ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Get well Keef!!
Keithfucius say
"If you're gonna get wasted, get wasted elegantly
oooooh... aaaaaah... Thanks Master Keithfucius!
© 1979 Mr. Henry Diltz
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: It's coming....... (and it's not good as Lugar's annoucement of the Couch)! Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 14th, 2005 12:22 PM
glencar Is he opening for the stones?
December 14th, 2005 12:31 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Is he opening for the stones?

Nanky ?!?!

December 14th, 2005 12:42 PM
egon JOEY?

December 14th, 2005 12:43 PM
glencar parfait!
December 14th, 2005 12:43 PM
jb Funny stuff guys!!!!
December 14th, 2005 12:44 PM
egon JB?

December 14th, 2005 12:50 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Joey wrote:

olling Stones
The Rolling Stones will once again showcase their diversity as musicians and bring fans electrifying performances and state-of-the art stage production while performing in both stadiums and arenas throughout North America.

When:
Sunday, January 29, 2006
7:30PM

Where:
Qwest Center Arena

Ticket Information:
$62.00-$97.00-$162.00-$352.00 Tickets are on sale at all ticketmaster retail ticket center locations, Ticketmaster charge-by-phone in Omaha at (402)422-1212 and Lincoln (402)475-1212, online at Ticketmaster.com or at Qwest Center Omaha Box Office.

http://www.omahameca.com/

Oh , ...... BTW .............. :

Do you like sweaters ?!

WHERE DO THE COWS GO WHEN YOU REDNECKS GATHER THERE?
December 14th, 2005 01:06 PM
Madafaka What's up JJ?
December 14th, 2005 01:27 PM
voodoopug
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

Please tell me that in the winter months, your pugs are covered in warm sweaters?

the picture posting has been top notch guys. Keep it up!
December 14th, 2005 01:55 PM
J.J.Flash The following post is my reply about the Copacabana thread:

Security is not the problem, so don't start bothering me with this shit..... this is not the problem really, I can't see anything wrong with that..... I just think (imhFo) that Free Concerts are not fair with the real, loyal fans. Every Classic Rock band which tours on South America, 99,9% of the times have at least 3 gigs scheduled for Brasil, most of the times 2 of them in São Paulo. I think I don't need to mention all the bands and their schedules.

Plus, the average price considering what was dealt in Argentina is way beyond CHEAP considering a Rolling Stones concert and considering ticket prices for other R'n'R bands that lately played here. So they should at least have made a pay (well paid) concert in a huge Stadium here, a possibility that yesterday was killed. Although most of the things are the same between our fellow neighbours, the economic situation isn't exactly the same. You don't have to read the papers every day to notice this. Of course I don't need to start a discussion about economic issues to point my opinion. And of course I'm really happy for my Argentinean friends, also true Rolling Stones followers.

Also, Rio de Janeiro can't be compared to São Paulo (the 3rd biggest city in the World according to the last research) when it comes to ROCK'N'ROLL. The number of pubs withing this context can't be counted. People in Rio are nice, some of them are truly REAL ROCK'n'ROLLERS, but nothing more than SOME OF THEM. São Paulo being skipped is the same as they touring South America and just give a flying fuck for Buenos Aires (one of the countries where the addiction to our heroes are astonishing). See what this poor south american beggar mean?!?!?!? Buenos Aires can't be EVER be skipped, as well as SÃO PAULO. But I can deal with that.......

I just can't stand the fact that in order to make more money and publicity, they need to make an outrageous free fuckin' concert, just to bring more attention and all the fuss of the media. But WHAT ABOUT THE REAL STONES FANS?!?!??! WHO CARES!?!

I will try to gather some more evidence and facts later, as I gotta work.
December 14th, 2005 02:00 PM
J.J.Flash Just to cool things out, I must warn you all that JOHN is a real gentleman, a fine, kind person. For those who know him like me, we don't need to make public and associate his real name and nickname on this board. Don't fuck with him or you are gonna mess with me too. And John, you don't need to thank or reply this particular post. You owe me some copious amount of booze.
December 14th, 2005 02:06 PM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

Perks ..................................

I swear the Friggin god you will NOT be greeted this January !

I swear .....................................

|
|
V

December 14th, 2005 02:10 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

It sounds scary JJ darling... Hope it's not anything too serious...

And please, don't use the words "ever" or "never". If there's anything this year has tought me is there is no such notion as an "Ever", either in positive or in negative context.

Nothing more serious than the dreadful TRANSITION my greek goddess....... something I thought I would never consider......

Sorry for the "never" above, haven't found a substitute yet...
December 14th, 2005 02:13 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Joey wrote:

Perks ..................................

I swear the Friggin god you will NOT be greeted this January !

I swear .....................................

|
|
V

As standing for the same cause you are, please be supportive to my point of view and don't hijack this my Nebraskan friend....
December 14th, 2005 02:18 PM
voodoopug
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

As standing for the same cause you are, please be supportive to my point of view and don't hijack this my Nebraskan friend....

Young Jay has stood by us when we needed him...I give him the full blessing and support of the Pug Army!
December 14th, 2005 02:18 PM
jb Puerto Rico is wide open...............
December 14th, 2005 02:21 PM
Joey " Puerto Rico is wide open..............."

December 14th, 2005 02:24 PM
BILL PERKS JOEY IS YOUR MULLETT STILL IN EFFECT?
December 14th, 2005 02:30 PM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
JOEY IS YOUR MULLETT STILL IN EFFECT?

W- W- W- W- What ?!?!

You make Joey .................................

December 14th, 2005 02:57 PM
voodoopug
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
JOEY IS YOUR MULLETT STILL IN EFFECT?

I ask of all of you to not hijack this thread...one of our beloved, Young Jay, has asked us to leave this thread for him!
December 14th, 2005 03:09 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I ask of all of you to not hijack this thread...one of our beloved, Young Jay, has asked us to leave this thread for him!

December 14th, 2005 03:21 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
Joey wrote:

Joy,

What the heck are you doing there??? Wanna get pregnant or something?!?

December 14th, 2005 03:24 PM
Joey " What the heck are you doing there??? Wanna get pregnant or something?!?"
http://www.homunculus.com/profane/reliquary/spradlingcharlie/images/spradling0044.jpg

[Edited by Joey]
December 14th, 2005 03:42 PM
BILL PERKS MY PUGS HATE SWEATERS
December 14th, 2005 03:43 PM
voodoopug
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
MY PUGS HATE SWEATERS

mine try to bite when i put them on.
December 14th, 2005 04:39 PM
sirmoonie Mothafock says: "I'm not following, did something happen to JJ Flash?"
December 14th, 2005 04:39 PM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
MY PUGS HATE SWEATERS

December 14th, 2005 09:14 PM
FPM C10
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Mothafock says: "I'm not following, did something happen to JJ Flash?"

I'm not sure...I think he has been hU2miliated.

December 15th, 2005 05:55 AM
egon
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)