ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Analú - Age 10 - December 27, 2003
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Four Flicks hidden features? Return to archive Page: 1 2
12-18-03 07:34 AM
egon
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Egon, how da fuck my south dutchie??

i fuck fine, how about you?
12-18-03 08:18 AM
Jumacfly I fuck fine too, thanks!!
12-18-03 12:04 PM
Joey

Ya know ..............I'm " In " with the whole " Lambchop " / " Sleazy Hugh " THING !!!!!!!!!!!!! It's just that I don't understand the " Genesis " of the entire matter ...................................

In fact , it is kinda weirding me out !

" These boards are creeping me out Ronnie --- Hold off on the checks for the SPIV "

Jacky !
12-18-03 02:16 PM
glencar Well, I can't understand certain things about my HP G85 scanner but do you care? No!
12-18-03 03:55 PM
Joey " Well, I can't understand certain things about my HP G85 scanner but do you care? No! "

Call 1-800-OK-COMPAQ .

Better yet , call Corgi !!!!! He is probably serious enough to help you with your technical dilemma .

Word !

Jacky !

12-18-03 04:10 PM
jb God dam that is funny Joey!!!!
12-18-03 04:34 PM
glencar Compaq? Pshaw! Never!
12-18-03 06:13 PM
Joey " God dam that is funny Joey!!!! "

Have fun tonight at the Simon and Garfunkel Concert Josh .........................and if you see Corgi at the gig , tell him to lighten up a bit ( He's way too serious ).

" Gayfunkel Ronnie " ?!?!?!?!

Ja Jacko !

12-18-03 06:24 PM
glencar I went to the HP website. I hate those technogeeks. They know more than me.
12-18-03 06:27 PM
Joey " I went to the HP website. I hate those technogeeks. They know more than me. "

Come to Joey .......................

12-18-03 06:29 PM
glencar Uh, no. It's time for din-din...
12-18-03 06:29 PM
glencar And we're having LAMB!!!
Page: 1 2