ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Get well Keef!!
Keithfucius say
"If you're gonna get wasted, get wasted elegantly
oooooh... aaaaaah... Thanks Master Keithfucius!
© 1979 Mr. Henry Diltz
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rolling stones wembley.... Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 9th, 2005 05:02 PM
voodoopug
quote:
ThatsWhatISay wrote:
Who is Jake?

Ok, maybe that happened, but I doubt it was in dimensions where is seriously affected the tour gross.

Jake Cohl is Michael Cohl's son who does extensive work with the stones, particularly on the website.

Word is that over 7,000 tickets for Las Vegas went unsold and had to be papered out...at this rate, U2 will beat us.
December 9th, 2005 05:53 PM
Col The Stones grossed their biggest tour in their 50s. So even if U2 don't outgross the Stones this time, they still have a couple of rounds to go, in which their marketing machine will surely drive the dollars beyond that of The Stones biggest haul.
December 9th, 2005 05:55 PM
Stray Cat UK I will attend the 1st Wembley gig,but I won't even look for tickets until next summer.

I got seat next to b stage at last Wembley arena gig on Licks tour from a tout for about £35 above face.

sc uk

if they announce arenas it's a whole new ball game !
December 10th, 2005 07:50 AM
stewed & Keefed
quote:
glencar wrote:
Tuesday is what I have tix for & I might try to get a ticket off a "tout" for Sunday's show.

I have tix for tuesday,we will have to arrange pre drinks
December 10th, 2005 10:24 AM
glencar
quote:
stewed & Keefed wrote:

I have tix for tuesday,we will have to arrange pre drinks

I'd like that!
December 10th, 2005 02:42 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Col wrote:
The Stones grossed their biggest tour in their 50s. So even if U2 don't outgross the Stones this time, they still have a couple of rounds to go, in which their marketing machine will surely drive the dollars beyond that of The Stones biggest haul.

I hope and pray that my children to not grow up to be a part of "the tour that U2 passes the Stones". We can only hope that Edge sees what a hemmoroid Bono is and quits the band, thus halting their run at the record! They can then do very small two -three show reunion concerts (see Cream)
December 12th, 2005 02:13 PM
stewed & Keefed Who else is going to wembley ?
December 12th, 2005 05:41 PM
Gazza T&A and myself will be at Wembley #2

I also should be at #1 although I dont have tickets (however we have a surplus of 4 x £90 pitch tickets for wembley #2 which we hope to be able to 'swap' for something similar for show #1, even if it means getting two pairs.)
December 13th, 2005 01:58 PM
stewed & Keefed
quote:
Gazza wrote:
T&A and myself will be at Wembley #2

So thats..
glencar
Gazza
T&A
Myself

Who else?
December 13th, 2005 02:02 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
stewed & Keefed wrote:

So thats..
glencar
Gazza
T&A
Myself

Who else?

Me and Zeeta
December 13th, 2005 03:41 PM
BillyBoll I havent got a ticket yet, but intend being there!
December 13th, 2005 03:45 PM
Shawn20 I'll be coming from Florida for both of the shows.
December 13th, 2005 04:00 PM
jb These shows are wide open..particulalry Glasgow and Sheffield...also Irish sales are expected under 50k compard to 450k for u2.
December 13th, 2005 04:11 PM
erikjjf
quote:
jb wrote:
These shows are wide open..particulalry Glasgow and Sheffield...also Irish sales are expected under 50k compard to 450k for u2.

U2 sold out three shows at Croke Park in Dublin (capacity 80-something-thousand). NOT 450k in Ireland, Joshy!
December 13th, 2005 04:15 PM
jb
quote:
erikjjf wrote:

U2 sold out three shows at Croke Park in Dublin (capacity 80-something-thousand). NOT 450k in Ireland, Joshy!

250k!!!! Compared to one Stones show with kless than 37k~~~
December 13th, 2005 06:39 PM
Gazza they havent put any tickets on sale yet, ya dweeb!

and that place can hold as many as they want it to hold..
December 15th, 2005 06:41 PM
Back Street Girl glencar
Gazza
T&A
stewed & Keefed
Zeeta
speedfreakjive
Back Street Girl
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)