because Bush loves our Little Johnny, i dont know. I love O'Reilly. Sean Hannity has one of the most kickable boof-heads i have ever seen. Does he use super glue for that part in his hair? And, that "Fox and Friends" show is one of the most pathetic, myopic, biased things i have ever seen. So bad, its good.

This is a bad time for sensible people. The ultra right are going crazy with power. It will of course back fire, they'll go too far (as they always do), but alot of damage will have been done. Here, people who voted en-masse for our bastard Prime Minister, have just been given the most appalling industrial relations package. All the "Mums and Dads" and "Down to earth, average Australian" is going to be screwed right up the ass by our union hating, working despising asshole PRime Minister.

And, guess who is screaming the loudest? Guess which morons who voted for him, who said he was the man, are now going "I have to work Sundays for no extra pay?". And, "what do you mean i am sacked for taking my kid to hospital?".

Fuck them. Fuck Australia. I hate us.

P.S. As a public servant, my conditions cant be affected, so really, just pass another Victoria Bitter.
December 21st, 2005 09:00 PM
jb
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
A shame that this thread got hijacked.

Oh shut up!!!
December 21st, 2005 10:43 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
jb wrote:

Oh shut up!!!

You go girl!
December 21st, 2005 10:56 PM
jb
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

You go girl!

See ya 1/20 .............
December 21st, 2005 11:28 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

I dont think you would enjoy the greeting
December 22nd, 2005 12:25 AM
PeerQueer
quote:
jb wrote:

I'd kick your lard-ass to the curb.

No doubt.

You over-fed Floridian!

But I won't do that - no enjoyment from kicking some old-poser ass like yours.

I tell you what JB - - how 'bout you and I fly on over to catch the Stones in Spain this May? Barcelona has a pretty interesting -even intense- club scene - can your old heart still handle some serious partying?

The Spanish are a beautiful people and know how to fully enjoy life! Very uninhibited.

My treat...

December 22nd, 2005 12:37 AM
voodoopug
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

I'd kick your lard-ass to the curb.

No doubt.

You over-fed Floridian!

But I won't do that - no enjoyment from kicking some old-poser ass like yours.

I tell you what JB - - how 'bout you and I fly on over to catch the Stones in Spain this May? Barcelona has a pretty interesting -even intense- club scene - can your old heart still handle some serious partying?

The Spanish are a beautiful people and know how to fully enjoy life! Very uninhibited.

My treat...

Sadly, there are many Europeans that have plans to assault jb, he cannot leave the continental US
December 22nd, 2005 01:01 AM
Brainbell Jangler I'd be delighted to discuss the logical and methodological flaws of the media bias study.
December 22nd, 2005 01:27 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
I'd be delighted to discuss the logical and methodological flaws of the media bias study.

I doubt the nitwits who like its title are. They got what they "concluded" long ago, and can milk this baby for the next decade.
December 22nd, 2005 01:39 AM
Brainbell Jangler Indeed. It appears that, instead of examining facts in order to draw conclusions and form opinions, the preferred method now is to seek "facts" and conclusions that support one's preformed opinions while ignoring, denying or misinterpreting contrary facts. I've read some research demonstrating the process.

But who's the nitwit, really? I'm the one looking for an intellectually stimulating discussion on a Stones message board when there isn't enough time in the day to read everything I'm interested in (an wouldn't be even if I didn't have two kids to raise and a business to run).
December 22nd, 2005 01:54 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
Indeed. It appears that, instead of examining facts in order to draw conclusions and form opinions, the preferred method now is to seek "facts" and conclusions that support one's preformed opinions while ignoring, denying or misinterpreting contrary facts. I've read some research demonstrating the process.

Where you been? That's America for the last ten years. Is there any other way to explain George Walker Bush III?

Hey Riffhard! Class Rep. Post something. Anything. Prove my point.
December 22nd, 2005 06:47 AM
corgi37 Why do people always pick on George W? It aint his fault.

People voted him in!
December 22nd, 2005 07:07 AM
Jumping Jack Hillary will oversee the nuclear devastation of Isreal and Iran and Bono and the left wing media will say it because we didn't buy enough condoms for Africa, the poor muslims were therefore victimized, and the west got what it deserved, damn infadels.

Koolaid is very tasty, LOL!!!
December 22nd, 2005 12:34 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Koolaid is very tasty, LOL!!!

Top Notch Postin' ....... please feel free to take the afternoon off .

Fly !
December 22nd, 2005 12:43 PM
Jumping Jack Cohl asked to manage Pete and is now wearing a guitar for a hat!!!

Afternoon off? Good idea! Screwing around on the computer is hard work. Hell with this, LOL!

End of transmission...
December 22nd, 2005 12:55 PM
monkey_man
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Why do people always pick on George W? It aint his fault.

People voted him in!

No they didn't. . . Diebold, ES & S voting machines elected W. Voting without a paper trail makes it much easier to select a president!
December 22nd, 2005 01:38 PM
voodoopug May I recommend that unwanted sexual advances be banned from Rocks Off?
December 22nd, 2005 01:51 PM
Joey " May I recommend that unwanted sexual advances be banned "

December 22nd, 2005 02:01 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:
" May I recommend that unwanted sexual advances be banned "

Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)