ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Christmas Greetings from Kaliningrad, Russia!
© Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Media's Bias Proven Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
December 20th, 2005 04:14 PM
monkey_man
quote:
telecaster wrote:
William Clark? Media Matters? Cut n Paste?

Grow up

Dude.....this is a Stones board

Not a Saddam lovers board

Please explain how this article makes me a "Saddam Lover"?
Media MONITORS. . . learn how to read before you accuse!
[Edited by monkey_man]
December 20th, 2005 04:18 PM
Jumping Jack Europe is doing something, selling them nuclear technology for oil. In case you haven't noticed, most Europeans have no love for Jews.
December 20th, 2005 04:20 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Europe is doing something, selling them nuclear technology for oil. In case you haven't noticed, most Europeans have no love for Jews.

Germans don't, but the rest of Europe has shown compassion for Jewish people.
December 20th, 2005 05:20 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Germans don't, but the rest of Europe has shown compassion for Jewish people.

On the " Licks Tour " , The Stones played over eighty dates in Germany alone . Word . To EACH and EVERY ONE of your Flackys !

Sassy Cakes ®
December 20th, 2005 09:31 PM
Gazza
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

good thing they made Bono the man of the year...idiots

as I understood it, the 'Man of the year' (or 'Person of the year') has more to do with the world impact the 'winner' in question has made rather than how wonderful they are

eg - Hitler and Stalin have both been previous 'winners'
December 20th, 2005 10:01 PM
pdog Non issue stories and tabloid type reporting. It's not a matter of right or left. It's right versus wrong, and the media is wrong. There's no investigative reporting, unless it's sensationlized bullshit!
I've got more respect for fOX since they at least don't seem to pretend, they're pretty clear that they just don't give a fuck outside of their agenda... While CNN and MSNBC actually think they have integrity... So much so, that they've tried to compete on FOX's level instead of being news outlets...
The best news you'll get is from John Stewart on The Daily Show, and that is both frightening and cool...
December 20th, 2005 10:26 PM
jb I should habe won for what I have done to maintain 25 people employed in the face of Wilma..........I am a true humanitarian.
December 20th, 2005 11:21 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
jb wrote:
I should habe won for what I have done to maintain 25 people employed in the face of Wilma..........I am a true humanitarian.

A true humanitarian doesn't talk about it.

Shut the fuck up.

Fake Poser.

You know I'm right.
December 20th, 2005 11:26 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:

as I understood it, the 'Man of the year' (or 'Person of the year') has more to do with the world impact the 'winner' in question has made rather than how wonderful they are

eg - Hitler and Stalin have both been previous 'winners'

That is even worse...to say that Bono had the most impact on the world this year is a disgrace! Time Mag has lost all credibility
December 20th, 2005 11:33 PM
sirmoonie Germans exist.
December 20th, 2005 11:36 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Germans exist.

You bet they do - - some of the best sex clubs in the world can be found in Berlin!

A wonderfully kinky people those Germs!
December 20th, 2005 11:49 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

You bet they do - - some of the best sex clubs in the world can be found in Berlin!

I kind of like you, even though you are a total fag.

Does that make me gay?
December 21st, 2005 01:09 AM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I kind of like you, even though you are a total fag.

Does that make me gay?

Hanging out at The Hole In The Wall didn't make us fags, so liking this guy won't...
December 21st, 2005 01:19 AM
Brainbell Jangler Back to the original topic:

The problem with this study is a question of the baseline that is employed. A point midway between an ADA score of 100 and a score of 0 is posited as neutral and, by implication, objectively accurate. Anything to the left of that is then deemed to display "liberal bias."

But suppose for a moment that the entire spectrum of US political discourse is skewed to the right. After all, we have no self-described Labor Party. All of our elected officials are significantly to the right of European Social Democrats. Our politicians range between center-right (Democrats) and hard right (Republicans).

Once the slanted baseline is recognized, some of the surprising results actually become predictable. The Wall Street Journal has a liberal bias? Hardly. Rather, anything even approaching objective news reporting appears "slanted to the left" because the so-called "center" is actually far to the right.
December 21st, 2005 05:56 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

I have to come to Berlin!!
December 21st, 2005 09:16 AM
keefkid
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
The irony of a right winger quoting a university study, (universities being the great bastions of liberal bias according to right wing pundits) is immense.

oh dear god that picture is horrifying...is it for real or what, I think i heard something about worlds ugliest dog or something....
December 21st, 2005 09:42 AM
jb
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

A true humanitarian doesn't talk about it.

Shut the fuck up.

Fake Poser.

You know I'm right.

Go fuck yourself!!!!
[Edited by jb]
December 21st, 2005 10:13 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Go fuck yourself!!!!
[Edited by jb]

I fondly recall jb making a donation to a childrens hospital on this board this year as well as helping two people, who otherwise couldnt, attend stones shows....there may have been more, but I only knew of these two. Josh is as giving as anyone I know and far as I know has never shown any homosexual tendencies.
December 21st, 2005 10:18 AM
jb Also the 6k for Hurricane Relief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
December 21st, 2005 10:34 AM
Joey

Wasn't the Ayatollah ( IRAN ) named " Man of the Year " for 1979 ?!?!

Wasn't .............................

***** END TRANSMISSION **********
December 21st, 2005 10:34 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Also the 6k for Hurricane Relief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have done more for this country than "The Human Fund" has
December 21st, 2005 12:31 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
jb wrote:

Go fuck yourself!!!!
[Edited by jb]

_____

No need - I got you to fuck.

...I'll be gentle

...at first-------]]]

And when I'm done, get me a receipt so I can use it as a tax write off - Lord knows fucking you would be charity!
December 21st, 2005 12:35 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

Hanging out at The Hole In The Wall didn't make us fags, so liking this guy won't...

LOL!! Was it really called The Hole In The Wall? Holy moly.
December 21st, 2005 12:56 PM
jb
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

_____

No need - I got you to fuck.

...I'll be gentle

...at first-------]]]

And when I'm done, get me a receipt so I can use it as a tax write off - Lord knows fucking you would be charity!

Go fuck yourself.........
[Edited by jb]
December 21st, 2005 01:26 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Go fuck yourself.........
[Edited by jb]

Sadly you have become too beloved on the boards and are now attracting other members sexually. You must revert back to the "Angry Jew"
December 21st, 2005 01:28 PM
sirmoonie Merry X-Piss to all my friends of inferior religions.
December 21st, 2005 01:42 PM
voodoopug
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Merry X-Piss to all my friends of inferior religions.

NOw do you all understand why Moonie is on my exclusive drink with list?????
December 21st, 2005 03:32 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

NOw do you all understand why Moonie is on my exclusive drink with list?????

For My Baby ! :

http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/article.jsp?ymd=20051220&content_id=1284920&vkey=news_chc&fext=.jsp&c_id=chc

December 21st, 2005 04:14 PM
Scottfree
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Sadly you have become too beloved on the boards and are now attracting other members sexually. You must revert back to the "Angry Jew"

Time for a Jew list at the very least....
December 21st, 2005 05:46 PM
Brainbell Jangler A shame that this thread got hijacked.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)