ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Analú - Age 10 - December 27, 2003
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: keith turns 60!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
12-17-03 05:49 PM
stonedinaustralia well it's already thursday morning down here so i'm getting in first

sixty years...bloody hell,that's quite a long time...

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
12-17-03 05:51 PM
glencar And what are YOU doing to celebrate?????
12-17-03 05:53 PM
nankerphelge Happy birthday Keith.

Goddam -- the man that defined rebel guitarist, now 60!

I sure wish I could smoke one with you right now!
12-17-03 05:56 PM
Joey

Happy Birthday Keith !!!!!!

Damn , You look better than EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12-17-03 05:56 PM
stonedinaustralia drink,smoke pot,play some stones and some reggae music...after work that is... and reflect on the great career of the man...

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
12-17-03 06:05 PM
caro Ha - now it's midnight over here too.

Happy birthday Keith!!!

May you spend a beautiful year - take care of your fingers, lungs, liver, whatever - have fun with the grandchildren - don't forget to write some songs - throw shit at your best friends if it makes you happy - anyway, why am I giving you advices?

cheers
12-17-03 06:06 PM
Angiegirl Damn, I hoped I would be the first, it's 4 minutes past midnight here. Anyway, Have A Good One Sir Keef, you don't turn 60 every day...

O, and Bobby of course.

And let's not forget Brad 'Carribean Pirate' Pitt, he turns 40 today .
12-17-03 06:35 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Happy Bday!!!! YOU'RE THE MAN!!!
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
12-17-03 06:58 PM
SHINE A LIGHT even a "newbie" here should be able to celebrate mr. keith richards' 60th b-day.

keep those beautiful riffs comin', keef. happy birthday!!
12-17-03 08:14 PM
LadyJane Happy Birthday my beloved Keef!!

You define Rock n Roll and I admire you for your devotion to the Rolling Stones.

My wish to sit down and share drink with you...is still number one on my "Things to Do before I Die" list.

Thanks for always appreciating the fans!!

God Bless You!!

LJ.

Happy Anniversary to you and Patti!!

12-17-03 08:54 PM
riffhard64 Happy Birthday Keith!!.....Thanks for all the great music you fucking Pirate!..lol

Cheers!
12-17-03 09:39 PM
Gazza Keith Richards turns 60
Rock star married exactly 20 years

Who'd have thought either was likely to happen?

Happy birthday Lord Riffmeister of Dartford. And Happy anniversary too

Look after yourself and may all your troubles be..fish hooks
12-17-03 10:02 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl ˇ Felicidades cabrón !
12-17-03 10:30 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl ..and happy birthday Bobby Keys and Happy Anniversary Keith and Patti
12-17-03 10:46 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I put this a secondary header but the size is not the right one

It was taken today 9 years ago and it comes from Bill German's Beggars Banquet

12-17-03 10:54 PM
KeithRichards210 HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEITH!

Keith,
I know that you must think we're all fucking nuts here. And that's OK. But I've been thinking back about all the years of terrific music that you and the Stones have blessed us with. For example:
The first time I heard a Stones song, "The Last Time" back in 1965 when I was only 7 years old. I remember helping my dad work on the garage, and he was good enough to let me listen to the radio on MY station, even though he hated rock & roll. That song always stuck in my mind, not only because of Mick's amazing voice, but also that killer guitar solo and fuzztone of yours.
1966, when I heard "Under My Thumb" on a hot summer day cruising with my uncle. I can still see him tapping his foot on the gas to the beat, digging the hell out of it. That understated lead guitar was just as hypnotic as Brian's marimbas.
1969, listening to "Honky Tonk Women" on an old school record player from a well weathered 45. It was definitely the flavor of the year, man.
1971, when Sticky Fingers came out. I was forbidden to buy the "Brown Sugar" single, because "Bitch" was the flip side. I responded by buying, and sneaking into the house, the whole fucking album. It's still my favorite to this day.
1972, and 1975-when I faked staying with a friend, and snuck out to see the Stones in Frisco. I wish I could relive that shit again!
1975, when I heard the Brussels 73 show for the first time on boot. Fuuuuuck....
Yea, the list goes on and on. And most importantly, my lovely wife Cathy was,and IS a fan as much as I am. And it's that common bond that got us together, and as it turns out, it's the best thing that ever happened to me. In fact, Cathy and I met exactly 4 years ago today.
This isn't any silly adulation, ya know. You've touched all our lives through your music, your no-bullshit attitude and your undying dedication to keeping us all rockin'. You've survived the worst and brought us the best. And for that we're forever grateful.
WE LOVE YOU, KEITH!
12-17-03 11:37 PM
BILL PERKS I'M GONNA DRINK NUCLEAR WASTE AND LISTEN TO DIRTY WORK OVER AND OVER.
12-18-03 12:55 AM
parmeda
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
I put this a secondary header but the size is not the right one

Well then, why not use it tomorrow and have a long 'Keith weekend'? (That's a great picture.) And I just know for a fact you have a gazzillion more in your pile-o-stuff, dear Voo.

He will most likely be celebrating for days to come, so can we

Happy Birthday Keith!
12-18-03 02:44 AM
FotiniD To the Lord of the Riffs...

Happy birthday Keith!!!
What a ride! Here's to another 60! Keep on rocking! Have fun, enjoy the day and be happy!

And a happy anniversary to you and Patti too!

[Edited by FotiniD]
12-18-03 03:17 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Happy b-day to Keef, happy b-day to Keef, happy b-day dear Keeheef, happy b-day dear Keef!!

Have a good one and have a JD on me!!!
12-18-03 03:35 AM
Honky Tonk Man Happy Birthday Keith!

Down those vodkas, chain smoke those Marlboros and get STONED!

Alex
12-18-03 03:48 AM
BillyBoll Yeah but what's he going to do to celebrate?

Happy Birthday Keith and thanks for all of the good times and in anticipation of many more to come.
12-18-03 06:07 AM
Moonisup happy birhtday
12-18-03 06:18 AM
Irina Happy Birthday Keith
All the best with all my heart
12-18-03 06:57 AM
shakedhandswithkeith happy b-day from me too. thank you for all and hope to SEE you once again.
12-18-03 07:29 AM
Zeeta Happy Birthday here's to many more good times and tours!
12-18-03 07:56 AM
Factory Girl Happy Birthday, Mr. Richards!!
12-18-03 08:47 AM
Sue Happy Bday You're the best
12-18-03 08:56 AM
J.J.Flash HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEITH RICHARDS! I LOVE YOU MAN, ALL MY LIFE!!!
MY SOUL BELONGS TO YOU KEITH RICHARDS! JAH BLESS YOU! I HAVE NO WORDS TO EXPLAIN HOW DO I FEEL, HOW BIG IS MY LOVE FOR YOU MY HERO! TAKE CARE!

I WISH ALL THE BEST THINGS FOR YOU, AND DON'T FORGET TO COME TO BRAZIL NEXT TIME YOU SOB!

Feliz aniversário!
12-18-03 08:58 AM
scope Happy Birthday Keith. Keep on rocking and bringing us great tunes. See you on tour again soon, right??????
Page: 1 2 3