ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Storm Thorgerson
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Looks like the Queen is gonna avoid Mick! Return to archive Page: 1 2
12-10-03 11:38 AM
Joey " I lost a lot of respect for Al Gore yesterday. To backstab Jew Lieberman like that was disgraceful. Dean will never defeat Bush and the best shot we had was either Clark or Kerry. "

Unless the roof caves in over at the Iraqi ( Vietnam ) Quagmire ( See January 1968 Tet Offensive by the North Vietnamese ) .

If that happens , look for Hillary Clinton AND Al Gore to get into the race and try to Steal the Democratic Nomination ( See RFK , Spring / Summer( almost made it ) , 1968 )

Developing ..................................

Shiver .......................................

" How many more today Ronnie "

Drip ................Drip ..................... Drip .....................

[ Edited by Ho Chi Minh ]

Jacky Cong !
12-10-03 02:19 PM
glencar Joey, your wet dream won't be coming off this go-round. Algore the (apparent) Anti-Semite will lose all the support he had from the Clintoonistas. And your gal Hilly is too far right (!) for today's Dems.

Back on topic: Who's the young lady w/Mick & Charles the Poofter at the Enigma premiere? Kate Winslet?
12-10-03 03:57 PM
Joey " Enigma premiere? Kate Winslet? "

Paris Hilton !

What ?!?! Oh , sure !!!!! :

http://www.befuddle.co.uk/celebs/celebs_paris_hilton.html

12-10-03 03:59 PM
glencar You see her show last night? She likes to GET DOWN!
12-10-03 04:02 PM
Joey " You see her show last night? She likes to GET DOWN!
"

Imagine being HER Gynecologist ?!?!

Imagine having her MONEY ?!?!

Imagine Joey Hilton ..................it's easy if you try .

" Dibs on the Cervix Ronnie "

Jacky Hilton !
12-10-03 04:06 PM
glencar She was going for that poor white country trash...you know, the Bubba Clintoon types. Boy is she gonna be let down!
12-10-03 04:06 PM
jb All I can tell you is that I now own three "Von Dutch" hats and shirts....
12-10-03 04:08 PM
glencar Nothing will make you cool, oh whipped-cream/margarita boy!
12-10-03 04:34 PM
Joey " Nothing will make you cool, oh whipped-cream/margarita boy! "

www.zairgit.com/filez/parishilton.wmv

12-11-03 12:46 AM
parmeda "The queen said to me, 'You've obviously been doing what you do for a very long time, haven't you?' I felt like saying, 'And so have you.' But I didn't want to give the knighthood back immediately, so for once in my life I kept my big mouth shut."

-- MICHAEL CAINE, 70, telling the New York Daily News what went on when he was knighted by Queen Elizabeth in 2000.

I wish he would have said THAT, lol.

...and I pray it's not Charles that will have the honors. He's a jackass.

12-11-03 06:21 AM
glencar Q104.3 just did a skit on Mick & Keith arguing over this silliness. The gist of it was that Keith really wanted his own knighthood. It was mildly funny.
12-11-03 01:18 PM
mickmask Here's a thought. Wouldn't it be a scream to see Jagger turn her down at the most opportune moment? (re: knighthood) I mean just imagine if you will, Micky down on one knee, head bent , looks up and says " Dreadfull sorry your majesty, but I guess you can't always get what you want!!" Would make history!! - just a thought.

Page: 1 2