ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Analú - Age 10 - December 27, 2003
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Four Flicks hidden features? Return to archive Page: 1 2
12-16-03 04:23 PM
Larry Dallas Has there been any easter eggs discovered for Four Flicks? If so, is there a place where they are listed? Thanks.
12-16-03 04:26 PM
jb no...it was just hype...no hidden gems...
12-16-03 04:28 PM
glencar No, Larry, jb is incorrect! There have been Easter eggs & tehre's a thread here or at shidoobee about said eggs. Happy Hunting, chickie!
12-16-03 04:30 PM
glencar Yo, Larry! I copied this from the brilliant Steel Driving Hammer's Shidoobee post:

Any hidden features? Found this on the official site....

Viewing Options
Allows the viewer to decide, via a seating chart, where he or she wants to watch the show from. By selecting from an on screen chart during the show you can select from the following angles.
- Non interactive, fully-edited show
- On-stage/Charlie Cam; uses shots from stage-mounted cameras only and a static camera on Charlie Watts' drum riser. - 360 degree on-stage view; a new technology which allows the viewer to control the full rotation of an on-stage camera.
- Crowd view; Static camera shot from in the audience.
- JumboTron view (on New York & Amsterdam shows only); the show as it was prjected on the screens, including all graphics and animation.
- Select-A-Stone MX Multi-Angle "control booth" view; each band member has a camera fixed on him. The fill-motion shots are displayed in real-time picture-in-picture boxes along the bottom of the screen. Viewers can bring any shot full-screen at any time during the performance.
- VIP Access; during breaks in the set, a "backstage pass" icon appears, offering the option of following the band members backstage between sets, etc.

In addition, there will be hidden features that can only be accessed using codes that will be unveiled over time on rollingstones.com, including: rehearsal tracks, songs from opening acts, parking lot footage ...
12-16-03 04:33 PM
Larry Dallas Thanks for the quick response. Is it true that Saint of Me is performed somewhere on the discs?
12-16-03 04:35 PM
glencar You are incorrect sir!
But me and the Dancin' Joeys apreciate your thank you!

12-16-03 06:31 PM
Lambchop
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yo, Larry! I copied this from the brilliant Steel Driving Hammer's Shidoobee post:

Where is Steelie? What happened to him?
12-16-03 06:51 PM
glencar He's at Shidoobee. He left here after a tiff in a thread.
12-16-03 09:32 PM
beer The dancin Joeys crack me up.

There are hidden gems on the Four Flicks DVDs, they are just very hard to find. For example, take disc three and gently rub sand paper on the shiney side, then microwave it for precisely 1 minute and 47 seconds. Put it back in the DVD player and 2 hours of secret footage will be unlocked. It actually works with any CD or DVD, try them all!
12-16-03 11:54 PM
Angiegirl ROFL!!

The stuff about the website codes etc is not true. Look at the description: Amsterdam show. That's old info, before we knew the Amsterdam show totally sucked and the 2nd one was postponed hence not recorded/aired...

There's not much easter/x-mas eggish on FF.
12-17-03 08:46 AM
prism Parking lot footage sounds exciting.
12-17-03 10:15 AM
scratched By pressing the 'ENTER' button just after the first chord of Can't You Hear Me Knocking, Mick Taylor magically appears and plays slinky blues lines while floating over the stage.
12-17-03 10:19 AM
Jumacfly is there a bonus to squeeze Chuck from teh madison show?? his horrible beard makes me afraid every time i watch Sheryl' s leathered ass...hum hum hum...!!
12-17-03 10:22 AM
jb Jumacfly, why so harsh lately?
12-17-03 10:41 AM
glencar Jumacfly has actually been very friendly Joshy. Where have you seen him nasty?
12-17-03 01:26 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
scratched wrote:
By pressing the 'ENTER' button just after the first chord of Can't You Hear Me Knocking, Mick Taylor magically appears and plays slinky blues lines while floating over the stage.

Hehehehe!! I thought it was just my copy that did that! I thought I had something special, but of course I could have figured out I didn't...
12-17-03 01:32 PM
Joey " Jumacfly, why so harsh lately ? "

Jumacfly is getting kinda serious .

12-17-03 01:34 PM
Angiegirl Maybe he should imitate his avatar?
12-17-03 01:41 PM
glencar Or imitate your avatar!
12-17-03 02:17 PM
jb Jumacfly has indeed become more serious but not very , very serious like Corgi...
12-17-03 03:26 PM
Joey " Jumacfly has indeed become more serious but not very , very serious like Corgi... "

Corgi is EXTREMELY serious , but only because he works the night shift . Jumacfly is just plain serious ( probably due to the fact that he too works in law enforcement ) .

12-17-03 03:40 PM
glencar Jumacfly's a copper????
12-17-03 03:46 PM
Pattie
Where's Steelie, where's Marko? I'm in the chat room all by my lonesome!
12-17-03 03:47 PM
glencar Steelie made one post & ran. He'll be back eventually...
12-17-03 03:48 PM
Pattie
I see
12-17-03 04:10 PM
Some Guy Steelie???
12-17-03 04:15 PM
glencar One hit & run by Baby Steelie. It's on the "Show Us Ye Mugs" thread.
12-18-03 06:22 AM
egon so is there or is there not hidden any hidden shit?
(the camera angle stuff is not really hidden, cos they explain it in the menu...)
12-18-03 07:05 AM
Jumacfly me serious?? sometimes!!
but give me a piece of shiba like the one on my avatar
and i ll go crazy!!
12-18-03 07:10 AM
Jumacfly you were very correct too Glencar, Joey i m working for a biker insurance ( i m not a copper) hell s angels welcome !!
Egon, how da fuck my south dutchie??

Anyway where is the Lisa panties cam on the dvd??May be in Mick trousers hu??

cheers

Page: 1 2