ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: NEW TREE : "ACE OF CLUBS" Return to archive Page: 1 2
12-06-03 07:32 PM
Gazza >Any of the other branches get a response from Sirstonesalot?
After 3 emails I haven't heard anything back. I need to keep my leafs informed of what's going on. Just curious if there has been some sort of delay.

Sirstonesalot seems to have had a problem not receiving e-mails to his hotmail account. I've advised him of this problem. he'll get back to you but he's said you might wish to send him a private message to avoid any problems
12-07-03 12:43 PM
riffhard64 Gazza,
All my leaf's have been mailed out so i can do a few of SS's Leaves if need be....Let me know
[Edited by riffhard64]
12-07-03 03:26 PM
Factory Girl Thanks, riffy64 for your timeliness.
12-07-03 03:52 PM
riffhard64 my pleasure FG...hope you are enjoying them as much as i have
12-07-03 05:31 PM
Factory Girl Indeed I am, riffy64. Thanks very kindly.
12-07-03 06:44 PM
Gazza >Gazza,
All my leaf's have been mailed out so i can do a few of SS's Leaves if need be....Let me know

Appreciate the offer, Matt - everything seems to be in hand however as SS has indicated in a separate thread. Thanks all the same.
12-08-03 12:58 AM
riffhard64 no problem
12-12-03 01:35 AM
Michael Riffhard,
Great job in getting these out so fast!
Its good to get something new to listen to, while the
wait for the next tour begins.

Merry Christmas!

12-12-03 03:15 PM
riffhard64 No problem Michael...glad you are enjoying them,they are all great shows...thanks to Gazza and Marco for making it happen

Merry Christmas to all
12-14-03 01:03 PM
Factory Girl Major Hugs go out to riffy64!!!
12-15-03 08:22 AM
jaymze got the CDs at the weekend, they F&&kin rock! they really are top quality. its great to hear lost classics being dusted down again by the stones for the fans to enjoy (i.e. dance, heartbreaker, hand of fate). thanks guys for bringing us these cool CDs!!!!!!
12-16-03 07:36 PM
scope Hey SS, get in touch with me regarding the Ace Of Clubs. Thanks. Check PM.
Page: 1 2