ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Get well Keef!!
Keithfucius say
"If you're gonna get wasted, get wasted elegantly
oooooh... aaaaaah... Thanks Master Keithfucius!
© 1979 Mr. Henry Diltz
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Question of the day Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 15th, 2005 11:07 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Is JB doing anything with his life, besides posting on RO?
December 15th, 2005 11:08 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
Is JB doing anything with his life, besides posting on RO?

celebrating the business model of Young Jake Cohl!
December 15th, 2005 11:10 AM
jb
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
Is JB doing anything with his life, besides posting on RO?

Thank you SSC..as you know, I took considrable time(like you) off from posting due to Hurricane and wife's pregnancy. This time of year is slow as few trials occur near Hoiliday time(many Judges already onWinter vacation). Yes, I have suffreed financailly and did not achieve my goalof 1 million this year...thus, I must try to fill the void by posting and catching up to Joey's 20k plus posts....................Thank you for your concern..................
[Edited by jb]
December 15th, 2005 11:11 AM
glencar Joshy, you'll never catch Joey. Never!
December 15th, 2005 11:12 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy, you'll never catch Joey. Never!

his only chance is for joey to spend extended daytime hours in the stall of his choice making his morning mess!
December 15th, 2005 11:13 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Just kidding JB, just kidding.

Did you hear from Little Rik lately?
December 15th, 2005 11:13 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy, you'll never catch Joey. Never!

The boards once again are alived and well since my return....instead of being questioned, I should be receiving thanks.......................I am truly the catalyst that keeps thses things going..... I fear absent my posting, many would be depressed.
December 15th, 2005 11:14 AM
jb
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
Just kidding JB, just kidding.

Did you hear from Little Rik lately?

Yes...he has a 1 yr r/s and is very happy. He also is disappointed, like many, in the Stones.
December 15th, 2005 11:14 AM
glencar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

his only chance is for joey to spend extended daytime hours in the stall of his choice making his morning mess!

Joey will never catch me in THAT department!
December 15th, 2005 11:15 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

The boards once again are alived and well since my return....instead of being questioned, I should be receiving thanks.......................I am truly the catalyst that keeps thses things going..... I fear absent my posting, many would be depressed.

please list those who would be depressed...i shall start:

The Barenaked Ladies
The Beastie Boys
The Flamingos
The Knack
The Silver Jews
The Tokens
Theda Bara
Theo Epstein
Theodor Adorno
Theodor Herzl
Theodor Reik
Theodore Bikel
Theodore Maiman
Theodore von Karman
Thomas Gold
Thomas Gould
Thomas Kuhn
Thomas L. Friedman
Thomas Nagel
Thomas Newman
Tiffany Cohen
Tim Blake Nelson
Tim Wise
Tina Louise
Tiny Tim (Herbert Khaury)
Tobias Asser
Todd Barry
Todd Haynes
Todd Homer
Todd Solondz
Tom Arnold
December 15th, 2005 11:15 AM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

I agree Joshy! I have to do some Christmas shopping & yet I'm posting here instead!
December 15th, 2005 11:17 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:

I agree Joshy! I have to do some Christmas shopping & yet I'm posting here instead!

We enjoyued a nice breakfest at the Ritz..where I shall return with young boys to visit new Seaquaurim...........
December 15th, 2005 11:19 AM
glencar That breakfast was quite relaxing. It was nice to finally meet you & see such a normal person. Your hangover didn't detract from your luster!
December 15th, 2005 11:21 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
That breakfast was quite relaxing. It was nice to finally meet you & see such a normal person. Your hangover didn't detract from your luster!

LOL............I was great with Doug, Oldkr, et al..........I really enjoyed my Atlanta experience.
December 15th, 2005 11:23 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
glencar wrote:
That breakfast was quite relaxing. It was nice to finally meet you & see such a normal person. Your hangover didn't detract from your luster!

Strange. It is dinner time here.
December 15th, 2005 11:26 AM
glencar What are you having?
December 15th, 2005 11:26 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:

Sadly, Joshy had been overserved? Was Blondie at the breakfast too???
December 15th, 2005 11:27 AM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

LOL............I was great with Doug, Oldkr, et al..........I really enjoyed my Atlanta experience.

Well, you were quite generous & interesting. It was fun meeting Doug again. You know, I'd never met old KR before or Gail T or you or Doug's bro.
December 15th, 2005 11:27 AM
glencar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Sadly, Joshy had been overserved? Was Blondie at the breakfast too???

Blondie doesn't eat breakfast. He just does hashish.
December 15th, 2005 11:29 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:

Blondie doesn't eat breakfast. He just does hashish.

many value meeting him! I greeted him in Boston.
December 15th, 2005 11:30 AM
glencar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

many value meeting him! I greeted him in Boston.

Frankly, I don't like him. He's a bum who happened to find a good gig. I like everyone else but not him. I despise him, if you must know.
December 15th, 2005 11:30 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
glencar wrote:
What are you having?

I'm having beer.
December 15th, 2005 11:31 AM
jb Agree with Blue..he makes me sick watching him at the Hotel..and sicker at those who think it's a big deal to speak to him...Bernard, OTOH, is pretty cool.
glencar For lunch I shall have soup.
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
Agree with Blue..he makes me sick watching him at the Hotel..and sicker at those who think it's a big deal to speak to him...Bernard, OTOH, is pretty cool.

Wrong thread, Joshy.
December 15th, 2005 11:32 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Agree with Blue..he makes me sick watching him at the Hotel..and sicker at those who think it's a big deal to speak to him...Bernard, OTOH, is pretty cool.

I have noticed an act that Blondie does, where he sits in a public place hoping to be noticed, and then is annoyed when he is noticed.

I still greeted him!
December 15th, 2005 11:32 AM
glencar Oh wait...
December 15th, 2005 11:33 AM
glencar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I have noticed an act that Blondie does, where he sits in a public place hoping to be noticed, and then is annoyed when he is noticed.

I still greeted him!

Yes, John Lithgow (who actually is good at what he does) was walking into his B-way theater. He looked around to see if anyone noticed him. I did but I was rather far away. I waved a bit but I always found him somewhat haughty.
December 15th, 2005 11:35 AM
BILL PERKS ANNIE LIEBOVITZ
DAVID HOROWITZ
ADAM HOROWITZ
CRAIG RABINOWITZ
ROB BARONOWITZ
LENNY KRAVITZ
DARA KRAVITZ
PINKY KRAVITZ
TREPHON TREPHONOUS
MATT LACHMAN
ROB KANE
MARC GORMAN
RABBI NEULANDER
JAY FIEDLER
ARTHUR FIEDLER
DAVID BERKOWITZ
WOOD-YI
December 15th, 2005 11:36 AM
voodoopug
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
ANNIE LIEBOVITZ
DAVID HOROWITZ
ADAM HOROWITZ
CRAIG RABINOWITZ
ROB BARONOWITZ
LENNY KRAVITZ
DARA KRAVITZ
PINKY KRAVITZ
TREPHON TREPHONOUS
MATT LACHMAN
ROB KANE
MARC GORMAN
RABBI NEULANDER
JAY FIEDLER
ARTHUR FIEDLER
DAVID BERKOWITZ
WOOD-YI

you are forgetting Fawn Liebowitz
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)