ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Get well Keef!!
Keithfucius say
"If you're gonna get wasted, get wasted elegantly
oooooh... aaaaaah... Thanks Master Keithfucius!
© 1979 Mr. Henry Diltz
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: It's coming....... (and it's not good as Lugar's annoucement of the Couch)! Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 13th, 2005 02:11 PM
J.J.Flash It's a decision I've just made and I fear will never change my mind about it ever........

(TO BE CONTINUED....)
December 13th, 2005 02:13 PM
jb
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
It's a decision I've just made and I fear will never change my mind about it ever........

(TO BE CONTINUED....)

You bought ABB?
December 13th, 2005 02:19 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
jb wrote:

You bought ABB?

I wish it could turn into just a innocent joke... but this is not the case Josh.....

Sorry.....

Update on this issue later..

December 13th, 2005 02:21 PM
voodoopug
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

I wish it could turn into just a innocent joke... but this is not the case Josh.....

Sorry.....

you have been an icon on the board in the eyes of "the big three", joey, jb, and the pug!
December 13th, 2005 02:25 PM
jb
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Sorry.....

Be happy, free concert on Rio Beach just announced!!!! 1.5 million expected!!!

I am sorry if you are otherwise upset...we wish you only the best.
[Edited by jb]
December 13th, 2005 02:27 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
jb wrote:

Be happy, free concert on Rio Beach just announced!!!! 1.5 million expected!!!

I am sorry if you are otherwise upset...we wish you only the best.
[Edited by jb]

Surprisingly, my announcement and sadness is related to this.
December 13th, 2005 02:27 PM
Joey " You bought ABB?"

December 13th, 2005 02:33 PM
jb
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Surprisingly, my announcement and sadness is related to this.

I am a master at human emotion and instincts...........I sense things that others can only hope to. Thus, I win many cases other lawyers woukld lose..............therefore, I make more money. Stay well my friend!!!
December 13th, 2005 02:37 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

Thus, I win many cases other lawyers woukld ( sic ) lose..............therefore, I make more money. Stay well my friend!!!

December 13th, 2005 02:39 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in tears after seeing that beautiful calouge!!!! Fabulous posting / pasting as only the Joey could do....Pug still has a lot to learn!!!
December 13th, 2005 02:42 PM
voodoopug I hate that large jellyfish!

December 13th, 2005 02:43 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
I hate that large jellyfish!

Joey's skills are to be praised...the Jelly Fish(Odetta) represents the amazing evolution of nature; the Israeli's the
the glory of Zion!!!
December 13th, 2005 02:45 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Joey's skills are to be praised...the Jelly Fish(Odetta) represents the amazing evolution of nature; the Israeli's the
the glory of Zion!!!

It has never been doubted...joey is the true master...although guess where he is going on Thursday night?????
December 13th, 2005 02:48 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

It has never been doubted...joey is the true master...although guess where he is going on Thursday night?????

This must never publicly be mentioned.................it is his kryptonite.
December 13th, 2005 02:53 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

This must never publicly be mentioned.................it is his kryptonite.

It hurts us all!
December 13th, 2005 02:54 PM
Nellcote Golda had "stones"
December 13th, 2005 02:59 PM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Golda had "stones"

I have the runs ............................

********* IMMEDIATE END TO TRANSMISSION ************
December 13th, 2005 03:02 PM
Joey " This must never publicly be mentioned.................it is his kryptonite."

www.U2Tours.com

It will be a very , VERY Big Night for Omaha , NE !!!!!

Bono has done a lot of ' Charity Work ' in conjunction with Financier Warren Buffet and I have been informed by some extremely reliable sources that Bono & Company will NOT be leaving Omaha directly after the gig ( as most sane artistes do ... ) but will be in attendance at a " Private Party " this Friday Evening hosted by Warren himself . Word !

JACKY !!!!

December 14th, 2005 09:37 AM
FPM C10
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

It hurts us all!

It is hU2miliating!

Young Jay, you WORRY your friend (admittedly not one of the Big 3 but still a factor) the old Monkey!

You're not going to see U2 at the Qwest Center, are you? Say it ain't so!

December 14th, 2005 10:02 AM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

]

You're not going to see U2 at the Qwest Center, are you? Say it ain't so!

Fleabit ...........................................

Will ss & yourself be arriving on the 28th ( a Saturday ) or the 29th ( Sunday -- Day of Show ) ?!?!

The Rolling Stones
The Rolling Stones will once again showcase their diversity as musicians and bring fans electrifying performances and state-of-the art stage production while performing in both stadiums and arenas throughout North America.

When:
Sunday, January 29, 2006
7:30PM

Where:
Qwest Center Arena

Ticket Information:
$62.00-$97.00-$162.00-$352.00 Tickets are on sale at all ticketmaster retail ticket center locations, Ticketmaster charge-by-phone in Omaha at (402)422-1212 and Lincoln (402)475-1212, online at Ticketmaster.com or at Qwest Center Omaha Box Office.

http://www.omahameca.com/

Oh , ...... BTW .............. :

Do you like sweaters ?!

December 14th, 2005 10:17 AM
FotiniD
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
It's a decision I've just made and I fear will never change my mind about it ever........

(TO BE CONTINUED....)

It sounds scary JJ darling... Hope it's not anything too serious...

And please, don't use the words "ever" or "never". If there's anything this year has tought me is there is no such notion as an "Ever", either in positive or in negative context.
December 14th, 2005 10:57 AM
Gazza
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

(TO BE CONTINUED....)

admit it, you've bought a subscription to a cable TV channel which shows nothing but imported soap operas from the US - just because you wanted to see the Stones on "Days of our lives"
December 14th, 2005 11:00 AM
egon he bough rarities!
December 14th, 2005 12:16 PM
glencar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

you have been an icon on the board in the eyes of "the big three", joey, jb, and the pug!

Wha-wha-what?
December 14th, 2005 12:18 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:

Wha-wha-what?

Blue .........................................

|
|
|
V

Where are YOUR seats ?!?!

Come ........... and party with the Joey !!!!

J.

[Edited by Joey]
December 14th, 2005 12:18 PM
glencar
quote:
Gazza wrote:

admit it, you've bought a subscription to a cable TV channel which shows nothing but imported soap operas from the US - just because you wanted to see the Stones on "Days of our lives"

Friday!
December 14th, 2005 12:19 PM
glencar Joey, I can't do crack & I can't do Omaha. I'm sorry but that's the way it is.
December 14th, 2005 12:19 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:

Friday!

" The Rolling Stones
The Rolling Stones will once again showcase their diversity as musicians and bring fans electrifying performances and state-of-the art stage production while performing in both stadiums and arenas throughout North America.

When:
Sunday, January 29, 2006
7:30PM

Where:
Qwest Center Arena

Ticket Information:
$62.00-$97.00-$162.00-$352.00 Tickets are on sale at all ticketmaster retail ticket center locations, Ticketmaster charge-by-phone in Omaha at (402)422-1212 and Lincoln (402)475-1212, online at Ticketmaster.com or at Qwest Center Omaha Box Office.

Additional Information:
No glass bottles, cans, hard plastic containers or other potential projectiles are allowed at any time, this includes sales within the venue. NO CAMERAS (professional, digital or otherwise), video cameras, audio recording equipment, laser pointers, flash lights, etc. shall be allowed at any time. No weapons or fireworks of any description are to be allowed at any time. All large bags, backpacks, large jackets will be searched upon entering the building. The use of cell phones will be prohibited inside the inner arena during the show. All flags and banners must have been detached from sticks/poles, etc. before entering the building if allowed. No inflatable, i.e. beach balls, hammers and seats etc. to be allowed inside the inner arena at anytime (before, during or after the show). "

http://www.omahameca.com/

December 14th, 2005 12:20 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joey, I can't do crack & I can't do Omaha. I'm sorry but that's the way it is.

YOU MAKE JOEY CRY LIKE BABY !!!!!!!

Why ?!?!

WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!

WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!

jacky

December 14th, 2005 12:20 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

"Even God can't sink this ship."
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)