ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Maxlugar? Return to archive Page: 1 2
12-16-03 02:56 PM
glencar Reagan rocked! Clinton...feh.
12-16-03 04:06 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:
Just splendly , thank you Max . Now that Saddam has been captured , the screams to " Get Every last Yankee Out of Iraq " will be fierce , piercing and deafening . We should never have gone in there ......Saddam ( as bad as he was ) held that miserable , pathetic little nation together and now it will be up to us these next ten years to keep Iran out of the southern part of Iraq , Syria out of the West and the Turks out of the North . Oooo Pinch Me !!!!!!!!!

" Oh and the bad economy??? "

Five million jobs have been LOST under Bushie43 and Health Care Costs continue to skyrocket and eat away at the nation's financial fabric .........Paging Dr. Clinton ( Puss Puss !!!! )

LOL. Some really stinky band once put out an album called Pretzel logic....

Saba Spice anyone?

MACKY!
12-16-03 04:13 PM
glencar Just another thing Max & I agree on!
12-16-03 04:29 PM
Joey " LOL. Some really stinky band once put out an album called Pretzel logic....

Saba Spice anyone? "

That's it !!!!

You may NOT touch my monkey this evening .

NINEA ABS SHAE MONKEE !!!!!

Ninea !

12-16-03 04:32 PM
glencar C'mon Joey, you know "the Dan" sucks!

12-16-03 04:41 PM
Joey " C'mon Joey, you know "the Dan" sucks! "

Why ?!?! WHY ?!?!

Why must you make young Jacky cry so violently ?

WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!

WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!

" It's the Superbowl of Love Ronnie "

Jercee !

12-16-03 04:42 PM
glencar Why? Why not? They've sucked for what, 20 years now? It's over, Steely.
12-16-03 04:53 PM
Joey " Why? Why not? They've sucked for what, 20 years now? It's over, Steely. "

No way ............................

BEST STEELY DAN YET !!!!!!!!

http://www.steelydan.com/emgband.html

Beef Jacko !
12-16-03 04:54 PM
glencar Joey, we'll have to agree to disagree. I will check out the link though.
12-16-03 05:02 PM
Joey " Joey, we'll have to agree to disagree. I will check out the link though.

12-16-03 05:04 PM
glencar Cindy Mizelle used to sing back-up vox w/the Stones.
12-16-03 05:33 PM
Lambchop
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Lambchop, I would like to take you and spin your entire body deep into my colon.
Macky!

Didn't you already do that with Steelie? I think I have video of that laying around somewhere...
12-16-03 05:36 PM
Lambchop Sleazy Hugh - nice to see you again! What goes on with that hand is between me and him. I don't fist and tell.
12-16-03 05:42 PM
Joey " Didn't you already do that with Steelie? I think I have video of that laying around somewhere... "

******JOEY NOW HUNCHED OVER HIS COMPUTER WHILST CUPPING HIS HAND OVER HIS MOUTH AND GIGGLING ********
12-16-03 06:06 PM
Maxlugar You mean the way Peter Allen giggles?

Or, I mean giggled?

12-16-03 06:12 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Nasty Habits wrote:

Glad you remembered that JOEY is the one who knows all the contours of your innards, not ME.

I was just busting on ya Nasty. I thought that was you posting as that sock monkey. Do you know I never opened my pack of sock monkeys I bought from you at the record fair? I figure by the time they are worth the price of a Mickey Mantle rookie card, I'll sell them with my Dick Dale records and by the island of Saba.

12-16-03 06:16 PM
Lambchop Would you like a heard of lovely, doe eyed, hot and sexy grazing sheep on your island? I like it when you play rough with me. That photo with your dog is making me very jealous.
12-16-03 06:29 PM
Lambchop
Nasty - if I can't bring Sy to your board - can I bring him:

12-16-03 06:54 PM
glencar I giggle like Peter Allen/Joey at most of lamby's posts.
12-16-03 09:13 PM
Maxlugar Glencar, I will be driving out to Port Jeff this week on my time off. Are you available to drink like an alkey at some drive bar/ Spider Hole with a Stones filled juke box?

Sure hope so.

12-16-03 11:13 PM
glencar Maxy, possibly Friday. Thursday for sure. Saturday is unliekly. PM me & let me know. I'm 15-20 minutes from PJ. Tara's is a good place to find Stones but I domn't think anywhere will have DW.
12-17-03 12:00 AM
Maxlugar Excellent.
12-17-03 09:43 AM
Joey " Sleazy Hugh - nice to see you again! What goes on with that hand is between me and him. I don't fist and tell. "

Will someone PLEASE tell me who " Sleazy Hugh " is ?!?!?!

12-17-03 10:48 AM
glencar I thought it was steelie...
12-17-03 04:43 PM
Joey

" Sleazy Hugh " has got me flustered -- I think about him all the time and wonder about the mindset of the individual who created him ..................................

12-17-03 04:44 PM
glencar I thought it was you!

12-17-03 05:01 PM
Joey

Blue .....................wouldn't that be funny if Maxy got home and found his daughter had THE WHO's " It's Hard " disc tucked away there instead of the abysmal " Dirty Work " ?!?!?!?!?!

YES !!!!!!!!!

" Classic Stuff Ronnie !!!!! "

Jacko !

12-17-03 05:04 PM
glencar DW abysmal??? You make me cry!

Page: 1 2