ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Merry Christmas everyone!
© Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Amy Winehouse on tv Return to archive Page: 1 2
7th December 2007 06:37 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
open-g wrote:

well, she has only 2 albums.

If you like Tears Dry On Their Own - get Back To Black.
you won't regret it.

thanks everyone for filling in some gaps - i'll give i t a go open-g - i have been looking for some new music to get excited about - this might be it

8th December 2007 07:26 AM
jostorm
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Was meant to see her in Belfast last Monday, but - as I'm sure you've read - the rest of the tour was cancelled last week.

see my post further up the page
[Edited by Gazza]

No, I didn't know, Gazza (I read the Daily Telegraph, not the Sun ). Missed that bit higher up, obviously...What a shame!!! Clear refunds, or rescheduled dates????? If dates are rescheduled and you manage to get me a ticket (providing it gets rescheduled for after January 15th) I'll fly up to Dublin and we can paint the town Stones-tongue-red........I'd love to see her a third time!
8th December 2007 08:46 AM
Gazza
quote:
jostorm wrote:

No, I didn't know, Gazza (I read the Daily Telegraph, not the Sun ). Missed that bit higher up, obviously...What a shame!!! Clear refunds, or rescheduled dates????? If dates are rescheduled and you manage to get me a ticket (providing it gets rescheduled for after January 15th) I'll fly up to Dublin and we can paint the town Stones-tongue-red........I'd love to see her a third time!

The shows were cancelled, not postponed - and refunds are available.

Anyway, it would have made more sense flying to Belfast, not Dublin, as thats where I live and where the show was meant to take place!
[Edited by Gazza]
8th December 2007 09:23 AM
jostorm It's not a date, then, je suis heartbroken....

PS:And never mind the minor details, my petulant friend!

I'll have you know that I am EXTREMELY scatterbrainy,Sir, but possess the uncanny ability of awakening a strong protective instinct in all men who surround me (Andrew and you are a mere drop in that ocean, Love!), they regularly provide me with accurate plane and train and underground maps and times, which somehow makes me reach my various destinations in time.I arrive surprised and think "Oh, I'm here!" If it was up to me, I would not find my way out of a wet paper bag, far too distracted...
8th December 2007 09:53 AM
Gazza Oh I see - so you have lots of other male friends as well, then? I dont feel so special anymore......
8th December 2007 10:58 AM
jostorm
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Oh I see - so you have lots of other male friends as well, then? I dont feel so special anymore......

Nah, I regard all of them as mere "tools" ! You, on the other hand, are my buddy. I mean, we have been through so much together : brown bear attacks in department stores, TV remote control crisis, tapas menues, brownies, German airport security... it does bond us like an invisible layer of "No More Nails", Sweetheart!!!

8th December 2007 12:58 PM
Gazza
quote:
jostorm wrote:

Nah, I regard all of them as mere "tools" !

quote:
jostorm wrote:

You, on the other hand, are my buddy. I mean, we have been through so much together : brown bear attacks in department stores, TV remote control crisis, tapas menues, brownies, German airport security... it does bond us like an invisible layer of "No More Nails", Sweetheart!!!

LMAO...you're too kind - although you forgot accidentally stumbling into the middle of a Gay Pride march in Berlin and me being afraid to bend over when I dropped my sunglasses....
[Edited by Gazza]
8th December 2007 03:09 PM
jostorm
quote:
Gazza wrote:

LMAO...you're too kind - although you forgot accidentally stumbling into the middle of a Gay Pride march in Berlin and me being afraid to bend over when I dropped my sunglasses....
[Edited by Gazza]

God, yes, I forgot about that one! Do you remember the two young gays in full cowboy outfits, frilled hats, pink vests and chaps that walked past us embracing, and , as they passed us, showed their naked bums??????
AND trying to find the Fuehrer's bunker, AND shedding tears in the Holocaust Memorial????
Yes, as Egon would say, buddies "untill the end of internet time".....
10th December 2007 12:20 PM
jb i check this board every now and then to see what's going on. rarely do i see a thread worth posting in. clearly the pigs have taken over. its quite disgusting actually. and yeah. its clearly very sad that the on topic threads get little to no response."
Jaxx November 2007
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)