ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1971 Andy Warhol/Craig Braun
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: So....... Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 10th, 2004 05:12 PM
Nellcote Joey, be careful, Deniro is ready to release Christopher Walken on you for a major league MAO on your special night....
He knows where you are, he will haunt you, those heroin marked eyes, the swamp water, the bamboo spears...
[Edited by Nellcote]
December 10th, 2004 05:26 PM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Joey, be careful, Deniro is ready to release Christopher Walken on you for a major league MAO on your special night....
He knows where you are, he will haunt you, those heroin marked eyes, the swamp water, the bamboo spears...
[Edited by Nellcote]

Nellcote .......................................

I spent seven years in the " Russian Roulette Parlors " of Saigon -- Walken was one Hell of a player , let me tell ya .......................
December 10th, 2004 05:27 PM
Joey
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

How right you are Joey! We did keep Thailand free! I'm also happy to report that I personally helped liberate quite a few Thai sticks in my day. Can't find any off that stuff here in Jersey. I hear it is still readily available on the left coast though. In Thailand they use it in their cooking. Which might help explain why the more Thai food you eat the more hungry you get.

Riffhard

You make Joey smile .
December 10th, 2004 10:56 PM
kath well, intentional lameness takes on a whole new meaning/level of lameness here during the week when joshie posts. so one has to consider that if your lamesness can not out lame jb's self diagnosing, inability to take a dog to a vet, constant references to his looks, wealth and success, that lameness you are offering pales in comparison.

just food for thought......think BIG LAME
December 10th, 2004 11:13 PM
Trey Krimsin Quite hilarious, SS. I think we need a little of that every once in awhile.
December 10th, 2004 11:57 PM
kath
quote:
Christopher Walken on you for a major league MAO on your special night....

the ghost of natalie wood crying out from the icy waters......
December 11th, 2004 09:21 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Did it ever occur to anyone that the lameness was intentional???

Well yes, actually. I just couldn't figure out ....why? Not that I really care, but it broke up the monotony for awhile. But you did miss the most important poll of all...

... 1) To Be
2) or Not To Be

That is the question!

That or Bacon vs Sausage.....oh nevermind!
December 11th, 2004 02:25 PM
Nasty Habits
quote:
kath wrote:
well, intentional lameness takes on a whole new meaning/level of lameness here during the week when joshie posts. so one has to consider that if your lamesness can not out lame jb's self diagnosing, inability to take a dog to a vet, constant references to his looks, wealth and success, that lameness you are offering pales in comparison.

just food for thought......think BIG LAME

It is true, SS. No one is lamer than JB.

BACON!

December 13th, 2004 01:29 PM
Joey
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
.....anyone figure it out yet?

Yes , I have become a gross , scumbag , retarded , ' kitty picture ' poster .

W - W- W- What ?!?! ...........Oh , sure ! :

JACKY ! ™

December 13th, 2004 01:35 PM
jb
December 13th, 2004 01:35 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

December 13th, 2004 01:41 PM
Maxlugar One achieves "lame nirvana" when he must explain his faux-lameness to his target audience.

Therefore, his posts blew Josh's lameness out of the water and my hat is off to him.

I have voted.

December 13th, 2004 01:44 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
One achieves "lame nirvana" when he must explain his faux-lameness to his target audience.

Therefore, his posts blew Josh's lameness out of the water and my hat is off to him.

I have voted.

I have diarrhea !
Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood