ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Get well Keef!!
Keithfucius say
"If you're gonna get wasted, get wasted elegantly
oooooh... aaaaaah... Thanks Master Keithfucius!
© 1979 Mr. Henry Diltz
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Question of the day Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 15th, 2005 11:37 AM
glencar She died so young.
December 15th, 2005 11:38 AM
glencar Has there ever been a better comedy than Animal House? Ever? I mean, fucking ever?
December 15th, 2005 11:50 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Has there ever been a better comedy than Animal House? Ever? I mean, fucking ever?

No....
December 15th, 2005 11:52 AM
glencar You agree with me therefore you must have a high IQ!
December 15th, 2005 11:54 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
You agree with me therefore you must have a high IQ!

Josh and I both have IQ's that test in the top 5%. The only comedy that is in the same ballpark with Animal House is Caddyshack, but Animal House is unmatched!
December 15th, 2005 11:55 AM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Josh and I both have IQ's that test in the top 5%. The only comedy that is in the same ballpark with Animal House is Caddyshack, but Animal House is unmatched!

I thought Blazing Saddles was funny as well.......
December 15th, 2005 12:00 PM
BILL PERKS EASY MONEY & HOLY GRAIL ARE PERKS FAV COMEDIES..CADDYSHACK,ACE VENTURA, & KING FRAT ARE OTHER GREAT ONES..
December 15th, 2005 12:03 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

I thought Blazing Saddles was funny as well.......

Sadly, not everyone gets Mel Brooks humor...i thought it was great
December 15th, 2005 12:04 PM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
HOLY GRAIL ....AF AV COMEDIES..,ACE VENTURA, & KING FRAT ARE OTHER GREAT ONES..

You shall NOT be greeted this January

December 15th, 2005 12:04 PM
glencar Caddyshack was funny but definitely some 'dead spots' if you know what I'm saying. Blazing Saddles was too jewish, quite frankly.
December 15th, 2005 12:05 PM
glencar King Frat?
December 15th, 2005 12:05 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Caddyshack was funny but definitely some 'dead spots' if you know what I'm saying. Blazing Saddles was too jewish, quite frankly.

that is why i rank Caddyshack just below Animal House...the dead spots is also what hurts Stripes.

FOr the modern era, i am impressed with "Tommy Boy"
December 15th, 2005 12:06 PM
jb Andy Kaufman was the best of them all!!!!
December 15th, 2005 12:07 PM
glencar Stripes was good for the first half but that whole thing in Europe was a dead zone. Much like Europe itself!
December 15th, 2005 12:07 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
Andy Kaufman was the best of them all!!!!

That Jim Carrey movie didn't do him ANY justice.
December 15th, 2005 12:08 PM
glencar Actually, I'm thinking of writing a movie about a certain car ride I had in Atlanta after the Stones show. What a nightmare but it could humorous in retrospect.
December 15th, 2005 12:09 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:

That Jim Carrey movie didn't do him ANY justice.

Ironically the only quality acting in that movie was by Jerry "The King" Lawler...i guess he was playing a character the he has been playing for years!
December 15th, 2005 12:11 PM
glencar Fun W/Dick & Jane looks like yet another lame remake. Jim Carrey is so damned funny yet he's made some bad choices.
December 15th, 2005 12:38 PM
BILL PERKS KING FRAT WAS BASICALLY A B MOVIE REMAKE OF ANIMAL HOUSE FROM THE MID 80'S..FULL WITH POT,SEX,CHICKS FARTING..A REAL GUY MOVIE
December 15th, 2005 12:40 PM
glencar Hmm, never heard about it. BTW I asked you a question on the SSMC thread...
December 15th, 2005 12:41 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Fun W/Dick & Jane looks like yet another lame remake. Jim Carrey is so damned funny yet he's made some bad choices.

hE HAS BEEN QUIET THE LAST YEAR OS SO...A COMEBACK IS DUE...
December 15th, 2005 12:41 PM
glencar He needs to do Ace Ventura 4!
December 15th, 2005 12:44 PM
Egbert Dumb & Dumber has to rank as one of the "so stupid it's funny" greats of all time.
December 15th, 2005 12:48 PM
glencar Yeah but not as good as others mentioned here.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)