ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Analú - Age 10 - December 27, 2003
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: keith turns 60!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
12-18-03 09:25 AM
glencar Have the happiest of birthdays, Mr. Keith Richards!
12-18-03 09:30 AM
Monkey Woman Go to Cindy's site http://www.ilovemickjagger.com/ and click on Keith picture for a video clip from Hampton '81: Mick singing Happy B-day before Keith takes the stage and launches into Little T&A. A treat for us all!

Or click here (Real Player needed):

http://www.ilovemickjagger.com/3KRBD.MPG

(I started a thread about this but realized that it belonged here.)
12-18-03 10:08 AM
glencar Excellente!
12-18-03 12:26 PM
Nasty Habits Happy birthday. Thanks for the finest sounds ever laid down. No white man has ever played a funkier guitar than the slide on "Let it Bleed".
12-18-03 12:30 PM
sirfito Happy Bithday to the Greatest Rock And Roll Man In The World!!!!
Cheers,
Fito
12-18-03 12:36 PM
parmeda Voo, I just noticed the "bowing smilies", LMAO
How appropriate!

Yes, Keith...we are not worthy!
12-18-03 12:49 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
(I started a thread about this but realized that it belonged here.)

I don't see it
12-18-03 12:53 PM
sisterM I put for Keith a special Birthday message on my website
with Awsome pics of the Keith greeting!!!!
because I canīt put it here check it out on my websitelink

[Edited by sisterM]
12-18-03 01:41 PM
macawber keithrichards210 says it all: all those years of good times and rock and roll,man it seems like ten lifetimes.
whatever i may say about keith,make no mistake-to me he is no less than half of the best songwriting team in music history and the best rock and roll guitar player ever.

happy birthday doc.
12-18-03 01:52 PM
moy happy birtdhay and anniversary, we love you
12-18-03 04:24 PM
Fabio Hot Stuff

This is a big paint that I made for a special friend...
KEITH ...THE MAN!!!!

We love you

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
12-18-03 04:31 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Fabio!!! That's great HOT STUFF.. couldn't resist to post it as a secondary header, but I can't add any text there that's why is not credited THERE, but from here THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
12-18-03 04:31 PM
Fabio Hot Stuff

and this is for all crazy people like me that really love this man! Happy '60 Keith!

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
12-18-03 04:48 PM
Fabio Hot Stuff Thank you Gerardo!!!!
Finally I understand this fuckin' secret: [/img] !!!!
thats ok with me
12-18-03 04:52 PM
glencar Nice painting, Hot Stuff!
12-18-03 05:06 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Last years's header

12-18-03 05:11 PM
Estela FELIZ CUMPLE, QUERIDISIMO KEITH!
GRACIAS POR TODOS ESTOS AŅOS DE FELICIDAD QUE LE HAS DADO A MIS OIDOS Y A MI ALMA!!!!!!

12-18-03 06:59 PM
Phog Happy birthday and anniversary, Keith!!

Happy birthday, Bobby!!
12-18-03 07:49 PM
Martha Keith,

Happy 60th!!!!!

May you feel comfort and happiness within your heart and the love and respect of your family, friends and fans today AND everyday of your life.

May you always be "Happy".

May you and yours always be blessed.

You've certainly blessed all of us with your unique (and fantastic) musical talent. Your musical gifts have certainly made my world a happier place to live in.

Thank you for giving your beautiful sound to the world. Music is such a healing and life-affirming energy.
You absolutely..................................ROCK!

And...Happy Anniversary to you and your beautiful wife Pattie!

Love, hugs, and kisses,
Martha
12-18-03 07:54 PM
CS Amen
12-18-03 09:20 PM
jaggergurl Happy 60th Birthday Keith! THANK YOU FOR THE MUSIC!
12-18-03 09:37 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy 60 years and going strong.

Happy birthday, you crazy motherfucker. Keep on keepin' on! Just remember, after all's been said and done, you've gotta move while it's still fun, you're gonna walk, before they make you run.

-tSYX --- Because the harder they come, the harder they fall, one and all!
12-18-03 11:07 PM
Steel Wheels Dear Keith,

How long has it been now that I've been listening to you? 15 or so years? It's been a great ride so far. I just watch the Winos DVD. Talk about some inspired playing. I could feel your notes, chords, and emotions. That just might be your best performance.

Words cannot express how you, your music, your style, and the way you live your life bring me so much joy and happiness. There's something very primal about you...so human and raw that makes you such a unique gift to the world and to my ears and my soul.

While watching the dvd I smiled and laughed due to your amazing energy and spirit. It's infectious.

You're in my heart Keith. Much love to you always, forever and ever. Long may you remain, ours, untouched by the years.

With love,
Your number one fan,
Steel Wheels
12-19-03 05:05 AM
Jumacfly happy B day Keith!! you re the fuckin man!!!
12-19-03 08:25 AM
Keefness Had to put in my 2 cents as well...a little late as I was out participating in some intoxicating debauchery.

Happy Happy, Keef! You're truly an inspiration.

xxxooo
12-19-03 06:31 PM
Scot Rocks Happy Birthday Keith and thanks for everything you have done, you make so many people happy, hope you had a great day and you all the best for the future.

Mark
12-19-03 07:28 PM
Toronto Tom Happy Birthday Keith!!

Stones Place
Dec 18th
Keith's Birthday Party!
12-19-03 07:36 PM
SHINE A LIGHT yeah stonesplace got very good on dec.18. i hear that bernard was signing t-shirts. how cool is that? great people,all of the entourage.....they're "keith's people".
12-19-03 09:57 PM
Prodigal Son Belated happy b-day on my part. I totally forgot to bestow best wishes upon Sir Keef, who is perhaps my favourite rocker of ALL-TIME!!! No, he's not perfect, you don't always agree with him, he frustrates you and he can be an ass but THAT'S WHY I LOVE HIM!!! HE'S HUMAN! It's so fuckin' cool because he's a normal guy like you or me but he's also a huge rock star. Being so run of the mill makes him cooler than cool. See where I'm gettin? You rule Keith, despite not being the best guitar player who ever lived you maybe have the most comprehensive body of work that studies the nuances and simple delicacies of R&R guitar.
OH, and if you made it to 60 who sez you won't be alive and kickin' at 70, yeah!
12-19-03 10:08 PM
LadyJane Anyone hear or read what Keith did on his B/D??

LJ.
Page: 1 2 3