ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Maxlugar? Return to archive Page: 1 2
12-16-03 11:05 AM
telecaster What has happened to Maxlugar?

A rock-solid poster and a terrific conversationalist, quick wit and a keen mind, dog-loving, joey's nemisis, acidic in his approach, with a dead on delivery. Never a wasted word in any of his posts. Winner of several posting awards here last year.

Where is he?

Discuss

12-16-03 11:07 AM
glencar He got a transfer & can't post like he used to.
12-16-03 11:19 AM
Joey

Maxy is currently taking some time off to " Rebuild " as they say ..................................

His once promising career as a poster on Rolling Stones Message Boards had denigrated to scribblings of bleak thought and minimal cognizant expression . Indeed , his most recent posts drenched us all in a sewer filled with tiresome , repetitive floating compost .

Max DESPERATELY needed to rediscover the love ..................He was pushing waaaay too hard you see and was in serious danger of developing a brain hemorrhoid .

I want my old Maxy back . I am very optimistic that he is out there .................Somewhere ...............Breathing ...........................But Where ?!?!?!?!

Developing .............................

Jacky ( Got Game Today ! )
12-16-03 11:21 AM
glencar Sadly, Joey may be right. But probably not!

12-16-03 11:23 AM
telecaster
quote:
glencar wrote:
He got a transfer & can't post like he used to.

If he was transfered I am sure that joey, like his hero J.R. Ewing would have done, was behind it
12-16-03 11:24 AM
glencar Nebraska can't control the home office. No way. Joshy probably had something to do with it.
12-16-03 11:25 AM
glencar When are they going to stop letting men be nurses? Every 2 to 3 years one of these chimps is arrested & admits to killing dozens of patients.
12-16-03 11:26 AM
jb I liked Max as well..he was a little tough on me at times, but generally a stand-up guy and very devoted to the Stones. I think the birth of his daughter last year probably has a lot to do with it as those of us with kids no how life's priorities change....I hope it was that and not something Joey and I did as I know he was deeply annoyed by the smiles and "jew" lists...but as I told him, I supported Bush on the war on terror and that should have counted a lot in Max's book.
12-16-03 11:28 AM
glencar I think Maxy liked you guys. The jew lists annoyed me & I stayed. I think it has to do with a change at work.
12-16-03 11:33 AM
Lambchop Joey, your critical analysis of the situation is, like always, spot on and minty fresh. Maxlugar was loosing his touch, repeating his once glorious posts - limply warping them into formulaic drivel. He lost sight of the times - the Jew list and emoticons of his still vital contemporaries proved that even as one ages, one can still create meaningful and vibrant message board posts. Alas....
12-16-03 11:35 AM
glencar That perturbs & disturbs me...
12-16-03 11:38 AM
telecaster
quote:
glencar wrote:
Nebraska can't control the home office. No way. Joshy probably had something to do with it.

I don't know. joey's tentacles, I mean reach, are pretty extensive. joey is a very influential man and I would not doubt it if he had Maxy packed up and shipped out

Either that or Maxy finally ran off with Irina
12-16-03 11:40 AM
glencar Irina's still here so it must be Vegas Joey's tentacles. Or manacles...
12-16-03 12:15 PM
Boomy What a great poster.

One of the few that bangs "Dirty Work" from his speakers.

In his honor, please, play track # 9 from the masterpiece.
12-16-03 12:52 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Lambchop wrote:
Joey, your critical analysis of the situation is, like always, spot on and minty fresh.

Interesting you think so when young douche Joey's "post" is simply a re-post of one of mine about him from June '03.

Lambchop, I would like to take you and spin your entire body deep into my colon. I have severe "caking" up there. You are just what I've been looking for to "un-cake" my luscious poopy cavern.

Macky!
12-16-03 01:00 PM
Sleazy Hugh Oh my goodness!

Maxlugar, would a hand still be inserted into Lambchop whilst she "uncaked" your "innings"? I have been wondering what it must feel like to have a hand so thoroughly inserted into your hindquarters?

Extreme southern grip!

Lambchop? Does that thing really go all the way up to the tip of your nose? And how does that feel?

Most intriguing!

12-16-03 01:02 PM
Maxlugar Only Nasty Habits's hand can do it right. He knows where all the real sticky ones are.
12-16-03 01:06 PM
Joey " Interesting you think so when young douche Joey's "post" is simply a re-post of one of mine about him from June '03. "

{{{{ Huh ?!?!?! }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

{{{{{{ BLANK FRIGGIN STARE }}}}}}}}}}}

Why ?!?! WHY ?!?!

" Lambchop, I would like to take you and spin your entire body deep into my colon. I have severe "caking" up there. You are just what I've been looking for to "un-cake" my luscious poopy cavern. "

Maxy ?!?!?! Is that really you ?!?!?!

Where in the Hell have you been ???????? I am absolutely BLEEDING out here without any new material to speak of ......................Uh , I hope the above post of yours does not represent any serious effort in new material on your part this morning .

Shiver ...........................................

Oh , and Lambchop ....................you seem a little familiar to young Joey . I am watching you very closely young Man for I have a sneaking suspicion that .............................DAMN !!!!!!!!

I have to pee

*************** END TRANSMISSION **************************

Developing ............................
[Edited by Joey]
12-16-03 01:11 PM
Joey " Joey, your critical analysis of the situation is, like always, spot on and minty fresh. Maxlugar was loosing his touch, repeating his once glorious posts - limply warping them into formulaic drivel. He lost sight of the times - the Jew list and emoticons of his still vital contemporaries proved that even as one ages, one can still create meaningful and vibrant message board posts. Alas.... "

Lambchop ...............I would like to

For Kit : " Stones Rule You Friggin Bastards !!!!!"

Oh , and " Corgi is a Melbourne police officer who works the beat and specializes in rousting Ganstars Ronnie "

Jacky !

12-16-03 01:11 PM
Maxlugar Joey will you pull Saddam Poopsane from my Spiderhole?

BTW, how's that Vietnam theory working out for you these days?

Oh and the bad economy???

Well????

Drip drip...

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!
12-16-03 01:19 PM
Nasty Habits
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Only Nasty Habits's hand can do it right. He knows where all the real sticky ones are.

I don't know what you're talking about.

quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Joey will you pull Saddam Poopsane from my Spiderhole?

Glad you remembered that JOEY is the one who knows all the contours of your innards, not ME.

12-16-03 01:21 PM
Joey " BTW, how's that Vietnam theory working out for you these days? "

Just splendly , thank you Max . Now that Saddam has been captured , the screams to " Get Every last Yankee Out of Iraq " will be fierce , piercing and deafening . We should never have gone in there ......Saddam ( as bad as he was ) held that miserable , pathetic little nation together and now it will be up to us these next ten years to keep Iran out of the southern part of Iraq , Syria out of the West and the Turks out of the North . Oooo Pinch Me !!!!!!!!!

" Oh and the bad economy??? "

Five million jobs have been LOST under Bushie43 and Health Care Costs continue to skyrocket and eat away at the nation's financial fabric .........Paging Dr. Clinton ( Puss Puss !!!! )

JACKY !
12-16-03 02:33 PM
glencar Paging Dr. Clinton? So you've conceded '04? Good to know!

Welcome back, Maxy!
12-16-03 02:41 PM
jb I can honestly say I despise James Baker the Turd more than Saddam....take a look at who his law firm is representing..
12-16-03 02:44 PM
glencar Um, why don't you tell us? And add whether or not he's part of the representation.
12-16-03 02:47 PM
Joey " I can honestly say I despise James Baker the Turd more than Saddam....take a look at who his law firm is representing.. "

James Baker III , otherwise known as " The Velvet Hammer " , is a political genius who was Masterful as Ronald Reagan's White house Chief of Staff ( 1981 - '85 ) , Reagan's Treasury Secretary ( 1985 - '89 ) , Bushie41's Secretary of State ( 1989 - August '92 ) and did the best he could to make George Sr. look respectable in the 1992 Election as White house Chief of Staff ( Election Chairman ) .

Whatever this guy touches turns into Gold !!!!!! Gotta give Bushie43 credit for recognizing THAT fact . Now if you will excuse me , I desperately have to

Jacky Baker !

12-16-03 02:49 PM
glencar I read something on the web yesterday that I won't be able to find today that said that with Baker joining the team, Rummy, Wolfy et al are goners. This President is serious about re-election.
12-16-03 02:50 PM
Joey ' I read something on the web yesterday that I won't be able to find today that said that with Baker joining the team, Rummy, Wolfy et al are goners. This President is serious about re-election. "

12-16-03 02:51 PM
glencar Joey, have you given money to Ho Dean yet? My best friend has & I'm a bit disappointed in him.
12-16-03 02:54 PM
Joey " Joey, have you given money to Ho Dean yet? My best friend has & I'm a bit disappointed in him. "

No , I only give money to winners like the Reagans or the Clintons !

Word .............to your Grandma !
Page: 1 2